Gorilla King Compounds

Reaction score
I'd like to get lucky also and get a reply on status of my order. From may 31st. Lol

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk
Don’t belive this and I don’t belive someone would wait almost a month to check in with a source about a order they have not received.

Most guys like yourself don’t have the patience to wait 2 days for a reply without sending three extra emails let alone wait for a month for a package.

Bro I had record time. I won’t say how fast but fast.
Stop fucking trying to scam or bash a source that is becoming very solid amounts t the community..
Go back under your rock.

Reaction score
Now look what you did you Fucking tool
CE2B4E21-C43B-4B1B-B463-782BC1D44419.gif

Reaction score
Don’t belive this and I don’t belive someone would wait almost a month to check in with a source about a order they have not received.

Most guys like yourself don’t have the patience to wait 2 days for a reply without sending three extra emails let alone wait for a month for a package.

Bro I had record time. I won’t say how fast but fast.
Stop fucking trying to scam or bash a source that is becoming very solid amounts t the community..
Go back under your rock.
Good for you! I don't know you nor need to discuss anything with you. All I need for Mr Gorilla reply to my email and/or PM ( still waiting BTW). I'm a patient mofo. Comes with age and 4 years of service.

Reaction score
We like happy dancing Gorillas around here.
2A262135-52FB-4456-B640-FB74EC8A3E08.gif

Everything runs much smoother this way.!

Reaction score
Good for you! I don't know you nor need to discuss anything with you. All I need for Mr Gorilla reply to my email and/or PM ( still waiting BTW). I'm a patient mofo. Comes with age and 4 years of service.
Oh you were in the service?
If so thank you for your service

Does not change the facts.
The facts are that the guy has had pretty good reputation

Reaction score
Oh you were in the service?
If so thank you for your service

Does not change the facts.
The facts are that the guy has had pretty good reputation
Thats not a fact , but an opinion. You not aware of facts ( by the way I had ordered from gorilla before, and prior 2 orders went through smooth, so yeah, this time it is surprising). For all i know, package might have gotten lost or shipped to wrong address. I just would like to know whats going on.

Reaction score
Thats not a fact , but an opinion. You not aware of facts ( by the way I had ordered from gorilla before, and prior 2 orders went through smooth, so yeah, this time it is surprising). For all i know, package might have gotten lost or shipped to wrong address. I just would like to know whats going on.
Big or small order?

Just an FYI, domestic UGLs never take a month. So next time this happens, post you after 2 weeks. Other guys might like to know before they order.

This will get sorted out. In the meantime, guys shouldn’t be giving you any shit about it. The members should always side with other members. I know I’d be frustrated if I were in your position. We need to always have each other’s backs and hold these sources accountable. One poorly handled situation should ruin a source. That’s the standard I have and I’ve never been burned, thankfully.

Reaction score
Big or small order?

Just an FYI, domestic UGLs never take a month. So next time this happens, post you after 2 weeks. Other guys might like to know before they order.

This will get sorted out. In the meantime, guys shouldn’t be giving you any shit about it. The members should always side with other members. I know I’d be frustrated if I were in your position. We need to always have each other’s backs and hold these sources accountable. One poorly handled situation should ruin a source. That’s the standard I have and I’ve never been burned, thankfully.
Hey bud. thanx for back-up. I really didn't want to get intro details, but seems now i have to in order to clear the air. Order was placed May31st on website. reached out via e-mail on 13th, got a reply that it is on its way, ( apparently he had to wait for one of items to come in). 2 weeks later sent another email asking for status. I'm getting touch frustrated, especially when I see him posting on forum instead of replying to my email. I I dont think there is an issue. I'm sure we can figure all out. Maybe he just doesn't like me...

Reaction score
Btw.. I also want to add something: I believe his product is really GOOD. But I'd appreciate better communication. On one of my prior orders I asked about amount of IU in the vial, and simple recommendation. No reply. Product gets delayed, i'd appreciate a heads up. If customer reaches out with "Hey, maybe my shipment got lost"- i think it should be a priority to reply. But thats how I operate, not saying others should operate the same.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Big or small order?

Well there is that one over on that other board that a month is standard lol but yes agree no one should be breaking his balls. I would imagine this will get handled like all prior issues have here but like my dad used to tell complacency kills the fat cat 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Btw.. I also want to add something: I believe his product is really GOOD. But I'd appreciate better communication. On one of my prior orders I asked about amount of IU in the vial, and simple recommendation. No reply. Product gets delayed, i'd appreciate a heads up. If customer reaches out with "Hey, maybe my shipment got lost"- i think it should be a priority to reply. But thats how I operate, not saying others should operate the same.
The boss admitted he messed the order up and personally emailed you to let you know. It will be taken care of first thing in the AM. There was a mix up waiting for some product to come in. Mistake on our part. We fully shit the bed on this one. Please check your email for his response.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The boss admitted he messed the order up and personally emailed you to let you know. It will be taken care of first thing in the AM. There was a mix up waiting for some product to come in. Mistake on our part. We fully shit the bed on this one. Please check your email for his response.

Damn. I wanted an argument to ensue. You took all the fun out of it by handling that professionally.

Reaction score

Yep. Got the email. Appreciate the reply. I feel better now that the Big gorilla is on it.
Hooah!

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

New Threads