First DNP experience

Beti ona

Reaction score
My body temp doesn’t rise on dnp no matter how hot I feel or how much I am sweating

I think it's due to the low T3 levels, and low calorie diet, but I never had a fever on DNP.

Only when you are in danger of death will you see the thermometer move up, many times I felt hot or sick, the thermometer still marked a low/normal temperature.

Reaction score
Taurine is highly recommended to reduce cramps, it is an impressive amino acid.

Caffeine or EC is fine, but don't drink too much or your sleep problems will only get worse.

I would save the GH for after a period of clean bulk and a new cut, at this point, I think you will not be getting the best of the product and you will not see your muscle with an improved look. And compared to DNP, GH won't barely help you shred fat.
Got it, thanks for the awesome info.
So I'll run a few cycles of hard cutting before using GH.

I'll also buy some taurine so I won't get cramps - I didn't have them on my first DNP cycle, but I had a feeling "close to cramps" after some workouts.

I guess I'll keep y'all updated on how things going with my run and I'll ask some more questions if I have any, 'cause today was a good day and I got pretty much all my questions answered and I've been pointed out on how stupid I'm (not like I didn't know it but w/e) :LOL:

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
The boys have done a good job helping you here. My small contribution:

The neuralgia might be related to, or might increase the risk of, peripheral neuropathy, which is a major side effect from DNP that isn't correlated to dosage or length of use. I'd recommend fixing the problem if it's pre-existing before hopping on DNP again. If you decide to go ahead with another run anyway, I'd recommend stopping the minute you feel the problem getting worse. This is one of those side effects where the damage is done long before you feel what's going on. Longer you decide to "tough it out", the more damage you do and the longer the recovery will be. PN is a major pain in the ass. Extremely painful.

In terms of dose, it's wrong to advise users to start at 5mg/kg. 2-6mg/kg is what I usually recommend, starting at the low end and titrating up over a period of weeks. If you look into the case reports on DNP-induced deaths, the lack of dose titration is just as big a problem as the total dose itself. In fact, most of the RIP people who were using normal doses, get fucked by the lack of titration - particularly women. Either stay at a lower level, or take the necessary time to work your way up to whatever level you're still comfortable at. Either way works just fine.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Solid advice from @Beti ona and @MrRippedZilla

Nothing you can take really compared to dnp but it also comes with consequences that can sneak up on you very quickly if you don’t watch and get too carried away. Def if you have something that doesn’t feel right, stop it, evaluate and fix the problem. On low doses, you’re not going to be super hot unless you’re only eating carbs and sweets. Body temp you’re not really going to notice as far as temp but you’ll def feel the laboring effect

Reaction score
The neuralgia might be related to, or might increase the risk of, peripheral neuropathy, which is a major side effect from DNP that isn't correlated to dosage or length of use. I'd recommend fixing the problem if it's pre-existing before hopping on DNP again.
Thanks man, so I guess I'll check how things working out for a few days (while still being at 200mg) and if neuralgia still gonna be there (or getting worse) I'll stop and go to find medical help.
Just spent some cash visiting cardiologist and heart check-up and I'd like to go without visiting a neurologist if that's possible at all :LOL:
...or I'll make a visit in the coming days anyway just to be safe.
And that's funny that I can't find a Russian term/translation for peripheral neuropathy so I could read about it some more and look into it (wiki page don't have a Russian version lmao), but shit looks tough and nothing that you'd like to joke about

Reaction score
Hi! You can find in my profile introduction and the reason why I decided to run DNP (also my coach has recommended it to me, and some info from that - I'm ex semipro powerlifter, so my weight isn't just of some pure fat guy searching for a miracle).
I've done my first run before I've found your forum and that happened when I was on my first run while I was searching for sides that were bothering me (to find if DNP had such sides, precisely). I designed the run with the info I've gathered from Reddit, my coach, and some scattered info from Russian forums about bodybuilding.

At the start of the first run, I've been ~147kgs (324 lbs), and based on the info that's "5mg/kg/day" I was planning to run 600-700mg after testing/build-up for a week on lower doses to check how it's going. Spoiler: it wasn't fun... well, it was, actually, pretty fun, but I felt like shit and overdosed at some point (which added quite a bit to the fun in this aspect). I'll translate my diary with comments/dosing, but I'd like to start with tldr.

tldr: Went from 147kg (324lbs) to 140kg (308lbs) in 12 days run with a 1-week pause to establish the result.
Atm having neuralgia, but I'd like to discuss it after the diary.

