Good night Odin Pharma

crido887

Reaction score

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
So, he lives that good, involved with that amount of money but is using a public defender over a lawyer?

I never feel bad for the greedy, if that's the case.

Just my thoughts along with if you're going to do it for large money have some sort of legit income so Uncle Sam gets his.

This maybe just my thoughts but if Uncle Sam sees you making large amounts and not giving him his cut he'll shut you down.

You really never see the small guy go down, not even in the narcotic world like you do the see the Scarface's.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
So, he lives that good, involved with that amount of money but is using a public defender over a lawyer?

Just my thoughts along with if you're going to do it for large money have some sort of legit income so Uncle Sam gets his.

This maybe just my thoughts but if Uncle Sam sees you making large amounts and not giving him his cut he'll shut you down.

You really never see the small guy go down, not even in the narcotic world like you do the see the Scarface's.
Back in the early 90s when our place got raided , when it all was said and done , we found out what happened was they had been watching the house , chick they knew was vulnerable left , they pulled her over and put the screws to her until she rolled over. Few days after that we met the breaching team.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
"he mailed more than 10,000 parcels containing steroids between June and August of last year"

No that won't set off any red flags at your local post office ..... just that amount of mail alone ,, aint like your Amazon or some shit

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
"he mailed more than 10,000 parcels containing steroids between June and August of last year"

No that won't set off any red flags at your local post office ..... just that amount of mail alone ,, aint like your Amazon or some shit
I wonder if he was smart enough to use his actual return address when shipping?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score

Yeah. Small guys the DEA will let go or pass them off to county authorities. They want the big busts to justify their existence.

Reaction score
Yeah. Small guys the DEA will let go or pass them off to county authorities. They want the big busts to justify their existence.
No they don’t. The federal prison system has HUNDREDs of THOUSANDS doing time over small amounts of quote unquote hard drugs

Reaction score
Ain’t no fn “cool story” it’s REAL fn life. The federal prison system used to be reserved for the big time. The 86 crack bill and 94 crime bill coupled with our for profit prison system was created for modern day slavery. They make major $ on the over sentencing and over crowding

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Ain’t no fn “cool story” it’s REAL fn life. The federal prison system used to be reserved for the big time. The 86 crack bill and 94 crime bill coupled with our for profit prison system was created for modern day slavery. They make major $ on the over sentencing and over crowding

I don’t disagree about the prison system. But DEA aren’t wasting time on small time dealers. That’s what I originally said. They work up the chain to get a big bust or spin the smaller busts off to a different organization.

In the end I really don’t care because I don’t do illegal shit. Deal or use drugs and go to prison. I don’t care. It doesn’t bother me one bit.

So maybe that’s your real life but it isn’t mine. I would encourage you to change your life.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Man if only there was a really really simple solution to this issue.

Like, not doing crimes, or some shit.

Reaction score
If your buying gear in MANY countries u are in fact committing crime. Change my life life since u kno so much about me??? Dumbass I did change my life how do you think I kno this information. All I’m saying is u were speaking out ur ass with some BS information like the dea and the Feds won’t give a person yrs for small amounts of substances. I implore u to learn sumthin everyday ESPECIALLY if ur tryna speak on it bc u sir DONT have an Fn CLUE

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
If your buying gear in MANY countries u are in fact committing crime. Change my life life since u kno so much about me??? Dumbass I did change my life how do you think I kno this information. All I’m saying is u were speaking out ur ass with some BS information like the dea and the Feds won’t give a person yrs for small amounts of substances. I implore u to learn sumthin everyday ESPECIALLY if ur tryna speak on it bc u sir DONT have an Fn CLUE

Congrats on changing your life. I don’t buy any gear in any country. I’m only on a doctor prescribed TRT dose and have never done anything more than that. Like I said, I don’t do illegal things. Hell I even pay my taxes!

No need to call names.

And I’m telling you what DEA agents and city narc cops have told me. Your experience may have been different.

New Threads