Fairly new

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this forum and realized I had never posted on here

31/m/5'11"/210lbs

Been around the game for a bit, but learning everyday still. Constructive criticism is more than welcomed over here. Hoping to learn more from this forum and from the looks of it im in the right place. Software programmer by day, but the gym is my most freeing place to express myself.

Thank you all for having me.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well hell, better late than never and that was a good intro. Glad you're enjoying your stay.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I find programming pretty expressive too. I don't have to code anymore for work, but still write for personal use. I get pretty clever with how I structure things, and I like to have fun with naming my variables, functions, and subs 😂.

Welcome to the underground 😁

Reaction score
I find programming pretty expressive too. I don't have to code anymore for work, but still write for personal use. I get pretty clever with how I structure things, and I like to have fun with naming my variables, functions, and subs 😂.

Welcome to the undergrou
hahaha I can only imagine! What is your preferred language?
I see in more options on replies they have a coding section, pretty interesting

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. For 5-10 @210, you sound like you have a good build. How’s the bf%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Stay k. Track man, nothing is going to be more rewarding than when you hit that goal my guy!

New Threads