Free gear from 1-stop domestic arrived today.

Reaction score
All right guys here's a few selfish of me right now ( yes I know I'm packing too much body fat ) and the gear I just got from the contest . The both Tren A and test cyp are smooth , I had very little injection pain like almost none but just enough to let me know it's there lol. No cough on the Tren but I've never coughed with Tren before .I will some I did get a pretty decent taste in my mouth shortly after pinning the gear , I mix my shots to cut down on injections so I had 1ml test and half ml tren A in my dose . I'm super happy with speed of deliver only two days to my door , gear looks great (judge for your self ) not to thick , went in smooth . I guess all that's left is to hit the gym stick to my new diet and log all my gains in size and strength here on this thread and back it up with some photos . Any questions that you might have that I didn't cover please feel free to ask , if I can I will answer your questions . Thanks Tazz and 1-stop domestic . More to come guys.20210817_182151.jpg20210817_183700.jpg20210817_183427.jpg

Attachments

• 20210924_150701.jpg
    20210924_150701.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210924_150655.jpg
    20210924_150655.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210924_150639.jpg
    20210924_150639.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210924_150637.jpg
    20210924_150637.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
All right guys here's a few selfish of me right now ( yes I know I'm packing too much body fat ) and the gear I just got from the contest . The both Tren A and test cyp are smooth , I had very little injection pain like almost none but just enough to let me know it's there lol. No cough on the Tren but I've never coughed with Tren before .I will some I did get a pretty decent taste in my mouth shortly after pinning the gear , I mix my shots to cut down on injections so I had 1ml test and half ml tren A in my dose . I'm super happy with speed of deliver only two days to my door , gear looks great (judge for your self ) not to thick , went in smooth . I guess all that's left is to hit the gym stick to my new diet and log all my gains in size and strength here on this thread and back it up with some photos . Any questions that you might have that I didn't cover please feel free to ask , if I can I will answer your questions . Thanks Tazz and 1-stop domestic . More to come guys.View attachment 13658View attachment 13663View attachment 13667
So far so good with the gear I won. Injection sight has no issues beyond any other injection I've ever taken before , also I'm not sure if it's the tren A already kicking in but I woke up this morning hungry AF .I normally have to force feed myself breakfast I'm just not a morning eater on my own . But today I couldn't get enough food lol. I had a 50gram protien powder shake mixed with one cup 1 percent milk and one cup Dari gold egg nogg lol. Then two cans of tuna on 4 slices whole wheat toast , 1 cup full fat cottage cheese and two bananas. I'm probably not going to post a lot of meals on here but compared to my normal 2 puces of toast a Banana and protien shake, you can see I was substantially more hungry today. I'll hit the gym today a little later on . Today is chest, shoulders day.

Reaction score
U both joined this forum roughly the same time, we are not stupid....

You’re more than welcome, with OP’s permission, to see our chat logs. Blocking out his personal information.

Showing our PM’s confirming his Wickr, and Wickr messages/add date, and him asking for advice.

If OP wants this, and you want this. Feel free to add my Wickr for all the “proof” you want.

We have zero connection.

Our gear doesn’t need paid reviews. If we want that, we’d have a flood of customers from our other boards over here leaving reviews. I think your mistaking us for a shady UGL. We been doing this for an extremely long time.

This is “Snake” gear, we don’t need fake reviews. That’s comical.

What would you like to complain about next sir?

*Mic drop*

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You’re more than welcome, with OP’s permission, to see our chat logs. Blocking out his personal information.

Showing our PM’s confirming his Wickr, and Wickr messages/add date, and him asking for advice.

If OP wants this, and you want this. Feel free to add my Wickr for all the “proof” you want.

We have zero connection.

Our gear doesn’t need paid reviews. If we want that, we’d have a flood of customers from our other boards over here leaving reviews. I think your mistaking us for a shady UGL. We been doing this for an extremely long time.

*Mic drop*
I dont need to see anything

Reaction score
How much were u paid to post this?
Not a dime bro , you saw my picks , I am clearly not a pro anything lol. Read my previous post and see what's already been discussed between myself and the other members. I won free gear and agreed to give an honest and truthful evaluation of my own personal experience. So far so good but it's only been 24 hours since I pinned first dose of both items . Honest and truthful is what you will get . I understand being skeptical I would be too but really Tazz is taking a big chance , I could very well have gotten the stuff ans said hey man I'm way to busy to review your stuff or any number of things . But I'm good for my word and if I say I will do something I do it or die trying. My kids know this very well about me because of it they hound me to use the word I promise because they know if I do they got me by the short hairs lol. Any way I was not nor will I ever be paid to make any statements on this board for anyone . What you get from me is my opinion on things and if I don't know about something I won't comment on it . I'm just a recreational guy looking to.puck up some advice , BS about things with guys who share a common interest and along the way looks like I may have found a new source . If this stuff I got has any issues bet your bottom dollar I will say that on here . Have a great day brudda. Love and respect to you and those you care about .

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

We have zero connection.

*Mic drop*
I don't know bout @Flyingdragon but I would like to complain about your prices. For the life of me I don't know why anyone would bother with you or your shop when they can go directly to snakeman and get the same items much cheaper.
Sorry bro, but you seem like a dishonest ripoff for people who don't know any better.
*Mic drop*

Reaction score
I don't know bout @Flyingdragon but I would like to complain about your prices. For the life of me I don't know why anyone would bother with you or your shop when they can go directly to snakeman and get the same items much cheaper.
Sorry bro, but you seem like a dishonest ripoff for people who don't know any better.
*Mic drop*

Our customers disagree.

I’m not so sure why your so involved in our business?

If you don’t like our prices, please do not purchase.

Simple.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Our customers disagree.

I’m not so sure why your so involved in our business?

If you don’t like our prices, please do not purchase.

Simple.
I'm not involved with your business bro. I'm trying to help people here from getting suckered into paying prices that are way too high. Don't worry, I won't purchase a single item from your shop.

Reaction score
U both joined this forum roughly the same time, we are not stupid....
How bout you pm me ill shoot you my home number you can duo call me ill intro you to my wife and kids , atleast then you know I'm my own person sir . I honestly can't comprehend the level of distrust in these boards , I stalked many boards before joining this one and I joined because it seemed more chill and laid back . I'll be here for years doggie so glad to meet you and later on down the road you will see I'm just me and do my own thing lol .

Reaction score
I'm not involved with your business bro. I'm trying to help people here from getting suckered into paying prices that are way too high. Don't worry, I won't purchase a single item from your shop.

Quality speaks volumes.

We will put our gear up against ANYONE.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Quality speaks volumes.

We will put our gear up against ANYONE.
Please answer this, why should anyone go with your shop when they can get the EXACT same items from snakeman much cheaper? The purpose of your shop makes no sense other than to gauge people that don't know any better.

New Threads