First cycle. Recommendations and dose help.

Reaction score
Looking to start my first cycle, been lifting since i was 16 i am now 25 and have always wanted to try a cycle when i built a solid foundation. Im in the military so getting my hands on some shit was pretty hard where im at. Nonetheless im 5’11 195lbs and id say 14-15% bodyfat. I wanna do a 8 week cycle of test cypionate 300mg,Primo 100mg and anavar 20mg

tuesday and friday
.5 cc test300
.5 cc primo 100
20mg anavar capsule a day.

how does this sound dosage wise?
How do i dose AI’s? like arimidex or nolvadex
And when should i introduce them to my cycle.

decided to go with this cutting stack because its summer time and im already pretty lean and built, once i get enough knowledge on how my body reacts to this ill more than likely hop on something to bulk up on in the winter.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
If I were you I would do 500mg of test c for 16 weeks.

I would not dose AI. I would not use AI unless I was having a side. Depending on the side I still might not use any AI. You should have it on hand though.

There is a huge difference between Arimidex and Nolvadex. You may consider looking into this. They aren't used for the same purpose.

8 weeks is kinda short. Things really start to happen at week 10, saturation point.

One compound for the first cycle to learn how your body reacts is generally recommended.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s your first cycle so KISS. 500mg test cyp for 12-16 weeks and only use the AI as needed. Start simple with a single compound and then add to it as needed/wanted for desired results. This way you know what effect any single compound will have on you.

Have your diet and training on point before you ever start and get blood work pre, middle and 6 weeks post cycle

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yup, too complicated.

Test only, 12+ weeks. 300-500 mg.

Have some Arimidex or Aromasin on hand for possible estrogen issues when on cycle.

Have Nolva and Clomid on hand for PCT.

Get bloodwork in you can, you're military, so not sure if it's possible or not.

Cutting is DIET!!!! The drugs help you hold onto lean tissue while dieting down to really lean levels. They're actually not needed in your case. I'd save the cycle for a GROWTH phase. If not, you're going to be very underwhelmed.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Yeah would go to a clinic to get blood work done. Not my actual mil doc’s. My diet is good and consistent. To clarify, i wanna cut as much bodyfat as i can while holding onto my size and if possible putting some on while in a caloric deficit, my job as it is already has me active so maintaining the deficit was never hard. Will take your guys advice and run the test for 12-16 weeks to see how my body reacts.

Latest posts