DNP HighHeater

Reaction score
Some powder ready. Crystsl ready. This will likely be the end of crystal when these run out bc that shit is such a mess ti work with.

Reaction score
Can’t remember when I paid. But Pack landed today probably less than 3 business days. Solid as usual.

Reaction score
Genuine question question here. So DNP is basically an extreme fat burner with some severe consequences if too much is taken? How long is the half life on dnp bc if 5-10 mg per pound of body weight can be fatal then how much do you take. I’ve heard of DNP but never looked into until I saw this thread. I’m too young to take right now anyways. I’m coming up on my last vile of my testosterone only cycle right now. Gained 35 pounds and all core lifts have shot up like crazy. With summer coming up it’s time to tone up some and shed the excess body fat I got. While doing some research I ran across DNP now I’m here. Any suggestions?

Diet, training routine, cardio everything is in check.

Reaction score
Genuine question question here. So DNP is basically an extreme fat burner with some severe consequences if too much is taken? How long is the half life on dnp bc if 5-10 mg per pound of body weight can be fatal then how much do you take. I’ve heard of DNP but never looked into until I saw this thread. I’m too young to take right now anyways. I’m coming up on my last vile of my testosterone only cycle right now. Gained 35 pounds and all core lifts have shot up like crazy. With summer coming up it’s time to tone up some and shed the excess body fat I got. While doing some research I ran across DNP now I’m here. Any suggestions?

I love that line- “Diet, training, cardio, everything is in check.”

No suggestions other than keep learning. DNP is *probably* not for you. If you can grow on a test only cycle you can also lose fat on it. Stick with that.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I love that line- “Diet, training, cardio, everything is in check.”

No suggestions other than keep learning. DNP is *probably* not for you. If you can grow on a test only cycle you can also lose fat on it. Stick with that.
The moment someone says that "everything is in check", I'd bet my bottom dollar that it's not even close.

Reaction score

Hey man.

There’s some big concerns here but peoole
Have already mentioned those. I think there’s a good amount you’re gonna want to research and really hone in on. Dnp can be fatal but if you take it smartly, not really going to be an issue at all. I think if you’re looking to lose weight, you’re gonna be better off with diet and training. It sounds like this is your first cycle? Diet and training is going to be superior to anything. I’d much rather see you develop your progress. You’re not “too young” to dnp, but experience level I think you have some reading. But certainly read read and ask questions and read some more. We are are here to help

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Hello! New to the site and came across DNP wanted to know where I can get good information on it and such.

Reaction score
HighHeater's DNP basically made me get qualified for nationals at my first show recently. I was behind on prep and running out of time but my man came through with very fast shipping and incredibly effective DNP. I'm not sure if my stack of antioxidant supplementation helped or not but his stuff was *very* tolerable while absolutely melting fat. Highly recommend HighHeater if you ever need DNP! Just be smart, it's only as unsafe of a compound as you choose for it to be.

Reaction score
HighHeater's DNP basically made me get qualified for nationals at my first show recently. I was behind on prep and running out of time but my man came through with very fast shipping and incredibly effective DNP. I'm not sure if my stack of antioxidant supplementation helped or not but his stuff was *very* tolerable while absolutely melting fat. Highly recommend HighHeater if you ever need DNP! Just be smart, it's only as unsafe of a compound as you choose for it to be.
Post a pic. That’s amazing!

Reaction score
New to the forum here, but I'm not new with the compound. I've probably done 5 or so runs over the course of many years. My previous source, which I've been going for a while now has been pretty underdosed. I recently came to this conclusion after looking at my weight recently and not seeing the results I usually expect, but also reading other reviews from people saying the same thing about it...

Reminiscing about the dinitro days lol

Anyways, I've got like around 7-10 lbs to go until I get to my shredded weight. Really looking forward to a new source, as I feel like all the sources for the past few years or so have been really miss... I was excited to come across so many positive reviews about Highheater.

Looking forward to it! Thanks.

New Threads