Deca only

Reaction score
Going to give deca only a try soon here at 1200-1500mgs. Anyone have any experiences running it solo? And has anyone ran deca as a base and mixed other steroids like tren or masteron? Heard a lot of guys having amazing results doing this so I figured I’d give it a shot.

Have a friend on 1200mgs solo rn and his sex drive is higher than what it was on test and tren and he describes it as the perfect cycle. And he was a big fan of high testosterone.

Reaction score
I am going to take the Bait..

I would give it a go…

By the time the shit hits you and you realize it was a mistake you will have to wait and additional 8 weeks of misery to leave your system and then your hormones will be sooo outta wack that you will have a really nice time recovering.

I say go for it and report back. 🤘😂

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
That's some old school shit for sure , I'm not sure how high he would run his stack but Sergio Oliva is known for deca/dbol as his contest prep with no AI ,,, you'd have to do some mighty fancy research to get the facts but ive read it in more than one place.

Reaction score
I am going to take the Bait..

I would give it a go…

By the time the shit hits you and you realize it was a mistake you will have to wait and additional 8 weeks of misery to leave your system and then your hormones will be sooo outta wack that you will have a really nice time recovering.

I say go for it and report back. 🤘😂I
That's some old school shit for sure , I'm not sure how high he would run his stack but Sergio Oliva is known for deca/dbol as his contest prep with no AI ,,, you'd have to do some mighty fancy research to get the facts but ive read it in more than one place.
Every bodybuilder before 1990 pretty much had deca as a base.. so I think it’s definitely doable. Definitely interested in giving it a shot since I’m not a huge fan of testosterone, makes me feel really good but makes me look like shit above 500mgs

Reaction score
Give it a shot bro! Make sure it's Deca too, not NPP - NPP clears up too quick so it's garbage

If you're gonna kill your dick, make sure it stays dead - ya know?

Reaction score
Give it a shot bro! Make sure it's Deca too, not NPP - NPP clears up too quick so it's garbage

If you're gonna kill your dick, make sure it stays dead - ya know?
Common misconception, many guys I’ve seen that ran deca solo with proper e2 had no issues with their dick. Testosterone mixed with deca is why that occurs

Reaction score
And deca converts to estrogen at a rate somewhere between 10-25% the rate of testosterone, and you're banking on this to work.

You're aware the effects Nandrolone has on Prolactin(the anti-boner hormone)?
Which means I’ll have to run a higher dosage if nandrolone(600mgs+). Deca solo has no effects on prolactin, infact deca lowers prolactin by itself. Guys that run Deca without testosterone never need AIs or dopamine agonists. Deca was the base before testosterone, many people have done it before me so I don’t see why not

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Every bodybuilder before 1990 pretty much had deca as a base.. so I think it’s definitely doable. Definitely interested in giving it a shot since I’m not a huge fan of testosterone, makes me feel really good but makes me look like shit above 500mgs
So why not a replacement dose Testosterone base of say 150-200mg to meet your body's estrogen and dht needs?

Reaction score
Where are you getting this information from? There's quite a bit of literature that outright states the opposite, so I'm interested in what it is you're reading.
I’m going off of other’s experiences, a lot of dudes that run it without testosterone have normal levels of prolactin based on blood work.

Golden era guys never needed dopamine agonists and still were having sex. Seems like gyno and dick issues became an issue when testosterone was introduced. Again this might not apply to everyone, but many older bodybuilders that relied on deca had amazing physiques with no usage or serms, AIs, or DAs.

Reaction score
So why not a replacement dose Testosterone base of say 150-200mg to meet your body's estrogen and dht needs?
It’s going to be an experiment, if I feel fine without Testosterone I don’t see the point in using it if my e2 is in good range. If I don’t I’ll then put it back in

Reaction score
I ran 1500 solo and liked it. Sex drive was high and had no sides.
people should stop giving opinions without experience
Probably the most reputable guy in here, I know that username when I see it 😏 how were they gains compared to testosterone? Dry? And how was your strength? Testosterone does very little for me in terms of strength

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It’s going to be an experiment, if I feel fine without Testosterone I don’t see the point in using it if my e2 is in good range. If I don’t I’ll then put it back in
Ok, your body, your experiment. You sound set on trying it out.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Probably the most reputable guy in here, I know that username when I see it 😏 how were they gains compared to testosterone? Dry? And how was your strength? Testosterone does very little for me in terms of strength
held no extra water. I think I would’ve grown more with less with testosterone added but progress as far as strength was good.

New Threads