Good steroids info sources to recommend?

Reaction score
I really don't want to sound like a lazy fuck but does anyone has good sites or pdf regarding complete steroids information to recommend?

A lot of the sites have only superficial info. Is there like a 1000 page pdf out there teaching you literally everything about steroids?

quackattack

Reaction score

I'd start with William Llewellyn's Anabolics.

Reaction score
What type of information do you seek?

The book quackattack mentions is good for absolute beginners, those who have no clue since it's a compilation of basic information laying around the internet.
It doesn't go further than copy pasted history of AAS, SARMS, etc. so don't let the pages number fool you because I had my hands on that book and for me even back then when I started researching steroids as a beginner was very basic information.

Charger69

Reaction score
I really don't want to sound like a lazy fuck but does anyone has good sites or pdf regarding complete steroids information to recommend?

A lot of the sites have only superficial info. Is there like a 1000 page pdf out there teaching you literally everything about steroids?

There are books out there that go through AAS, SARMS, etc that give you good info. I personally like William Llewelyn. Google books on steroids
These provide a base however the science needs to be extracted from the people on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk