DLTBB - Classic Physique & Hiking Up Peaks

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Had a nice day fellas. Booked in to the spa resort at 3PM, spent some time at the outdoor pool, then some time under the hydrotherapy jets, then an excruciating but soothing massage by a woman built like a fridge, then some time in the hot tub and finally a 3 course meal and some drinks at the balcony bar overlooking the lake. I tried to cram in a gym session but the gym on site was closed, probably a blessing. Will cram an early morning session in tomorrow, then breakfast, some more time in the spa, a walk in the nearby woods and then back home. Feeling refreshed.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Checked out the gym but it was pretty bare bones. Did a 30 minute circuit of water rower, cycling and kettlebell swings to get the heart rate up. Drank a few cocktails and ate a ton yesterday and had a big breakfast this morning so feeling kind of bloated but the cardio has given me a bit of a boost. Back to regular training (back) tomorrow.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Clocked about 17,000 steps and went out for a bike ride for roughly 90 minutes, so I’ve been quite active today despite not getting a full on gym session. Diet’s been a bit sloppy this weekend but it’s been a nice break mentally. My dog is a bit sick today, he’s shat/puked on the floor a few times. I’ve given him some chicken and rice and grabbed some anti-diarrhoea medication from Pets at Home, hopefully he’s feeling better by tomorrow.
AB684A41-83B7-4C6C-B2BD-F76651C2F5B2.jpeg

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Checked out the gym but it was pretty bare bones. Did a 30 minute circuit of water rower, cycling and kettlebell swings to get the heart rate up. Drank a few cocktails and ate a ton yesterday and had a big breakfast this morning so feeling kind of bloated but the cardio has given me a bit of a boost. Back to regular training (back) tomorrow.
Yeah, you LOOK bloated. Good thing your back to normal routine soon. Fat ass. 🤣😂

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Hopefully it’s just something bacterial or an allergy. Hope it goes well at the vet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir. The Mrs is worried because it's out of character for him. I'm thinking he's just ate something that didn't agree with him. Her stupid sister looked after him while we were away on Saturday, and when we picked him up there's a bunch of grapes on the kitchen floor that her baby had dropped from his highchair. I'm sure I've read that grapes are terrible for dogs.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you sir. The Mrs is worried because it's out of character for him. I'm thinking he's just ate something that didn't agree with him. Her stupid sister looked after him while we were away on Saturday, and when we picked him up there's a bunch of grapes on the kitchen floor that her baby had dropped from his highchair. I'm sure I've read that grapes are terrible for dogs.

Oh yeah dude, guarantee it was something he ate there.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
quad sweep and chest looking nuts man

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
8th August

Cardio:

• 30 minutes outdoor cycle
  • 15 minutes stationary bike 150BPM
Back:
  • Kneeling cable row 3 x 6-10 - https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg7ANhwFw6x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Exercise 2. Hadn’t tried this setup before, felt it surprisingly well. JPG puts out some decent content. Will include this going forward with more intensity now I’ve figured it out and worked out working weights.
  • Neutral grip pull-up 2 x weighted (+105lbs DB 10 reps, +120lbs DB 8 reps) in to unweighted until failure 11, 7
  • Iliac pull-down 2 x 6 (Stacking machine for 6 now, will have to start adding reps)
  • Straight arm pull-down 2 x 10, 1 triple drop set
  • Barbell shrug 2 x 20, 2 x 10, 2 x 6
Worked up a sweat today.

The dog went to the vets and was given some kind of injection and a course of tablets which should clear the sickness and boost his appetite so hopefully he’s back to his normal self soon. Doesn’t seem terribly bad, just much quieter than usual.

Feeling physically fresh and positive mentally today. ☺️ Good day. Just one week until I talk to a doctor and less than 4 weeks until I go on holiday. Good times ahead.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
8th August

Cardio:

Back:
  • Kneeling cable row 3 x 6-10 - https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg7ANhwFw6x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Exercise 2. Hadn’t tried this setup before, felt it surprisingly well. JPG puts out some decent content. Will include this going forward with more intensity now I’ve figured it out and worked out working weights.
  • Neutral grip pull-up 2 x weighted (+105lbs DB 10 reps, +120lbs DB 8 reps) in to unweighted until failure 11, 7
  • Iliac pull-down 2 x 6 (Stacking machine for 6 now, will have to start adding reps)
Worked up a sweat today.

The dog went to the vets and was given some kind of injection and a course of tablets which should clear the sickness and boost his appetite so hopefully he’s back to his normal self soon. Doesn’t seem terribly bad, just much quieter than usual.

Feeling physically fresh and positive mentally today. Good day. Just one week until I talk to a doctor and less than 4 weeks until I go on holiday. Good times ahead.

Love to hear all of the positive things in your log and life happening bro. Good for you!

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Love to hear all of the positive things in your log and life happening bro. Good for you!

It’s a welcome change after a few years of misery. Still ain’t perfect by a long shot but definitely improving steadily. Thanks man.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
It’s a welcome change after a few years of misery. Still ain’t perfect by a long shot but definitely improving steadily. Thanks man.

Man don’t I know how that can be. I hope it keeps going up. No problem

Reaction score
8th August

Cardio:

Back:
Worked up a sweat today.

Feeling physically fresh and positive mentally today. ☺️ Good day. Just one week until I talk to a doctor and less than 4 weeks until I go on holiday. Good times ahead.
Maybe I'll get flamed for this but I wanted to ask... I never see you posting any abs workouts or at least none in your recents... Do you do them separate or?

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Maybe I'll get flamed for this but I wanted to ask... I never see you posting any abs workouts or at least none in your recents... Do you do them separate or?
You won’t get flamed. I’ve been hitting them from home. Just a quick run through of 3 sets of a crunch variation and 3 sets of a leg raise 3 times a week until failure. Easily doable at home without equipment and saves me from spending unnecessary time in the gym after work. I just got out of the habit of logging it in here.

Reaction score
You won’t get flamed. I’ve been hitting them from home. Just a quick run through of 3 sets of a crunch variation and 3 sets of a leg raise 3 times a week until failure. Easily doable at home without equipment and saves me from spending unnecessary time in the gym after work. I just got out of the habit of logging it in here.
Awesome... each set until failure? And are leg raises hanging?

New Threads