fuk my life

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday you miserable Russian fat chic bj loving juic head pot smoking milf fuking over the hill hello SI bro.

Reaction score
Dude, you might be 40 but your pic looks like a god damned Nordic god of war. Hope you're taking advantage of the medicinal laws in Florida. It could be worse. You could be 40 without abs. You could be 30 and fat. You could be blind. What if your old.lady chopped your dick off and threw it out the car window on the interstate? What then bro? You're about to have another birthday, you ready for it this time?

Reactions: Jin

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Dude, you might be 40 but your pic looks like a god damned Nordic god of war. Hope you're taking advantage of the medicinal laws in Florida. It could be worse. You could be 40 without abs. You could be 30 and fat. You could be blind. What if your old.lady chopped your dick off and threw it out the car window on the interstate? What then bro? You're about to have another birthday, you ready for it this time?

Damn.....According to this guy be happy that your breathing. lol and still have your dick. Talk about a downer. :32 (6):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your a bundle of joy ain’t ya

Reaction score
I like this guy

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You my friend are perfect material to get the ratings up in this joint..stay around....stay active... stay wacky

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This has truly been one of the worst years of my life .

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
2019 was a bad year for me Bundy. You have many things going for you and have traveled quite a bit the last few years. Those abs are about the best I have seen... I would say you are doing just fine. Mid life crises last about 3 days...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2019 was a bad year for me Bundy. You have many things going for you and have traveled quite a bit the last few years. Those abs are about the best I have seen... I would say you are doing just fine. Mid life crises last about 3 days...
Thats the nicest thing you have ever said to me,thank you mugzy.I was on drol tren test in that pic and it was some really good shit.2019 did suck indeed my friend lets make sure 2020 is different.As far as SI goes you have given us a platform to make friends and really feel at home.Your a good man and a solid brother

Last edited:

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
HBD Bundy - sending good vibes - cheers to 2020 being better for all of us... enough of the suck.

Danny Bravo

Reaction score
That’s what I’m screaming, these are our best years!
The true warrior finds his real strength on his climb to the the top , dig deep, embrace the struggle! The good news about being down is your path is upward! I’m staying positive this year; I’m taking dry gains, wet gains, all of it!!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I turned 40 today..I dont handle change or getting older very well..This fukkin sucks

Well yesterday you turned 41.

As someone who is about to be 42, I will tell you 41 is pretty f-ing awesome.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Thats the nicest thing you have ever said to me,thank you mugzy.I was on drol tren test in that pic and it was some really good shit.2019 did suck indeed my friend lets make sure 2020 is different.As far as SI goes you have given us a platform to make friends and really feel at home.Your a good man and a solid brother

Stay positive. Good things will come.

I hope this year will be better for me as well. But, I have zero expectations for it to be.

Torres

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Brother !!!
Getting Old Sucks , But **** It , Make It Happen , Get Some More Gains , **** A Young Braud , Take More Gear , And Live Life !!!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Soon be 50 :32 (20):

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gettin' old is no job fer the inexperienced.

BB - Happy Belated Birthday, Mate! Hope ye got to tie one on.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Bro ... to be honest my 20's and 30's weren't great ... I started making way more money in my 40's which hugely improved the quality of my life and fun ... I agree getting old is physically challenging ... however the mental part of aging is a personal choice ... I find having challenging goals helps keep me more positive ... plus this place ... I'm not sure if you know ... but your an important element here .. you make SI/UG better ... you keep shlt real ..

Last edited:

New Threads