DLTBB - Classic Physique & Hiking Up Peaks

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Trained legs today. Supposed to be meeting a girl today. Shame no upper body pump but didn’t want to break the routine.
Hit some push ups homie lol

Reader591

Reaction score
Hit some push ups homie lol
Quick high set of push ups and chin ups get an ok pump going for sure……

Bonus for extra sets in the bathroom before going out…… hahahaha

Reactions: PZT

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
E6024696-7D35-4A58-A67F-42CB4908907D.jpeg
D9BD5340-22D5-4256-BA4D-FD2C29D51A53.jpeg
Cycle has been:
  • 250mg Test/week (Using Sustanon actually, not Test E)
  • 100 Mast E/week
  • 100mg Primo E/week
  • 25mg Var/day
  • 25mg Winstrol/day

Had one kit of GH sat around not being used so have been using 5IU M-F for 3 weeks or so. Not relying on it and not fussed if I continue using it or not beyond there.

Ancillaries/support is Arimidex which I don't currently need and 40mg Telmisartan to keep blood pressure in a good place (110/70 or so lately).

Diet wise I'm at 2,500 calories per day. Not currently tracking carbs and fat. Protein is at 175g. I'll usually have 2-3 proper meals and then the rest will be from whey, milk, skyr, Arla yogurts, liquid egg white and cheese mainly. If I've got calories left in the evening and I've hit my protein goal I don't mind having some chocolate/sweets but I try not to overdo it as it upsets my stomach. Have been having Cocopops pre-training as I enjoy them and they sit well in my stomach.

Training wise it's 6 sessions per week. Split is Shoulders/Arms, Chest/Back, Legs & repeat. I'm not following a super stringent plan in the sense that I repeat exact exercises/sets/reps the following week. I have a bank of exercises that I choose from. Usually 3 sets. 1 and 2 I leave 1-2 in reserve and the final set is to failure, usually in the 6-8 rep range. The weight will usually go up in pyramid fashion over the 3 sets.

Cardio I try to get in at least 30 minutes per day. If I can avoid doing it in the gym, I will, because I find it boring. If anything it'll be out on the bike. Steps are usually at around 10,000 per day. A long hike every couple of weeks or so, not necessarily as part of the program but it's a hobby and I enjoy it. I'll usually eat a little extra calories back if I hike as I can easily burn in excess of 1,500 calories, often more.

Sleep I usually get 6-7 hours a night. My stomach isn't as bad as it was so I'm not waking up as often in the middle of the night. Dream Sleep is still in the mix pre-bed which helps and I'm running SUPPORT MAX and Love Heart currently for on-cycle support. Standard supplements are just some Omegas and D3 for now.

And that's pretty much it. Nothing too 'out there' or intense. Just burning a good amount of calories, fairly consistent with calorie/protein intake, make sure to get some good sets in during every session and using a fairly 'dry' stack.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Let’s pick it back up. I have more free time at the moment so can easily cross-post.

8th March

Cardio:

• 75 minutes cycle
  • 5 x 500M Ski ERG
Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps:
  • Seated machine press 3 x 6-8 & 1 back-off x 12 - New machine in the gym, not the most uncomfortable setup. Plates aren’t even marked with weight but managed the stack (number 15, w/e that means, for 6) 😂
  • Lateral plate raise 3 x 12-15
  • Inverted row 3 x until failure
  • Dip 3 x until failure +135lbs
  • Single arm preacher 3 x 8-10
  • Single arm push down 2 x 10 superset cable curl 2 x 10
Felt pretty good today. Ski ERG is a new piece in this gym (they’ve always been very light on cardio equipment) and a great way to get HR through the roof.

In the process of arranging a hike for this coming Saturday - there’s meant to be some snow up there which always makes it a more interesting experience (and usually ends up with me on my arse several times).

From last night but looked kind of cool.

Aldi delivering the goods as per.
79EB9BDF-B6AE-4AB9-8A09-AC73E81E9A1D.jpeg
5019390C-42E8-4E55-8138-A97D4ABC4C04.jpeg

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
I hit a few back exercises in my evening session yesterday so I dedicated today’s training purely to chest rather than the scheduled chest and back session. Was training with a friend who’s in to higher volume so did more sets/exercises than I usually would. A lot of it was probably junk volume/fluff admittedly but took a handful of sets to failure and left with a nice pump/burned some calories in the process.

Also found a back picture from a previous cut and lined it up with the recent back picture for comparison. Looks like the mid back and rear delts gained a good bit of meat plus I’m leaner and did it with less/more mild PEDs, can’t complain.
630ACE76-3BD3-4E67-B0BB-8023213D729F.jpeg

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I hit a few back exercises in my evening session yesterday so I dedicated today’s training purely to chest rather than the scheduled chest and back session. Was training with a friend who’s in to higher volume so did more sets/exercises than I usually would. A lot of it was probably junk volume/fluff admittedly but took a handful of sets to failure and left with a nice pump/burned some calories in the process.

Also found a back picture from a previous cut and lined it up with the recent back picture for comparison. Looks like the mid back and rear delts gained a good bit of meat plus I’m leaner and did it with less/more mild PEDs, can’t complain.
View attachment 36815
You look great. How much time between the two pictures?

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
You look great. How much time between the two pictures?
I can’t even be sure. My mate had it on his phone. I’ll ask him to see if it has a time stamp on it because I have no idea. 😂

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Once again, slightly off-plan. Finished up the week with a full back day (which I missed yesterday), so essentially split the usual chest & back in to two sessions, allowing for higher volume on each over the 2 days. Was tempted to train legs but there’s a good chance I’ll be out on a hike tomorrow and didn’t fancy DOMS if I’m going to be walking up steep inclines.

No pictures today. Getting sick of taking them to be honest. 😂 Meeting up with the lady from last week, will likely have a couple of drinks but plenty of calories banked and I’ve trained like 8 or 9 times this week, so overall created a big deficit.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Had a nice night. A few drinks again and got to sleep kind of late but nothing too crazy. Decided to have a day off training today but still went and used the pool/steam room/sauna and burned some calories on my bike. Feeling fresh now and think a day off lifting will do me some good as I’ve trained way too much lately.
99168B76-7CEE-47A0-980C-6FA3CD04110B.jpeg

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, with that body, you don’t need a pump for all the panties to drop in any room. Good luck on the dating scene: it’s brutal out there.

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
12th March

Cardio:

• 60 minutes cycle
Legs:
  • Back barbell squat 3 x 6-8 - Set up the safeties here and did sort of paused reps from just below parallel as I felt a twinge in my groin mid-week and was a bit nervous, went well though
  • Hack squat 2 x 6-8
  • Standing single leg curl 3 x 8-12
  • Calf raise 3 sets standing 3 sets seated 8-12 rep range
  • Abductor/adductor superset 3 rounds 8-12 rep range
Hamstrings probably my weakest body part at the moment and the area I have received most criticism for but starting to see some piano strings coming in at the back mid-set. Will have to make a conscious effort to bring them up & invest more time into them with my next push.
A9F6EFF3-CB13-4449-8175-B2D5D6A96EC2.jpeg

New Threads