First Cycle for cutting

Reaction score
Good evening ladies and gents,

This is my first post here, and I would like your input on my first cycle that I want to use for cutting, I would like to use the following two in a cycle (preferably in oral form, I am not a fan of needles)

- Winstrol
- Proviron (Mesterolone)

I am quite a big guy. However, I have been struggling to cut the last bit of fat on my chest and stomach.

Physical Activity - Weights for 6 days a week, and cardio for 4 nights per week
Age - 25
Height - 181cm (71 inches)
Weight - 95kg (209lbs)

Would you recommend anything different?

I appreciate your Inputs!

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Do you want to crash your natural testosterone production just to lose a little bit of fat?

Are you prepared to gain that fat back, and then some, shortly after you stop that "cycle"? Are you prepared to feel like crap for months trying to get your own body back up and running?

Seems like you are trying to take 1 step forward and then 3 steps backwards. Not a good deal.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok man your not gonna like the answers that your gonna get .First there’s no aas that will make you burn fat .. Diet and training do that .Anabolics just help you hold on to the muscle while your on a calorie deficit or even build muscle while on a deficit.. keep that in mind steroids build muscle.. Second this game is all about needles you may not like them but you better get used to them if you run gear .. your gonna have needles coming out your eye balls .. Oral cycles are completely pointless all your gonna do is mess up your natural production of testosterone.Its either the needle or nothing .. what made you pick proviron and Winnie?

Charger69

Reaction score
Ok man your not gonna like the answers that your gonna get .First there’s no aas that will make you burn fat .. Diet and training do that .Anabolics just help you hold on to the muscle while your on a calorie deficit or even build muscle while on a deficit.. keep that in mind steroids build muscle.. Second this game is all about needles you may not like them but you better get used to them if you run gear .. your gonna have needles coming out your eye balls .. Oral cycles are completely pointless all your gonna do is mess up your natural production of testosterone.Its either the needle or nothing .. what made you pick proviron and Winnie?

Thank you sir! You saved me a lot of writing.

^^^^ what he’s said^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtys1x

Reaction score
No way around needles. A test, win/var and proviron cycle is the only acceptable thing here. Sack it up and stick the metal in your body.

without it, you’re just wasting your time and going into suppression for no reason. Like others said, you might as well just clean that diet up.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
How about more information on actual experience,Where did you get you information from?
You need to nail ur diet down,1st make that you priority!
swap around you training 4 x days a week lifting….
6 days week cardio………..
Put in so serious honest effort then come back to you post question…….An you will receive more help….

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I'm guessing it was a one hit wonder here. Kind of like that guy who said f**k her right in the pu**y on live TV.

Never heard from that guy again.

I've got a lot of comments I can make about the original post but I'll wait to see if he comes back.

FlyingPapaya

Elite
Reaction score
They should just make it so first post has to be in the introduction section.

Just include in big big letters that you agree to that when signing up as last step