Doc put me on TRT!!!

Reaction score
Hi Team,

Had consult yesterday and had great news. Dr. Is putting me on 125g of test E a week..no stuffing around. Said your level is pretty low for a 27yo. So wants to get straight into it. He wants to get me up into the 700 to 1000 range. Will we doing another blood test at 17 days to see where I am at.

This is a great outcome in my eyes. It means I get a prescription so can travel with my test with no worries and access to pharmacy grade.

So guess from here I will go ahead and get my baseline sorted and bloods/levels where they need to be. Once all is settled then I can continue forward with my planned cycle.

When guys who are on TRT cycle.. do you still use UGL gear for the cycle because obviously you can't just blast all your prescribed medication in 12 weeks?

Reaction score
I am also happy for this thread to be moved into the uncensored folder if the mods wish as I would like to keep this particular thread AAS focused.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I am also happy for this thread to be moved into the uncensored folder if the mods wish as I would like to keep this particular thread AAS focused.
I'll move your last 2 posts to the TRT section, and give it a new title. We'll keep your intro intact though.

The UNCENSORED section is more for reviews of sources.

Reaction score
Hey brother congratulations on going on trt. It’s a life long commitment and makes life a little bit easier in my opinion. To answer the questions though yeah I use underground gear when I’m blasting. Not test though. I haven’t really found a reason to up my test because it stays so consistent. Just blast what ever else I wanted.

I’ve known my doctor for over 10 years so I just tell him if I’m going to blast and he just wants to test me more as I have high cholesterol as it is and he just closely monitors it.

Some how you’ll just accumulate extra test over time. You’ll have to have many more appointments with your doc to find the right dosing and he may up it or lower it depending on your sides and lab results.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Danny. I am happy that I have been put on TRT. There was a bit more info in my introduction post but basically have really low T for a 27yo. I noticed my body and mind changed about 2 years ago but didn't really think to much of it.. maybe it was just a phase or something like that..

Then recently I decided I wanted to start using PED's as my progression in the gym had slowed right down for a prolonged period. I also have my cert 4 in fitness and in my mind, I need to be bigger, better faster then those around me.

So I started doing the research, went for a blood test and then found my natural T was quite low. A bit of a relief in ways. So I am looking forward to getting TRT started, feeling good again and making progression again.

Unfortunately the doctor that has prescribed me is getting quite old and I'm concerned he will retire soon so not to sure what happens after that. That's great you have had the same doc for 10 years and can be open and honest about what you are doing.

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
When I start a cycle I might finish off a bottle of pharm grade but I use UG stuff during the blast. Usually means my prescription test starts to accumulate.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Danny. I am happy that I have been put on TRT. There was a bit more info in my introduction post but basically have really low T for a 27yo. I noticed my body and mind changed about 2 years ago but didn't really think to much of it.. maybe it was just a phase or something like that..

Then recently I decided I wanted to start using PED's as my progression in the gym had slowed right down for a prolonged period. I also have my cert 4 in fitness and in my mind, I need to be bigger, better faster then those around me.

So I started doing the research, went for a blood test and then found my natural T was quite low. A bit of a relief in ways. So I am looking forward to getting TRT started, feeling good again and making progression again.

Unfortunately the doctor that has prescribed me is getting quite old and I'm concerned he will retire soon so not to sure what happens after that. That's great you have had the same doc for 10 years and can be open and honest about what you are doing.
I was quite young when i started TRT and I feel it mellowed me out, didnt mature me up but definently made me feel 100% 99% of the time. Friends that are on it say they felt their mindset change when they went on it and it they were more focused and could actually live a better life so hopefully its all up from here for you!

In regards to your doctor maybe keep in touch as often as possible and ask (just incase he retires) if he can ensure your notes reflect LIFE LONG TRT for better quality of life or something along those lines.

If you do have to go off trt and use UG stuff I'm 100% sure youll notice a big difference but then just go back to it when you're done blasting!

Reaction score
First injection ever... done ✅
It was shaky and I slightly underdosed but otherwise all went well.

I pushed the half inch needle deep into my delt. Slight dull pain at injection site now.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
First injection ever... done ✅
It was shaky and I slightly underdosed but otherwise all went well.

I pushed the half inch needle deep into my delt. Slight dull pain at injection site now.
Normal, no worries.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Team,

Had consult yesterday and had great news. Dr. Is putting me on 125g of test E a week..no stuffing around. Said your level is pretty low for a 27yo. So wants to get straight into it. He wants to get me up into the 700 to 1000 range. Will we doing another blood test at 17 days to see where I am at.

