DNP HighHeater

Reaction score
Hi All

Wanted to post up and provide some availability to DNP. If you do not know what DNP is, please do some reading on this site and ask questions. There are numerous people here with some very knowledgeable cycle history and great resources here. Many of the guys on the forum know me and know my product.
I know quality DNP can be difficult to come by and that is why I am posting here, to provide you quality that I was lucky enough to get with my 1st encounter with it. Many out there will offer you DNP and is low quality or highly cut.

Each cap contains 200mg of DNP powder, not crystal. I do not carry crystal so please do not ask if its available.
I also offer a limited amount of 100mg caps for those that wish to take spread out or for females as their tolerance is typically lower.

DNP is a great addition to our arsenal in this lifestyle, but it also comes with some risks. If you are unfamiliar with these risk, I highly recommend you read and ask questions and stick around. I say this because this stuff works, period. This is not your fat burner you buy from the local GNC or grocery store shelves, this stuff works but needs to be taken seriously.

I have several rules with purchasing DNP from me:
1) if you are new here, you need to stick around and post, learn, provide some quality input to the board as I will not sell to anyone that is going to take this as a "fat burner"
2) going off of #1, if you are new, please post in the intro and tell the board about yourself, this plays into #1 as well. Not providing to anyone that is joining just for DNP access
3) 1st purchases must be made in sets of 50. I will allow purchases of 100 once you have purchased several times and continued to provide others here with quality posts. I will not sell more than 100 capsules at any given time. Additionally, if you purchase 100 and then request more shortly after, these will not be sold...as this will likely be you selling to someone else. I do not wish to have anyone passing this off as a "miracle pill".
4) all purchases must be made via BTC.
5) I retain the right to refuse sell to anyone at any given time. I do not NEED to sell this to anyone but also want you to have access to quality vs some of the junk that is sold online anymore.

I trust the guys on this board, there is a serious wealth of knowledge here that anyone could pull from. I would like to keep discussions in this thread fruitful and beneficial to all. If you have questions regarding DNP, please ask as there are many people here that can help.

Please post in the thread or PM me about purchasing. Please note that stock is limited for purchases but will attempt to keep updated as supplies dwindle.

Enjoy the burn
Is this available?

New Threads