Experiences?... Effects of synergy or side effects using Injectable YK11 combined with different steroids??? Examples: YK11 + Tren? Or YK11 + Deca ?

Reaction score
Anyone used YK11 injectable and combined it with various compounds? Anyone got experiences with YK11 stacked with different steroids? Not just TRT?
For example adding in some YK11 on the last few weeks of a blast when myostatin is revved up...
So this thread is aiming in Hope's to help fins out What happens if you add YK11 injectable to a Test + Tren Cycle ? Or to a Test + Anadrol cycle? To a Test + Dbol cycle, Or any other compound for the matter? My goal for this post is only to create a new pool of collective experiences of those who have ran YK11 WITH blasting other steroids, and it can be any or all compounds, and it can be experiences stacking with oral YK11 as well, but I'm mainly curious about injectable effects!...

I have seen it regarded as actually one of the most powerful preworkout androgens out there, would any of you consider this a beneficial strength/powerlifting compound as well? I also see issues folks have with tendons or joints hurting, but what about running alongside wet steroids like deca to alleviate joints?...

I just would like to help others and there isnt much information on YK11 stacked with varying compounds so this could be interesting and even helpful to people in the future for both good and bad... not much info out there yet, so anyone with any "injectable or oral YK11 + steroids" experiences what so ever, then fire away.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Anyone used YK11 injectable and combined it with various compounds? Anyone got experiences with YK11 stacked with different steroids? Not just TRT?
For example adding in some YK11 on the last few weeks of a blast when myostatin is revved up...
So this thread is aiming in Hope's to help fins out What happens if you add YK11 injectable to a Test + Tren Cycle ? Or to a Test + Anadrol cycle? To a Test + Dbol cycle, Or any other compound for the matter? My goal for this post is only to create a new pool of collective experiences of those who have ran YK11 WITH blasting other steroids, and it can be any or all compounds, and it can be experiences stacking with oral YK11 as well, but I'm mainly curious about injectable effects!...

I have seen it regarded as actually one of the most powerful preworkout androgens out there, would any of you consider this a beneficial strength/powerlifting compound as well? I also see issues folks have with tendons or joints hurting, but what about running alongside wet steroids like deca to alleviate joints?...

I just would like to help others and there isnt much information on YK11 stacked with varying compounds so this could be interesting and even helpful to people in the future for both good and bad... not much info out there yet, so anyone with any "injectable or oral YK11 + steroids" experiences what so ever, then fire away.

Side effects of YK11:

1. Loss of money for no reason

Yeah thats it

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

@Send0
What is your opinion on this Myostatin that the OP is talking about

It sounds like it could seriously hinder gainz

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Close as you'll get.

Reaction score

Well, first let’s welcome you to the UGBB. You should probably head over to the “New Member Introduction” thread and you know, introduce yourself. It’s good to have you here. Hey UGBB members, this is PublicTrannymyDumb1

I’m just breaking your balls. A little hazing to see how you take it.

But to your question, let’s start with logic first and progress from there. Please explain why myostatin is a concern of yours. Have you done a cycle (or cycles) where you feel that myostatin has specifically hindered your gains? You must be fucking huge then. What are your stats? Height/weight/preferred pronouns/ and how much do ya bench?

Have you used Tren before. How was that cycle? How much mass did you accumulate before that evil monster Mr Myostatin stopped by to play? Please don’t tell us it was a “recomp” cycle or “lean bulk”.

Anywho, thanks for joining the UGBB. I hope you stick around. It’s so exciting to have a giant beast among us that would be the next Mr Olympia if it weren’t for his myostatin issue killing his gainzzzz. I am eager to learn from you. Any thoughts on posting your training log? Thanks bro.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
This thread and OP are fucking stupid.

New Threads