GASP AMBASSADOR Program 30% Discount on All Items

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
I called them today to ask, If I could allow you mates to use my employee discount code. But Michael Haynes said employees discount code does not work on website. Totally different system. He said Johanna Evertson heads the Ambassador program. She will hook you guys up. He said you do not have to do anything but join. You will get 30% off with your own code.

If this is not good. Let me know what you want and I will use my abroad employee discount. I’ve never used it in the USA store. If not in stock. Let me know. My wife and I have a UK GASP booth the week of MR.O. I’ll have it shipped with my GASP supplies for the booth. But 30% discount is good. Abroad gets 40% off but prices are higher. Ok good luck makes. Keep me posted Those I’ve promised wait before sending payment. Let me get to Vegas first to inventory the stock they sent me.

For those that don’t know here is some info below. Go yo GASP WEBSITE and click on Ambassador Program.

Join the GASP and Better Bodies Ambassador Team

Want to join the GASP and Better Bodies family?

The GASP and Better Bodies lifestyle isn't about an end goal, it’s about the journey and the relationships you'll build along the way.
If you love GASP and Better Bodies, live the lifestyle, and want to be a part of the family, regardless of where you are on your journey – we want you to join our ambassador team!

As an ambassador you will receive:

Personal Discount

Discount code to share with your friends and followers

Occasional early access to new releases

Access to the Ambassador Secret Page

Direct communication with the GASP and Better Bodies team

Occasional gifts from GASP and Better Bodies

Access to our private Facebook group

Although as an ambassador you'll receive all of the above - our ambassador team and community is about so much more than product discounts or new releases.
Our ambassador team is about creating a home for those that love the iron sport and want to surround themselves and build relationships with others just like them.
Joining our ambassador team is about proudly representing our WHY "to make the world a better place through fitness" and helping us turn that WHY into a reality.

Fill out the form below and someone from the GASP and Better Bodies team will get back to you within 15 business days!

Click HERE to unsubscribe to the ambassador program.

Which Brand(s) are you interested in becoming an ambassador for?
GASP
Better Bodies
Both
First Name

Last Name

Email
Double-check your email address

Phone #

Date of Birth
MM/YYYY
City

State

Country

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram

Facebook

Additional Comments
If there's something additional you'd like us to know, let us know here!

REFERRAL:
Verification

Submit

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I called them today to ask, If I could allow you mates to use my employee discount code. But Michael Haynes said employees discount code does not work on website. Totally different system. He said Johanna Evertson heads the Ambassador program. She will hook you guys up. He said you do not have to do anything but join. You will get 30% off with your own code.

If this is not good. Let me know what you want and I will use my abroad employee discount. I’ve never used it in the USA store. If not in stock. Let me know. My wife and I have a UK GASP booth the week of MR.O. I’ll have it shipped with my GASP supplies for the booth. But 30% discount is good. Abroad gets 40% off but prices are higher. Ok good luck makes. Keep me posted Those I’ve promised wait before sending payment. Let me get to Vegas first to inventory the stock they sent me.

For those that don’t know here is some info below. Go yo GASP WEBSITE and click on Ambassador Program.

Join the GASP and Better Bodies Ambassador Team

Want to join the GASP and Better Bodies family?

The GASP and Better Bodies lifestyle isn't about an end goal, it’s about the journey and the relationships you'll build along the way.
If you love GASP and Better Bodies, live the lifestyle, and want to be a part of the family, regardless of where you are on your journey – we want you to join our ambassador team!

As an ambassador you will receive:

Personal Discount

Discount code to share with your friends and followers

Occasional early access to new releases

Access to the Ambassador Secret Page

Direct communication with the GASP and Better Bodies team

Occasional gifts from GASP and Better Bodies

Access to our private Facebook group

Although as an ambassador you'll receive all of the above - our ambassador team and community is about so much more than product discounts or new releases.
Our ambassador team is about creating a home for those that love the iron sport and want to surround themselves and build relationships with others just like them.
Joining our ambassador team is about proudly representing our WHY "to make the world a better place through fitness" and helping us turn that WHY into a reality.

Fill out the form below and someone from the GASP and Better Bodies team will get back to you within 15 business days!

Click HERE to unsubscribe to the ambassador program.

Which Brand(s) are you interested in becoming an ambassador for?
GASP
Better Bodies
Both
First Name

Last Name

Email
Double-check your email address

Phone #

Date of Birth
MM/YYYY
City

State

Country

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram

Facebook

Additional Comments
If there's something additional you'd like us to know, let us know here!

REFERRAL:
Verification

Submit

Hey brother, I actually did this about 3 weeks or so ago and haven’t heard back yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
Hey brother, I actually did this about 3 weeks or so ago and haven’t heard back yet.

Check your junk mail. Then check your sent draft. I think I spoke to u about this. I spoke to a few mates who also asked. They got a passcode Keep me posted after you check these two things. I have a direct number I can reach them. I/S what size shirt are you? Let me see what we have left here in the USA. But you will get a code. It's easy.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Check your junk mail. Then check your sent draft. I think I spoke to u about this. I spoke to a few mates who also asked. They got a passcode Keep me posted after you check these two things. I have a direct number I can reach them. I/S what size shirt are you? Let me see what we have left here in the USA. But you will get a code. It's easy.

Will do man. We did speak about it. I’ll check junk and sent. I’m XL, thanks for
All you so bro.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
It was in my junk box. Got it sorted and completed. I’m an ambassador now.

New Threads