Gear and Semen

Reaction score
I've done 2 cycles in the last 9 months, my first 2 ever. About 1/2 way through the first cycle I started to shoot smaller loads than before. Now, the volume is down about 75%. I eat a great diet and hydrate like crazy, but still not shooting anywhere near like I used to. My GF and I want the volume back. I know I will get a lot of jokes and snarky remarks in the thread, but for anyone with real advice, I would be grateful. Thanks.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol semen.

But for real, it comes with the territory.

You can try HCG or clomid but those have other sides that I don't think are worth it.

I've, personally, never had the same volume since blasting and cruising but I just don't care. Doesn't impact me at all and got my wife preggo x2 while blasting 1000mg per week.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
i have more than ever being on test and test/deca... if your girl wants more volume id be more than happy to help!

Test_subject

Front Squat Bert
Reaction score
Something else to consider is potential prostate enlargement. Gear use can exacerbate BPH.

Luckily, if you do have it, it’s not dangerous.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Yeah, screw HCG. I ended up with estradiol issues when on it. OTOH, I had Peter North loads while on it.... Still not worth the estradiol issues.

Reaction score
Thanks, when I just on T, I was fine, but the other stuff not so much. I'm off cycle for a couple months now, so let's see what happens.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I think it’s a sign of your system being shut down

I haven’t shot a big loads since using finasteride 20 years ago. I kinda miss it sometimes

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
lol semen.

But for real, it comes with the territory.

You can try HCG or clomid but those have other sides that I don't think are worth it.

I've, personally, never had the same volume since blasting and cruising but I just don't care. Doesn't impact me at all and got my wife preggo x2 while blasting 1000mg per week.
^^^ THIS^^^

I personally never understood a woman wanted a bigger load but that's me. It's just more of a mess and more to gobble down.

Don't make a big thing over it and just be happy with the sex you're having. TRUST ME ON THIS NEXT STATEMENT. You start to worry about this stuff and it will get in your head, fuuk up your wood and your next post will be about not being able to get it up or keep it up.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
You start to worry about this stuff and it will get in your head, fuuk up your wood and your next
Kind of like testicular atrophy. It is just part of the TRT protocol.

Besides, that's the one thing that I agree with Rich Piana on.... The smaller the balls, the bigger one's dick looks.

Reaction score
The longer I wait the bigger my load is.
Sounds like you’re busting too many nuts.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
A few days without bustin a nut or edging will always help.

But to answer your question, lecithin, pygeum, clomid, and hcg are what will make your loads bigger. The last 2 will increase your sperm volume whilst the first 2 increase seminal fluid

Reaction score
A few days without bustin a nut or edging will always help.

But to answer your question, lecithin, pygeum, clomid, and hcg are what will make your loads bigger. The last 2 will increase your sperm volume whilst the first 2 increase seminal fluid
Have you used pygeum before? I read that it increases sensitivity on the shaft. Can you describe in detail how your penis feels when taking it? Thanks.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
Have you used pygeum before? I read that it increases sensitivity on the shaft. Can you describe in detail how your penis feels when taking it? Thanks.
Never had anything like that.. but given your name, I am very familiar with tren "desensitizing" my dick. It's caused by prolactin, and can be remedied with cabergoline or other dopamine agonists, restoring the sensitivity and allowing you to cum in a reasonable time frame.

I've heard some speculation that pygeum may also reduce prolactin and in turn have similar effect as caber, but I've never noticed that myself. It just stimulates the cowper's gland to produce more precum/seminal fluid.

dted23

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I’ve done experiments.

Pygeum increased precum significantly after a week: clear precum, wet spots on shorts, strings and then ropes while playing.
No increased sensitivity.

Soy Lecithin increased load size, but after a while it becomes too thick, like shooting Elmer’s glue. No increased sensitivity.

Lowering your prolactin will return some sensitivity.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Insert lock and load ad here

Reaction score
i heard sunflower lecithin specifically. and don’t forget zinc for your load stack too.

New Threads