Gibz recovery log

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Dude if you stroll into your first class with a Trapper Keeper on Day 1 we should all pitch in and pay your first semester tuition. Are you going to peg your pants too?

Sucks about the back but maybe those new meds will help. Any thought of an epidural every 6 months? A buddy of mine gets those to cope with the pain from a skydiving accident about 25 years ago. It's not ideal but it works.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Dude if you stroll into your first class with a Trapper Keeper on Day 1 we should all pitch in and pay your first semester tuition. Are you going to peg your pants too?

Sucks about the back but maybe those new meds will help. Any thought of an epidural every 6 months? A buddy of mine gets those to cope with the pain from a skydiving accident about 25 years ago. It's not ideal but it works.
I already ordered it bro it's goin down, don't worry my shit is paid for.
As for the epidural injections, the first ones before surgery didn't help one bit, the last ones almost crippled me so I would never do that again.
Yea hopefully the new meds can give me any kind of relief (fingers crossed)

Trendkill

Reaction score
Disappointed this wasn't the Trapper Keeper pic but this will do for now.

Trendkill

Reaction score
Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Instantly transported me to 1984.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Last day of physical therapy today.
Waiting to see if workcomp approves rhe acupuncture.
Got my appointment finally with the VA for 12/2 for an exam.
Workouts have been pretty good lately, diet not so much, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-004120_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-004120_Gallery.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 8

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Update: had my VA disability exam yesterday, went really good. I had planned on bringing up some other stuff but quickly found out the doctor will only discuss whatever was on your claim, and advised me submit another claim for any other issues.
Had my buddy I served with who's still an active duty E7 write me out a letter/Lay Statement to corroborate my claims and submitted that with the new claim.
Be interesting to see how that all works out for me. Any extra benefits is extra. Should've done this many years ago.
Back is the same, some days ok, some days terrible, but keeping up with my training of course.
Work seems to be writing me off, they called and told me to turn in my company phone. So ordered a new note 20 on my wife's plan and as soon as I switch over my shit I'm gonna wrap my old phone in Christmas paper and send it to them with a nice note attached ;)

Trendkill

Reaction score
Are you enrolled in PT school already or waiting for all the VA stuff to clear first?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Didn’t know you had a log Gibby; following now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
My classes start 1/31, pt school is 4 years away, for now it's a bachelor's in Kinesiology that I'm working on.
I didn’t study Kinesiology, but if any of the school’s bachelor’s hoops I can help with, I would be happy to do so. Even if it’s just a proofread. Or help creating a template or presentation.

At this point I think I decently versed in academia and it’s occasional-nonsense.

I’ve got minors in Public Policy, Bible and Theology, major in Business Administration (emphasis Management), credential in English, masters in Teaching, and a BS in BS’ing.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
So since my last post I had my 2nd VA exam, xrays for my knees and then today an audio exam.
The lady giving the audio exam was a cunt. I literally couldn't hear any sounds in the booth and she stopped the test saying I was being inconsistent, I was like wtf I legit can't hear anything, I had literally just asked her when she was going to start cause I was sitting there for 2 minutes in silence and she was like we started 2 minutes ago.... bitch.
Anyways whatever, xrays for shins on the 29th is next.
28th I start acupuncture for my back, interested to see what that does, will be my 1st time trying that.
Headed to New Orleans for Christmas tomorrow, hope yall have a happy holiday!

Trendkill

Reaction score
I thought it was just the back that was jacked up. What’s going on with the knees and shins?

Reaction score
So since my last post I had my 2nd VA exam, xrays for my knees and then today an audio exam.
The lady giving the audio exam was a cunt. I literally couldn't hear any sounds in the booth and she stopped the test saying I was being inconsistent, I was like wtf I legit can't hear anything, I had literally just asked her when she was going to start cause I was sitting there for 2 minutes in silence and she was like we started 2 minutes ago.... bitch.
Anyways whatever, xrays for shins on the 29th is next.
28th I start acupuncture for my back, interested to see what that does, will be my 1st time trying that.
Headed to New Orleans for Christmas tomorrow, hope yall have a happy holiday!
That's funny you're coming to New Orleans, and I'm leaving nola for Texas tomorrow. Have fun man. Eat some raw oysters and beignets, not at the same time though.

New Threads