First Cycle Advice

Reaction score
Hello, so I am planning on doing my first cycle. I have dabbled with sarms in the past, and I am now ready for my first cycle. Can someone please advice me which test should I order from Privaremedlabs, they have various ones, so someone please guide me in the right direction. Thanks!

Reaction score
So, I plan on doing 250 mg of test E and bulk up some. I am 6’0 and weight 174 right now. Not sure my body fat percentage but been training for 3 years now. Not too much body fat either, don’t have abs yet, but since I am on the taller side, and it’s mostly distributed on my core and love handles area.

Reaction score
that seems like an ideal first cycle. safe and simple.

i’ve only done one myself (basically the same as yours) so i’ll defer to the other posters here.

test E is what i used.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I would get these 2 at a minimum, pick the QUEST lab for both. And yes, the FEMALE panel is the one you want.

I'd also suggest 300-400mg per week of Test, but I'm not going to bust your balls over it. It's a risk vs reward thing, and I personally believe that you're dose is too low. You'll get most of the downsides, but not as much of the upside as you could.

Steeeve

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! I guess I could def bump 50 mg more lol.
If you can swing it try to opt for the MS/SA (mass spectrometry sensitive assay) on your estradiol/e2 panel. This is a $40 add on at the lab I personally use, and it should be available to you at Quest as well. I also second CJs advice on dosage

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
I order the “hormone panel for males” it’s 186 before coupon 153 after I believe it’s shows everything including igf

Coupon is RHINO

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Nope, just private bloodwork. No Dr in the loop.
I am in one of the doctor in the loop only states. But my poor bloodwork put me on a bloodwork every 3 months program. I have yet to cycle, so we will see how doctor reacts in the future if testosterone starts rising.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I am in one of the doctor in the loop only states. But my poor bloodwork put me on a bloodwork every 3 months program. I have yet to cycle, so we will see how doctor reacts in the future if testosterone starts rising.
I believe there's a way around it in every State, including NY/NJ.

I'm also in a State that doesn't allow it, hence why I use Personal Labs.

Last edited:

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Not near CT border, but if I did go that route do I need to present a CT license? It's been rumored to me that PA requires state license.