Drag Curls

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Vince G is smiling at you guys.
First BB book I bought was at a school book sale. Vince Girondas Unleashing the Wild Physique we took my little brother n sister to like a book fair thing and I snatched it up for a couple of bucks. Has this crazy pic of Mohamed Makkawy on the cover , side pose with a tricep that looked like it was made of iron.

Great stuff from the master himself.

buck

Reaction score
I think they have their place. But doubt they are a real good mass builder. They take the front dealt out but bring the muscles in the rear of the shoulder into play.

Reaction score
I think they have their place. But doubt they are a real good mass builder. They take the front dealt out but bring the muscles in the rear of the shoulder into play.
I think to a lesser degree, including because most people cheat a little on regular curls imo. Cheating in my experience is less tempting and "natural" with a drag, but good point.

Reaction score
First BB book I bought was at a school book sale. Vince Girondas Unleashing the Wild Physique we took my little brother n sister to like a book fair thing and I snatched it up for a couple of bucks. Has this crazy pic of Mohamed Makkawy on the cover , side pose with a tricep that looked like it was made of iron.

Great stuff from the master himself.
Awesome. I drag out my original small size Iron Man mags here and there.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You don't know this site very well, did you? Let me help you!
You misspelled Queens wrongly in your title.

Reaction score
I should do them more. I like doing a variation on a cable with a wide grip on a lat Pulldown bar
Yep. Me too. From up high and it's sooo hard. Really helps finish my Biceps off. Hell of a finisher.

Reaction score
Drag curls sweet.
Love doing them.
I will usually lay in the seated row bench and do them.
Either with a wide grip bar
Or small straight bar and take a close grip..
Straight biceps there if you do them right..

Reaction score
Are drag curls generally done with free weights or does anyone use a straight bar on the cable? Which one would be more effective?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Are drag curls generally done with free weights or does anyone use a straight bar on the cable? Which one would be more effective?
If the cable is vertical, the same direction as gravity, they're basically identical.

New Threads