Do I have anything to worry about?

Reaction score
Hey guys i just got some bloodwork done earlier this week, there were a few things that have me a little concerned. Was wondering if anyone has any info on wether or not they are cause for concern or what might cause these results. Also my test is below the ref range, should i consider TRT?
I was fasted, and blood was drawn at 830 a.m. Im 28 years old, 180-185 12-15% bf. My diet has been very good for about 9 months now, been working out 5-6 days/week havnt done any AAS in along time.
I attached my bloodwork.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-080631_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220922-080631_OneDrive.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 44

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Your liver, kidney and E2 values are all above the reference range.

Are you a drinker by chance? Do you have an infection or something?

What medications if any are you on?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long after your last workout was the blood draw?

Reaction score
Your liver, kidney and E2 values are all above the reference range.

Are you a drinker by chance? Do you have an infection or something?

What medications if any are you on?
I used to drink but havnt drank in almost a year.
Subutex is the only prescription i take, i take creatine, protein, and some vitamins daily

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Liver values can be remain elevated for a day or two after intense training, though yours are higher than I'd expect from heavy training alone.

The E2 is definitely high, and buprenorphine has been known to disrupt normal endocrine function. Are you experiencing and side-effects of high e2?

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Is the suboxone making you tired?

It’s actually different from suboxone. It doesn’t have the naloxone in it. But it could definitely make one feel a little tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah its possible, im mainly worried about my liver/kidney enzymes. So its possible its just from training?
I will send the reults to my doc and go see him, was trying to avoid a dr. Visit but sounds like i should probably go

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too concerned about the BUN rate, your creatinine is in range and most lifters tend to be on the upper end or out of range because of the muscle break down.

Liver numbers (AST & ALT) are slightly concerning but they can fluctuate. Most Dr. will want you to retest in 3 months but I'd do it earlier at the 8 week mark. If they are up or elevated even more, its time to get to the Dr. and he'll order an upper right quadrant CT scan.

As for the Total Testosterone, I would take that to a Dr. and see about starting TRT but I'm warning you, they will have an issue putting you on TRT with that high E2 value. They may also hold off until you have your ALT and AST back in range.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Liver values can be remain elevated for a day or two after intense training, though yours are higher than I'd expect from heavy training alone.

Liver values are slightly elevated, nothing to worry about, especially if there has been intense training.

ALT and AST are not specific to the liver, they are also in muscle tissue and are released when you train intensely.

Always check GGT and ALP.

For your kidneys, you may need to increase your water intake substantially.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Your liver values and BUN are nothing to worry about. As stated above, intense training will bump liver enzymes. A high protein diet will bump that BUN. And none of those are even close to worry level.

New Threads