So, the diary:
Day 1: Started with 200mg in two diff doses: 100mg at 12:05 pm and same at 03:22 pm. Had a bit of a headache, but that might be not 'cause of DNP. Overall felt nothing much and wasn't expecting anything 'cause of no build-up in the blood (was a bit warmer than usually tho). Decided to up the dose the next day. Slept well.
Day 2: Upped the dose to 400mg: 200mg at 08:12 am and 11:05 am. No sides at all, slept well. The window has been slightly opened (and from this point will be like this all the time).
Day 3: 400mg at 09:05 am, feeling warm and that's all, had a great workout and mood was awesome instead of lethargy, slept well.
Day 4: 400mg at 09:15 am, feeling warm and that's all again, planning to up to 500mg next day, and guess what? Slept well.
Day 5: 500mg at 08:04 am, first time felt "hit in 3-4 hours after intake", but that resulted in feeling a bit chilly instead of warm, but that's all. I'm pretty sure at this day I've started waking up earlier due to Sahara-style dryness in my mouth (I have it pretty much always, but at this point, the usual stuff was pretty mild compared to this).
Day 6: 500mg at 08:15 am, felt the neuralgia for the first time and still don't know the reason: I might've caught it due to open window, training, or hard environment at the work. Sahara keeps coming stronger (that was 10.02.22).
Day 7: 500mg at 07:44 am, always feeling warm and almost can't use the blanket and sweating hard (for a few days at this point), Sahara hitting hard, but that's all. Just stay hydrated lmao. Running out of DNP and ordered some more. -3.5 kgs (7.7lbs) in a week felt pretty good and I decided to keep going.
Day 8: 300mg at 07:56 am and 10:25 am, decided to split the dose 'cause thought that might keep the neuralgia at bay (still hitting from time to time) and always had the usual: feeling warm, sweaty, and mouth-dry in the morning.
Day 9: 500mg in two doses and run out of DNP. Feeling the usual again and overall bearable. Felt some numbness in my arms in the night.
Day 10: rest day - DNP still delivering and I have no way to get the stuff. Feeling usual and neuralgia keeps bothering me.
Day 11: The pain begins, and mostly because I'm stupid, the reason: got the DNP at 18 pm, had 300mg at 18:45, and 300mg at 21:45.
Day 12:
Woken up at 04:30 am due to lethargy and problems with breathing, found out later that they're going away if I'm not lying, so I've started my day at 05:30 am or so. And guess what? I've decided to treat myself with a little bit of DNP: 400mg at 06:43 am, resulting in 1000mg in a span of 12 hours.
And on top of that - I felt fear as part of lethargy, and I let you know - I've grown up in Siberia, ocne I've almost set the wildfire by the accident and I've run in a bear while hiking and never felt fear.
...but that thing - it scared me.

...I guess at this point I understood the formula "5mg/kg/day" isn't always the way to go.
After that, I've decided to stop the run and check how things worked out, meanwhile, I've made an appointment with a cardiologist to check my heart - I was pretty sure the problem was neuralgia, but I'm not so careless to ignore chest pains and just let it be. "Your heart is amazing" cardiologist © and it's even more amazing given the fact that I've been obese for a while, even if I had some muscles. And he said that the thing I've described is 100% neuralgia.

I still want to run the second cycle with something like "400mg/day for 20 days" and I'd like to have some advice on that. I didn't feel any sides at 400mg and had some results, so I think that might be a good choice.

And another concern: neuralgia still f's me up and I still don't sure if I should run the course like that while taking ibuprofen/metamizole/valerian or should I get it fixed and start the cycle then?
I'm pretty sure that cause was else overworking myself in a gym or open window, but discomfort/pain in a chest while running cycle doesn't sound like a good thing, given that I still don't know DNP that well.
Hey, on day 2 of my first cycle and this post made me stick to my guns on starting slowly and patiently. Jesus Christ. I can't believe your coach told you to take this stuff without going over dosage and risks involved.

What do you mean neuralgia when you talk about symptoms? Was it making it hard to think or concentrate, or are you talking about nerve problems?

Reaction score
What lab is your DNP?

I have 4 heavy cycles under my belt, so I can answer some basic questions you might have.

Good job losing a lot of weight in 12 days.

How long do you expect to run the cycle?

Remember you will only be able to see results one week after stopping DNP due to water weight!

