Favorite oral steroids

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
probably anadrol been years though. dbol has been good to me considering the sides weren't bad

Migmaster

Reaction score
100mg anadrol preworkout was best for training. I looked best in tbol
I am seriously thinking about adding anadrol to my current cycle. I have been looking at beligas and odin. Is there a lab brand whose anadrol would be superior to either of these in your opinion. Thanks

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
guess anavar since its the only real oral ive taken, tried dbol but im pretty sure it was fake cuz it really didnt do a thing for me. anavar i did at 25mg for like a week then went up to 50mg for my one month run, im def looking better, added some growth, look more defined, see more veins and def adding to strength. ive never looked like this even at my peak like 7-8yrs ago. i have like 3 days left on this and i just dont want to stop taking it. been feeling kinda tired lately maybe just lazy dont know if its lethargy or just the heat or doing so much in my life but if i nap and go to the gym i feel strong and amazing.

i have dbol from the same source i got the anavar so ill try that in a few months and see if that works any better, want to mix with anadrol but ill try the dbol a week before to see if i notice a difference so i know whats actually working.

i remember feeling weird on epistane back in prohormone days, can't remember why but didnt like it. tried superdrol and unless it was faked really wasnt impressed. i think i tried almost all the orals at some point like halo, epi, superdrol always stacked with trenavar i know that always worked great but guess that was pretty dumb to do.
Bro if dbol didn’t do anything for you it was definatley fake! I haven’t done dbol in a long time but 60mg or so of dbol I turn into a fuckin water balloon strong af but an inflated water blimp hahah and gain like 20 plus pounds

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My preference changes depending on my body fat and what I’m trying to accomplish. I love winny when I’m shredded (I don’t seem to get joint pain from it). I also like anadrol a lot. Var is enjoyable as well.

I think overall I’d say anadrol.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
My preference changes depending on my body fat and what I’m trying to accomplish. I love winny when I’m shredded (I don’t seem to get joint pain from it). I also like anadrol a lot. Var is enjoyable as well.

I used to love anadrol. Dosent fit with my sport now tho and to harsh now that I’m a little older but fuck does it ever work well

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
The strength gains from drol are like nothing else

New Threads