Gorilla King Compounds

Reaction score
Test Report #22249.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Reaction score
You mean the brewer isn’t a VP at Dow Chemical and the sales rep isn’t working at Berkshire Hathaway?

Wtf. Burn the thread.

Not sure how I OD the primo 10% I usually go 3% up for my products dosed below 300 as a safety net. I'll clean it up and get closer on my next go around. Primo 200 $100 now for sale

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk
Nice...I was using silverbackcomp1@protonmail.com. now that your rep left is the email changing? Do you have a new email for proton?

Reaction score
Anyone try the orals just curious if they smelled Minty for everyone ? Is thst just the solution that they are suspended in?

beefnewton

Reaction score
Hopped on the Primo 200. This was also my second order after getting a bit of a sample at first. Same communication, TA, and packaging. I know they had trouble with orals at first, but these are some of the best I've had quality-wise after they changed their process. Got enough of everything for a little over a year now. Very pleased with everything and didn't want to have to worry about them vanishing for whatever reason (I really hate they have a website). Will have labs in a few more weeks so will at least have some bloodwork to back up the Prop. Everything else is anecdotal and in-line with what I expect as results and "feels" wise.

New Threads