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What lab is your DNP?

I have 4 heavy cycles under my belt, so I can answer some basic questions you might have.

Good job losing a lot of weight in 12 days.

How long do you expect to run the cycle?

Remember you will only be able to see results one week after stopping DNP due to water weight!
Dear, OP:

The quoted advice is coming from somebody who looks like this:

Attachments

• intel.png
    intel.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 22

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You look like you just emerged from a deep and enduring vegetative state.

And I wish you would've stayed there.
I wish he would have eaten. Despite looking like a starving child from Africa, he has a nice natural vtaper and small waisr.

It's a shame he didn't eat more and lift harder. He would have looked pretty decent with a few years of training like that.

Reaction score
I didn't receive updates and main and though the theme has died, so I'll reply now and will update on my results in next message.
Jesus Christ. I can't believe your coach told you to take this stuff without going over dosage and risks involved.
That's more about me being a retard and not about coach not sayin' me that's easy to overdose - there's a resource in Russian language called "sportwiki" and their "use cases and doses of DNP" aren't... correct, to say the least.

What do you mean neuralgia when you talk about symptoms? Was it making it hard to think or concentrate, or are you talking about nerve problems?
Nerve problems, Intercostal neuralgia, to be exact.
I had (and still have sometimes) sharp pain in chest, but that also must be because of me overtraining pecs.

Hey, on day 2 of my first cycle and this post made me stick to my guns on starting slowly and patiently.
Glad to be helpful tho, don't be stupid like dis guy right here. Goin steady and getting to know how this stuff works on you is the right way.

Reaction score
Hi kings and queens, 'been a while, had some mental drops due to ongoing events, but let's not get political here, shall we? Let's just say I updated my linkedin and tryin to move ASAP.

So, starting this February I had 2 full runs: two half-cycles with the pause after overdose when I started this post and latest full cycle for ~34 days, I'm still on it and have 800 mgs of DNP left and I guess I'll use them in 2 days just to see how I'll feel myself on this dose this time.

In this time I've dropped from 324 lbs (147kgs) to 276 lbs (126kgs), I've stucked on the scales in last two weeks (lost around 2kgs in 2 weeks), but I've lost few cm's in chest/waist/thighs and gained in arms and calves (neck, biceps and calves all being 46 cms, lmao), so that might be because of muscle growth or just the water 'cause of DNP.

First 2 half-cycles felt more tough and maybe that's 'cause of DNP's quality (I've bought from 2 different shops), but I'm more careful for 2nd time. This time I've used 300mgs every day and had more supporting stuff such as DMAA and/or Ephedrine (just checked how they're working for me, DMAA for pretty much whole cycle), ursosan and other stuff... so for some reason I'm feeling better on 300mgs then on 200mgs and both time I've lost around 10-12 kgs, so idk.

But MVP has been Ceraxon/Citicolinum - 1000mgs for 30 days, on the 3rd day I felt like my head has been rebooted and all the apathy just washed away (and I wasn't on the DNP when I started)... but the war started when I was on first cycle so yea, I felt shitty.

I've been in 1500-2200 kcals range for all this time and I had few "cheat days" when I went for 3200 kcal or so, but usually I had some heavy training or cardio on the same day.

So, about the symptoms I had and have on the last cycle:
1. I feel pretty hot, but that's the usual stuff;
2. For some reason I'm not so sweaty this time around, but I had some nights when I woke up in moist bed;
3. Urine is yellow af, usual stuff again;
4. And the main Boss: the SHITS. Holy f bros, I felt like I've been giving birth few times a week, no kidding. I'd gladly trade sweating more 24/7/while training (even so I've drunk like 1.5-2 liters of water every gym session), also being more hot than now with the feeling of the Alien trying to forcefully escape my body. Just remembering this makes my back cover with cold sweat and that's not 'cause of DNP, believe me.
...anyway: eat your fibers, guys, and drink more water. You'll thank me later.

So, to finalize things: I've lost 21kgs already and I'm pretty sure that would be 25kgs after a week from course's ending.

I'm planning to run another course (from the first shop, the stuff I overdosed with, lmao, already waiting for the delivery), 'cause I still want to lose more and my desired weight at the moment is 105-110kgs (231-242lbs). I still have DMAA and I've ordered ephedrine so I could switch them every week - DMAA for the full cycle grew weaker with every week, so switching might help with that.

The end of report.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And questions time: have anybody here used oxandrolone/primobolan/testosterone (enanthate) in any combination with (or without) DNP?

