Finestgears.to legit?

Reaction score
Been looking at this site that seems to have a lot of buyers, they also have a lot of good reviews on trust pilot & quick to respond. Just wondering if anyone here has used them before?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Been looking at this site that seems to have a lot of buyers, they also have a lot of good reviews on trust pilot & quick to respond. Just wondering if anyone here has used them before?

Do your own research
Try harder
You obviously havnt done enough

All I'll say is
A vial of Deca for 100USD

lmfao,
If its bunk, you deserve it for not bothering to look past page 1 on google.
If it's legit, you deserve to pay that insane price for not bothering to look past the first page on google.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Do your own research
Try harder
You obviously havnt done enough

All I'll say is
A vial of Deca for 100USD

lmfao,
If its bunk, you deserve it for not bothering to look past page 1 on google.
If it's legit, you deserve to pay that insane price for not bothering to look past the first page on google.
I feel like these brand new accounts popping up every day asking if xyz obscure source website is legit are just really lazy shills/sources posting this BS just for visibility/traffic.

They basically never respond on here and never ever remain in the community.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I feel like these brand new accounts popping up every day asking if xyz obscure source website is legit are just really lazy shills/sources posting this BS just for visibility/traffic.

They basically never respond on here and never ever remain in the community.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I kind of assumed as much
Hence posting the price
Now the only reason anyone will search for thrn is to laugh at their prices.
Like Beligas GH for 500 per kit...lol
Beligas sells them for like 190.

These fuckwits take Visa and Mastercard too.
If anyone buys from these morons, they deserve anything that comes

Reaction score
I kind of assumed as much
Hence posting the price
Now the only reason anyone will search for thrn is to laugh at their prices.
Like Beligas GH for 500 per kit...lol
Beligas sells them for like 190.

These fuckwits take Visa and Mastercard too.
If anyone buys from these morons, they deserve anything that comes
What's wrong with financing your gains at 24.99% apr?

Hughinn

Reaction score
Finest gears is not bunk.

They're a smuggling/dropshipping operation based out of Southern California importing/smuggling from Europe and Asia.

Thier products are authentic and legitimate, but the prices are very high.

In my opinion, they're good if you need a bottle of something fast as they advertise a 3 to 5 day order fill. But too expensive to use as a regular source.

I haven't dealt with them in several years though. I just looked them up amd seen they sell alot more products then they used too. Beligas used to be thier only brand. I've never seen them sell ugl before. I guess Odin pharma technically counts as ugl. But not really.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
as far as I know anything with a .to domain is from the Kingdom of Tonga , they do sell domains like any nation, but doing business with a shifty name , with an addy in a country that just had a massive volcanic eruption and tsunami ,, might not be the best place to shop ,,, just saying.

Reaction score
STAY AWAYYYY!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPIRIENCE!!! Not only do they sell bunk gear, they sold me a bottle with sh*t floating in it! And it doesnt end there they Forgot one of the bottles i ordered ( a 120$ Bottle btw ) then took 2 weeks to get them to send me one and when it arrived it was the wrong bottle! And a bottle that was half the price! Im no troll or competing company i have all pictures and emails to prove it. STAY AWAY STAY AWAY!!!!

Reaction score
STAY AWAYYYY!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPIRIENCE!!! Not only do they sell bunk gear, they sold me a bottle with sh*t floating in it! And it doesnt end there they Forgot one of the bottles i ordered ( a 120$ Bottle btw ) then took 2 weeks to get them to send me one and when it arrived it was the wrong bottle! And a bottle that was half the price! Im no troll or competing company i have all pictures and emails to prove it. STAY AWAY STAY AWAY!!!!

Reaction score
Heres a pic of the contaminated bottle they sold me.

Attachments

• 995E08A2-6D97-46DE-8768-F84563094DEC.jpeg
    995E08A2-6D97-46DE-8768-F84563094DEC.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 60
Reaction score

Listen man, I've been lurking around for some time and I've learned very quickly that everyone on here is willing to help each other however.....you've had an account since 2022 and only have 2 messages. You aren't active so no one really knows you.
Most guys on here encourage to NEVER start gear. Its your life but when it comes to sources I found that it was hard to find a source that sold bunk gear tbh. You have to really try lol I never bought gear but from my own research I've found a couple amazing ones like Uncle z and Napsgear. Top quality gear, might even top it off with some hepatitis B.
Get your diet/training in check. Get some blood work see where you're at...then if you decide to join the darkside do some research.
Can't wait to see your post next year lol

Reaction score

Do some research brother
I heard Uncle z is great !!
I'm not on gear....yet ..but god damn $100 for a vial of test?? I've done plenty of research to know THATS A GREAT DEAL!!!
All jokes aside brother please do some research get your training in check be active here and maybe just maybe...you wont be a shill
God Bless

Reaction score
If you don't know enough to understand crashed gear and think that's contamination, you shouldn't be running steriods.

It's crashed, has plenty of hormone and if you knew better you'd just heat it up and bring it back into solution.

This is why I'm not on gear...I didn't know that lol
Still a newbie

Reaction score
In my opinion, they're good if you need a bottle of something fast as they advertise a 3 to 5 day order fill. But too expensive to use as a regular source.
That's standard t/a for domestic. What's the markup for?

Hughinn

Reaction score
That's standard t/a for domestic. What's the markup for?

I don't know.

I've ordered from them before and the product is good and exactly as advertised.

The only real issue is the price.

I prefer a good ugl myself. But I really only use testosterone, nandrolone and sometimes some peptides.

Finest gears has always given me what paid for. It's just pricey

Reaction score
Listen man, I've been lurking around for some time and I've learned very quickly that everyone on here is willing to help each other however.....you've had an account since 2022 and only have 2 messages. You aren't active so no one really knows you.
Most guys on here encourage to NEVER start gear. Its your life but when it comes to sources I found that it was hard to find a source that sold bunk gear tbh. You have to really try lol I never bought gear but from my own research I've found a couple amazing ones like Uncle z and Napsgear. Top quality gear, might even top it off with some hepatitis B.
Get your diet/training in check. Get some blood work see where you're at...then if you decide to join the darkside do some research.
Can't wait to see your post next year lol
Yo bro just started my account on here to find a better source since Etalaze just scammed me, any advice? Looking for Tren enth 200

New Threads