Fat burner options

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
The first one, with the injectable dnp/clen was called Nuke. I used it several years ago.. definitely a legit product, but was definitely nervous that first pin not knowing what to expect.

Aside from diet and cardio, as far as compounds effective for fat loss, in my experience dnp is #1 but having said that, I'd still opt for methyl tren... its like tren on steroids. Builds muscle and strength whilst simultaneously burning fat fast. It's definitely harsh and is gonna make you feel lethargic after a week or two but not like a steaming pile of dog shit like dnp will do to you
Never tried the methyl tren. Id imagine it is harsh on the liver. What kind of liver protection did you take when you used it? Shit like that seems pretty good for powerlifting meets because you don't want to take it for very long (2 weeks max). I had some halo that worked quite well for me but jacked my liver enzymes.

Reaction score
I'm still running tren a and so far so good. Waist is smaller, strength is good even at calorie deficit. Maintaining cardio but have noticed some of the infamous tren fatigue I have heard about. I won't add fat burners to tren in concern might just be too much for me at 47. After tren cycle if I still have some stubborn fat to try to rid myself of what would you all recommend. Clen, t3, dnp, ephedrine? This would only be used with increased cardio and calorie deficit. Are any of these safe at 47. Bp normal, hr around 75. Sure you all have been asked this before but I would rather have a little fat remain and be alive vs low bf in a casket.
All of these have dangerous side effects and some are not yet proven effective. I think it's safer if you just choose the natural process by continuing your workout plan, eat a healthy diet, and try harmless stuff like black coffee. It helps in boosting your metabolism for as high as 50%.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
All of these have dangerous side effects and some are not yet proven effective. I think it's safer if you just choose the natural process by continuing your workout plan, eat a healthy diet, and try harmless stuff like black coffee. It helps in boosting your metabolism for as high as 50%.
Coffee boosts your metabolism by up to 50%?? I gonna start railing it

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Never tried the methyl tren. Id imagine it is harsh on the liver. What kind of liver protection did you take when you used it? Shit like that seems pretty good for powerlifting meets because you don't want to take it for very long (2 weeks max). I had some halo that worked quite well for me but jacked my liver enzymes.
I love it works really fast, and yea a typical cycle, similar to dnp is only 2-4wks. It has high oral bioavailability... there's not much difference in potency between taking it orally or injecting it. I've run it up to 3mg and you can literally see daily changes in body composition. Also similarly to dnp, the literature overhypes the toxicity of the compound. The first time I ran it with UDCA (not tudca). No issues. Though I've also run it without supports and while it did tax my body, it certainly wasn't anywhere near what is described in reading about it.

There's also an injectable version which reduces strain on the liver - it only makes a single pass through the liver instead of 2.

Reaction score
I know about ECA- Ephedrine, caffeine aspirin stack.
But newer try. Ther are is any health problems after?

Reaction score
Go for Animal Cuts is a thermogenic fat burner that has been specifically formulated to aid in the reduction of body weight for athletes and bodybuilders alike who are striving to achieve their desired physique.

It features natural ingredients such as green tea extract, caffeine, and yohimbine and potent ingredients like synephrine and evodiamine.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Go for Animal Cuts is a thermogenic fat burner that has been specifically formulated to aid in the reduction of body weight for athletes and bodybuilders alike who are striving to achieve their desired physique.

It features natural ingredients such as green tea extract, caffeine, and yohimbine and potent ingredients like synephrine and evodiamine.
Stellar first post. Can I also buy some snake oil from you?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Did you just copy and paste and ad