I also found there is some oral versions of oxandrolone and primobolan, but I had little research about the subject and suspect that my liver might decide to leave my body if I'll stuff it with two kinds of oral anabolics at the same time.
I never used any anabolics or test before though, only some anastrozole and clostilbegyt to normalize/improve hormones in more natural way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
afair @Beti ona you've used Anavar (oxandrolone) with DNP, right?
Would you recommend it?

I've seen some people recommendning course oxandrolone/primobolan/testosterone and I wonder if it would work with DNP, or should I run somethings like:
1. Another DNP run + Anavar (or raw DNP with some supporting stuff);
2. Anavar + primobolan + test in 2 weeks after 1st course.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Sorry, I have never used any Ped, hormone or gear, only fat burners.

People use gear with DNP all the time, but in my opinion, it's not the smartest thing to do because DNP will reduce the potential for muscle and strength gains that gear gives you.

So my suggestion to you is to first lose all the fat you need to lose, then start as natty a growth phase for about 6-8 weeks, then you can add gear to maximize progress.

Anavar is a mild drug, I guess you are just starting out in gear, primobolan is pretty safe too... you should be fine with that though progress will be limited.

Reaction score
afair @Beti ona you've used Anavar (oxandrolone) with DNP, right?
Would you recommend it?

I've seen some people recommendning course oxandrolone/primobolan/testosterone and I wonder if it would work with DNP, or should I run somethings like:
1. Another DNP run + Anavar (or raw DNP with some supporting stuff);
2. Anavar + primobolan + test in 2 weeks after 1st course.
The popular way of doing things ( if you didnt have a huge amount of fat to lose) would be after a DNP cycle, test e cycle for 10 to 14 weeks and then another DNP cycle ( 200mg to 400mg p/d) for 2 weeks to take advantage of the anabolic rebound after the first DNP cycle while removing some of the fat gained while on the test e cycle for your 2nd DNP cycle.

If you are actively just trying to lose a large amount of fat, as mentioned by Beti ona, just concentrate on that.

The presure your body is under from DNP i really would stay clear of any oral AAS until at least 7 days after your last DNP dose to clear most of the DNP out of your body.

You've lost 21 plus kgs of fat in 3 months which is a large amount of fat loss. I would be looking at giving the DNP a rest now for 3 to 4 months and concentrate instead on building muscle, the reason for this is it will give your skin a chance to repair itself while you yourself start increasing your strength and getting a more solid foundation. Then in 4 months time get another DNP cycle planned out.

Just keep to a healthy maintence diet, continue resistance training and the fat will continue to come off in those 4 months, the scales just wont show it anywhere near as much, thats when you use the mirror and an old t shirt as your scales as your body shape changes.

Just hitting DNP repeatedly and losing 50kg of fat may sound great but you may be disapointed and deflated by the visual results if you have hanging skin and no muscle under it. Then the mental sides of looking bad may cause the issues that made you put on the fat in the first place.

Well done on the fat loss so far, its a marathon not a sprint, the DNP has given you a sprint start and its now time for a steady pace for the next stage.

Reaction score
@Brum thanks for the info!
I would be looking at giving the DNP a rest now for 3 to 4 months
I'm planning to have a 2-4 week pause before next cycle, I've been on the last cycle for ~33 days, so I guess that might be enough.

concentrate instead on building muscle, the reason for this is it will give your skin a chance to repair itself while you yourself start increasing your strength and getting a more solid foundation
I'd like to run another cycle so I could stop at 105-110 kgs for some time. I've weighted myself at 124kgs today, so 23 kgs lost so far, that would be losing 14-19 kgs more - pretty much another good cycle for 3-4 weeks at 300-400mgs.
So I'd be resting for 2 weeks now and will run another cycle for ~whole June.

but you may be disapointed and deflated by the visual results if you have hanging skin and no muscle under it
I know right - I had similar effect when I lost ~40 kgs in my teens, no proper training, protein management and other stuff. Pure calories defficit - lost a lot of fat, I didn't like spaghetti hands, but I had pretty good chest/pecs I guess :D

This time feels and looks different tho - I pavlov'd myself to visit gym every day for 3-4 weeks and after that I've started training with some leet BB guy, so now things looks like I'm building muscles while losing fat on DNP somehow. I don't think I'd be dissapointed with any result tbh, because I know that I can't just rush things to "perfect form".
I like how I look in the mirror more and more with every passing week, but I'm far from the form I want :)

Just keep to a healthy maintence diet, continue resistance training and the fat will continue to come off in those 4 months
And that's what I'm planning after next cycle: I'd like to try "anavar + primobolan + test" combo, 'cause that's a combo used to reduce some fat while gaining muscle, and it's pretty "beginner friendly", even tho it could be pretty expensive. This might be not so "explosive" as some mainstream/widely used AAS for experienced "chemics", but I never used any AAS so I guess I would feel them good.
That's what I heard from some experienced guys, at least.