This is a great outcome in my eyes. It means I get a prescription so can travel with my test with no worries and access to pharmacy grade.

So guess from here I will go ahead and get my baseline sorted and bloods/levels where they need to be. Once all is settled then I can continue forward with my planned cycle.

When guys who are on TRT cycle.. do you still use UGL gear for the cycle because obviously you can't just blast all your prescribed medication in 12 weeks?
It’s not easy to cycle when your on dr prescribed trt. Drs aren’t stupid if shit doesn’t add up he will know somethings not right . The safest way is to use gear with no Ester or very fast acting esters like ace or prop. You need to know exactly how to get your levels back to the numbers he’s expecting or u may fuck up your trt

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was quite young when i started TRT and I feel it mellowed me out, didnt mature me up but definently made me feel 100% 99% of the time. Friends that are on it say they felt their mindset change when they went on it and it they were more focused and could actually live a better life so hopefully its all up from here for you!

In regards to your doctor maybe keep in touch as often as possible and ask (just incase he retires) if he can ensure your notes reflect LIFE LONG TRT for better quality of life or something along those lines.

If you do have to go off trt and use UG stuff I'm 100% sure youll notice a big difference but then just go back to it when you're done blasting!
If the ugl is legit you won’t notice any difference at all .

Reaction score
So it's been around 36hour since my first ever TRT pin. Yesterday afternoon and so far today, I have been feeling great. More motivation, more energy, happier and I had a great session in the gym last night! I feel like I've had a dark cloud over me for the last 2 years and it's just all of a sudden started to lighten up. Is this likely my testosterone level coming up or is it in my head? Either way... ya feel how ya feel.. 🤷‍♂️

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So it's been around 36hour since my first ever TRT pin. Yesterday afternoon and so far today, I have been feeling great. More motivation, more energy, happier and I had a great session in the gym last night! I feel like I've had a dark cloud over me for the last 2 years and it's just all of a sudden started to lighten up. Is this likely my testosterone level coming up or is it in my head? Either way... ya feel how ya feel.. 🤷‍♂️
Probably a little bit of both, but the placebo effect is great too. Who cares why you feel better.

It will level off at some point, and you will start to feel normal. You'll think you went backwards, but it's just your body getting used to it's new normal. You will still feel better than before though, just won't feel euphoric all the time.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Hi Team,

I travel with gear and needles all the time. Y’all are tripping if u think TSA cares about steroids in small quantities. Don’t put it in ur carry-on however; I’m talking about checked bags.

Reaction score
I travel with gear and needles all the time. Y’all are tripping if u think TSA cares about steroids in small quantities. Don’t put it in ur carry-on however; I’m talking about checked bags.
Does that also apply to traveling out of country though? Not putting it in your carry-on is obvious, but I'm planning to going to east Asia and I've been concerned about how to tackle the problem without having a prescription.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Does that also apply to traveling out of country though? Not putting it in your carry-on is obvious, but I'm planning to going to east Asia and I've been concerned about how to tackle the problem without having a prescription.
Make sure that you know the other country's steroid laws. You may find they're much more harsh than they are here.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I only travel domestic. Sorry, can’t help u in that realm.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Make sure that you know the other country's steroid laws. You may find they're much more harsh than they are here.
Also note that some countries like japan steroids are legal and needles are not..if I’m not mistaken correct me if I’m wrong tho

Reaction score
Also note that some countries like japan steroids are legal and needles are not..if I’m not mistaken correct me if I’m wrong tho
Steroids are illegal--they just don't care about them. Knew a source that got busted in the country maybe five years back; they asked him what was in the vials and after he explained it was testosterone [and he had no other drugs], they followed with a search, and just left him. On the other hand, I've read of diabetics who didn't have proper documentation having issues with insulin needles. There's a strong stigma with needles there due to heroin and foreigners bringing various other hard drugs. It's why you can read about 'Dude weed lmao' types of guys getting 5-10 years for getting caught selling on vacation.
Yeah, agreed, I know what they are and it's the source of my concern; I know quite well how harsh some non-western countries can be. That said, I've had issues getting on getting doctor-prescribed TRT and I ideally I don't care to have my vacation time ruined by the prospect of unstable hormones, or worry I'll get pegged as an insidious drug peddler. Not a lot of info on the topic across forums either.

To the OP: Didn't mean to sidetrack your thread. I wish you the best on TRT. With generational test decline being a major problem, I also had to start in my 20s. If you need it, then you'll truly feel substantially different than before. Also, it won't be blast levels, but considering TRT vials tend to be 250mg/vial and you should get a new vial every 10 weeks, you'll have some left over after you no longer need super close monitoring.

New Threads