Doc put me on TRT!!!

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Does that also apply to traveling out of country though? Not putting it in your carry-on is obvious, but I'm planning to going to east Asia and I've been concerned about how to tackle the problem without having a prescription.
I travel worldwide A LOT! I never have issues with any of my testosterone or needles. Now some countries will require you to check your injectables in to a doctor depending on the duration of your stay and you will have to have them give you the required dose. But I have never had issues with my luggage ever being searched outside of the USA. In fact the USA is the hardest country that gives me the most issues. Questions like why do you have 50 syringes or why do you have a 6 month supply…… but never any issues in Europe or the Middle East ever…. And we’ll the Middle East is Asia soooo 😂.

Just get your prescription for all your meds have it interpreted to what ever country you are traveling to (the pharmacy will do this) and keep with your meds. NEVER NEVER travel with them on your carry on. Always put them in your checked baggage. I keep two copies of all my prescriptions one with the drugs and one with my carry on. I am putting trestolone in my test bottle this trip yolo!!

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
At 17 days u will barely have a level ,Curious why ?
But on the other hand ur levels won’t dramatic,Sooooo maybe he will up ur dose.

Reaction score
I travel worldwide A LOT! I never have issues with any of my testosterone or needles. Now some countries will require you to check your injectables in to a doctor depending on the duration of your stay and you will have to have them give you the required dose. But I have never had issues with my luggage ever being searched outside of the USA. In fact the USA is the hardest country that gives me the most issues. Questions like why do you have 50 syringes or why do you have a 6 month supply…… but never any issues in Europe or the Middle East ever…. And we’ll the Middle East is Asia soooo 😂.

Just get your prescription for all your meds have it interpreted to what ever country you are traveling to (the pharmacy will do this) and keep with your meds. NEVER NEVER travel with them on your carry on. Always put them in your checked baggage. I keep two copies of all my prescriptions one with the drugs and one with my carry on. I am putting trestolone in my test bottle this trip yolo!!
Appreciate you taking the time to give your experience. Is USA your native country or were you flying in internationally when you had trouble? How long were you staying at these places where you had a doctor administer the dosage themselves? Did they just trash all your needles afterwards? Have you ever been to Vietnam, S Korea, Japan, or Thailand? I'm not too worried about EU, from what I've read, but going there is second fiddle. I only have Test and HCG, but no prescription since there's medical industry stigma around being on both. Sorry about the bombardment of questions lmao.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
At 17 days u will barely have a level ,Curious why ?
But on the other hand ur levels won’t dramatic,Sooooo maybe he will up ur dose.
At 17 days his levels will be stable enough for bloodwork. Test cyp spikes at 20hrs and half life is 7-8 days

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Appreciate you taking the time to give your experience. Is USA your native country or were you flying in internationally when you had trouble? How long were you staying at these places where you had a doctor administer the dosage themselves? Did they just trash all your needles afterwards? Have you ever been to Vietnam, S Korea, Japan, or Thailand? I'm not too worried about EU, from what I've read, but going there is second fiddle. I only have Test and HCG, but no prescription since there's medical industry stigma around being on both. Sorry about the bombardment of questions lmao.
USA is my native country. I never stayed long enough to turn my medicine in to a doctor. They require it in saudi but I have never had too. You will have more problems in s.Korea and Japan as those 2 countries are westernized. You should find a
Doctorn who will prescribe both or just dump the hcg. My doctor had me on both when I was trying to have a baby. I told him I’m not comming off trt due to depression and he prescribed both.

All else fails print you up some prescription paperwork 99.999 percent of the time they won’t call. But, it will look better if the test and hcg are in prescription boxes