Reaction score
@Brum thanks for the info!

I'm planning to have a 2-4 week pause before next cycle, I've been on the last cycle for ~33 days, so I guess that might be enough.

I'd like to run another cycle so I could stop at 105-110 kgs for some time. I've weighted myself at 124kgs today, so 23 kgs lost so far, that would be losing 14-19 kgs more - pretty much another good cycle for 3-4 weeks at 300-400mgs.
So I'd be resting for 2 weeks now and will run another cycle for ~whole June.

I know right - I had similar effect when I lost ~40 kgs in my teens, no proper training, protein management and other stuff. Pure calories defficit - lost a lot of fat, I didn't like spaghetti hands, but I had pretty good chest/pecs I guess :D

This time feels and looks different tho - I pavlov'd myself to visit gym every day for 3-4 weeks and after that I've started training with some leet BB guy, so now things looks like I'm building muscles while losing fat on DNP somehow. I don't think I'd be dissapointed with any result tbh, because I know that I can't just rush things to "perfect form".
I like how I look in the mirror more and more with every passing week, but I'm far from the form I want :)

And that's what I'm planning after next cycle: I'd like to try "anavar + primobolan + test" combo, 'cause that's a combo used to reduce some fat while gaining muscle, and it's pretty "beginner friendly", even tho it could be pretty expensive. This might be not so "explosive" as some mainstream/widely used AAS for experienced "chemics", but I never used any AAS so I guess I would feel them good.
That's what I heard from some experienced guys, at least.
If you have never used AAS before, then honestly, i would stick to 300 to 500mg of test e pw ONLY. No orals, no other compounds, just test e and a high protein low carb and low fat diet ( with pct on hand)
Its simple and its far cheaper than chucking loads of different things in to the mix and unless you have got down to a low BF % i cant see the cost to reward benefits of anavar or primo.

Reaction score
If you have never used AAS before, then honestly, i would stick to 300 to 500mg of test e pw ONLY. No orals, no other compounds, just test e and a high protein low carb and low fat diet ( with pct on hand)
Its simple and its far cheaper than chucking loads of different things in to the mix and unless you have got down to a low BF % i cant see the cost to reward benefits of anavar or primo.
'kay, thanks
I've developed some interest in AAS after training with pros and after confirming that I could have a pretty decent form, lol

I'd like to try some different courses and I'd like to start with some begginer's stuff and not heavy loaded tren/boldenon/test cycles
...I'll save it for the time when I'll have 17% or so BF :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
'kay, thanks
I've developed some interest in AAS after training with pros and after confirming that I could have a pretty decent form, lol

I'd like to try some different courses and I'd like to start with some begginer's stuff and not heavy loaded tren/boldenon/test cycles
...I'll save it for the time when I'll have 17% or so BF :ROFLMAO:
The common beginners error of which i waa guilty of 20 years or so ago was an oral only cycle. Wasted £££ getting minimal return for the effort, diet and money.
Eventually 2 years later i just used test e, gained more lean muscle in that 12 weeks on 500mg pw than in the previous 2 years, i also felt 100 x better in my state of mind.
See how your body reacts to just test e for those 12 weeks as you will still be losing some body fat if on a healty maintenance diet.
You already have the most effective fat burning aid in DNP, so why not do one thing at a time ( lose fat, then build muscle then lose fat again) rather than trying to mix everything into one ( lose fat and gain muscle at the same time).

If it was as simple as some seem to suggest, fat people would be ripped muscular people in 4 months. It doesnt happen like that for 99% of the world.

You didnt lose shape and put all the weight on in 6 months, even with DNP and AAS and a great diet and doing the most efficient resistance training and cardio each day, it will take time, long term commitment, determination and will power to not fall back into the habits which got you where you were in feb.

Youve done great on stage 1 of fat loss but give your body a break from harsh chems and also for your body to strengthen

New Threads