Dave Palumbo test kit

Jonjon

Reaction score
Has anybody tried one of these? Just curious if it’s a good way to confirm a product

thanks!

Reaction score
Spend the money and use a lab for $100 - $150 you can know for sure the field test kite are more trouble then there worth imo

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the kit can verify the presence of a compound, but not the concentration. Also not accurate because you're matching colors.

This is why I didn't buy it.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Palumbo's "kit" is just reagents used by law enforcement for field testing. I have a post somewhere here that explains how you can do it yourself for cheaper.

With that said, the test isn't very accurate for the reasons others already mentioned. Also, this is my personal opinion, but I don't like Dave Palumbo. He comes off as a drama queen and a shill. He and his bubble gut can suck it. 😎

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Palumbo's "kit" is just reagents used by law enforcement for field testing. I have a post somewhere here that explains how you can do it yourself for cheaper.

With that said, the test isn't very accurate for the reasons others already mentioned. Also, this is my personal opinion, but I don't like Dave Palumbo. He comes off as a drama queen and a shill. He and his bubble gut can suck it. 😎
Yeah, if you’re going to have a bubble gut you at least have to have big arms. And if you have scrawny arms and a bubble gut and too many teeth in your head you definitely need to stop smiling so much! Lol!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Law enforcement would never use this method of testing. No one in the testing community accepts Dave Palumbos "kit". Show me a criminal case where Dave Palumbos "kit" was used???? I will save u the trouble, no such case exists.....Dave Palumbos estate is laughing all the way to the bank for dummies that buy these kits.....

Jonjon

Reaction score
Spend the money and use a lab for $100 - $150 you can know for sure the field test kite are more trouble then there worth imo

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
Are there any testing companies any of you guys recommend? I looked at one but it was overseas. Wasn’t sure how safe it was

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Are there any testing companies any of you guys recommend? I looked at one but it was overseas. Wasn’t sure how safe it was
Hello,

I am Janoshik, owner of Janoshik Analytical.

We do chemical analysis on anabolic steroids, HGH, SARMs and everything related and many things unrelated.

The business exists since 2013, when I started it to help out my friends who were plagued by fake gear. Fairly early my friends... https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/janoshik-chemical-analysis-service.34706/

Reaction score
Janoshik.com
Lab4tox.pl
Simec.ch

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Law enforcement would never use this method of testing. No one in the testing community accepts Dave Palumbos "kit". Show me a criminal case where Dave Palumbos "kit" was used???? I will save u the trouble, no such case exists.....Dave Palumbos estate is laughing all the way to the bank for dummies that buy these kits.....
Calm your tits 😂. I never said they use Palumbos kit. I said that they use reagents for testing in the field, which is just a fancy word for basic chemicals that will give off a reaction when another compound is present. Going off memory, one of the 3 reagents used is just battery acid. Like I said, there's another post where I lay all this out and I provide a link to a pdf. That pdf is from a law enforcement agency (don't remember which one specifically). To tie this all together, Palumbos kit is just a set of reagents that he over charges for. A person could make the same piece of crap kit for about $20, and be able to test 100 samples instead of just 1-2.

Again, law enforcement uses it for field testing... i.e an arrest on the street, etc. It then gets sent to a real lab for confirmation, and it's the lab test that they rely on to get a conviction in court.

Either way, we both agree that it's a completely shit way to test, and highly inaccurate. And Dave, the drama queen shill, is definitely laughing his way to the bank.

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Janoshik, owner of Janoshik Analytical.

We do chemical analysis on anabolic steroids, HGH, SARMs and everything related and many things unrelated.

The business exists since 2013, when I started it to help out my friends who were plagued by fake gear. Fairly early my friends... https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/janoshik-chemical-analysis-service.34706/
I've used Janoshik before when evaluating potential sources. Good service, and I got what I paid for.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I've used Janoshik before when evaluating potential sources. Good service, and I got what I paid for.
It’s overseas right? Is there any risk mailing the samples?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It’s overseas right? Is there any risk mailing the samples?
Just don't use your real name. Janoshik recommends using FedEx, but that was too expensive. So he agreed to let me use USPS, and asked that I put a piece of paper inside the package with my email address on it. It got to him without issue.

Janoshik will help guide you through the process when you email him.

New Threads