Fullbody training log

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
So you're saying she's got a teeny tiny dick and her balls
Maybe that's better than the alternative? Valdosta doesn't sound like a place that would foster smart, attractive types. Look at this paint chip eating caveman before us as a prime example.

Reaction score
Rest day
no cardio, my schedule was screwed today
Tommorow was gunna be big cheat day, but I have no desire to cheat on my diet so I'll postpone it. just made sense to do it tommorow cuz its heavy squats tommorow.
2.5lbs chicken+2bbq sauce - 1890 cal, 350g p
Added one more bbq sauce to tommorow's batch because I can probably spare the calories, only 70 extra and made to glazing noticably thicker.

I don't think I have too far to go on this cut to look decent, we'll see where we're standing in 3 weeks. I want to take it a lot further than last cut though. Want to throw in mast towards the end to see what it does at low low bf% for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_215612_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_215612_Gallery.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230525_202452_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_202452_Gallery.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Yeah you definitely need more compounds and not just discipline, for sure.
Discipline for what jacksss? Sometimes it makes sense when people say this. This time I'm adding in mast once I get shredded as shit (through diet and training, no fatburners) because I hear it changes the way the muscle looks. In what step of that is there a lack of discipline? Really just talking shit for no reason

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Discipline for what jacksss? Sometimes it makes sense when people say this. This time I'm adding in mast once I get shredded as shit (through diet and training, no fatburners) because I hear it changes the way the muscle looks. In what step of that is there a lack of discipline? Really just talking shit for no reason
No need to get snippy, I'm not being a dick.
You've already added in tren, now you want to add in mast, why?
Everyone has said hey man just cruise on TRT and get yourself in order first.

Your history has been to add in compounds out of impatience vs adding compounds for a particular reason or benefit.

I'm not knocking you, I'm simply pointing out that your thoughts process appears to be that you get the loosest semblance of discipline and then add in compounds you don't need.
You have not stuck to any plans you've made this far which is a big concern. You haven't shown that you can spend 6 months following a plan, but you're always thinking about compounds.

Reaction score
No need to get snippy, I'm not being a dick.
You've already added in tren, now you want to add in mast, why?
Everyone has said hey man just cruise on TRT and get yourself in order first.

Your history has been to add in compounds out of impatience vs adding compounds for a particular reason or benefit.

I'm not knocking you, I'm simply pointing out that your thoughts process appears to be that you get the loosest semblance of discipline and then add in compounds you don't need.
You have not stuck to any plans you've made this far which is a big concern. You haven't shown that you can spend 6 months following a plan, but you're always thinking about compounds.
That was the plan from post 1. Adding mast at low bf the plan
stack - 250 test 200 tren (+200 mast once lower bf% achieved)

Reaction score
Dude, give him some credit. He has fulfilled 75% of his plan so far...
Yeah 2.5lbs of chicken and water a day is a shit diet, right on par with fast food and soda 🙄. And this aforementioned wife must be a drag if you have to troll workout logs to keep yourself entertained

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Yeah 2.5lbs of chicken and water a day is a shit diet, right on par with fast food and soda 🙄.

In terms of overall nutrient content, vitamins and minerals chicken and water is a pretty shit diet, yeah.
You really think you're giving your body half the shit it needs to function properly that way?

Reaction score
In terms of overall nutrient content, vitamins and minerals chicken and water is a pretty shit diet, yeah.
You really think you're giving your body half the shit it needs to function properly that way?
what nutrients, and what are the effects of missing them for one month?

Reaction score
what nutrients, and what are the effects of missing them for one month?
You’re definitely Val the Retard.

Can you circle the “muscle mass” that you need tren so you can hold onto it?
77425215-507B-45D9-9A39-02664973E7E4.jpeg

Do you ever train chest?

Up the training.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Looks like you are basing your protien on cooked chicken. So if your chicken looses 25% of it's weight during cooking, here is what 2.5lbs of chicken breast looks like micro wise. Not as bad as I expected but you still need to cover quite a few micros.

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 10.21.28 AM.png

Reaction score
Do you ever train chest?

Up the training.
my delts kept taking all my lifts but I've got it working now. The lower line is also obscured because it's swollen above and below from surgery 2 weeks ago. I'm posting the training, feel free to critique it if you don't see growth throughout. Can't call it a failure yet when I haven't even ran a full rotation of the blocks

Reaction score
my delts kept taking all my lifts but I've got it working now. The lower line is also obscured because it's swollen above and below from surgery 2 weeks ago. I'm posting the training, feel free to critique it if you don't see growth throughout. Can't call it a failure yet when I haven't even ran a full rotation of the blocks
You’ve ran A LOT of gear. This is the point everyone is trying to drive home with you.

You look natty.

It’s not my job to train you.

Reaction score
Looks like you are basing your protien on cooked chicken. So if your chicken looses 25% of it's weight during cooking, here is what 2.5lbs of chicken breast looks like micro wise. Not as bad as I expected but you still need to cover quite a few micros.
Yeah I portion out 2.5lbs after it's cooked to use for the day, and go off the macros 150cals 35g protein per 4 oz
Calcium's the only one that would worry me out of that bunch for the duration I'm doing this. May look into patching that up with spinach

Oakley6575

Reaction score
You'd have to eat an ungodly amount of spinach. Even then, you wouldn't come close to touching calcium. You'll need something dairy to get there easily.

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 11.00.55 AM.png

Reaction score
You'd have to eat an ungodly amount of spinach. Even then, you wouldn't come close to touching calcium. You'll need something dairy to get there easily.
Damn it said "leafy greens" were high in protein when I looked it up but ig that was bs then. A fairlife or two a day would fix it without screwing my macros. could sub half a pound of chicken for it too to keep calories down.

New Threads