Growing phase Log. GET SOME

Reaction score
Going to start this log in attempt to have it so I can look back on it. As I’ve never logged training. Or diet. I’ve been really upping intensity and I’m pushing and fighting for more tissue as we all are. Im focused dedicated and as prioritized as I’ve ever been. This is going on second full year of training. Other than years ago I’ve built everything in the past year and only been consistent for a little over a year. So here we go. Planning on doing national qualifier in 24’ so I need to squeeze every bit of growth I can before then.

Start weight. 227 lbs 6’1
Calories have been around 4,000 still dialing it in.
Training 2 on 1 off. Chest tri shoulder. Back, bi. Off legs.
Gear. Just started two weeks ago. Blood work looks good as I cruised for 6 weeks. Everything in range.

Off day today. High carb day. Went a little crazy 5800 calories
Diet today. -5 whole eggs with two bagels
-8 oz chicken. 2 cups of white rice. Tbsp fat
-8oz chicken. 2 cups of rice. Tbsp fat
- chicken sandwich, salted fries
- half chicken sandwich, soup, baget
-threw in some junk pudding and protein shake

Tomorrow is back day but I’m still toasted from yesterday so I may take another day for recovery. But I’ll be back tomorrow.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Today was back day. Had my usual breakfast. 5 whole eggs. 1 blueberry bagel w/light cream cheese. 1’english muffin. 2 cups milk.

Felt pretty crappy today. I can feel the systemic inflammation creeping in due to my previous training sessions. Yesterday I was off, Thursday was push day, Wednesday legs. Legs recovered better but my chest shld and triceps are lit up and it’s been 2 days since I trained them. The more intense training has def resulted in more fatigue and hitting me hard the next few days. My body’s not used to this though. So tomorrow is leg day on my 2 on 1 off split. May take a rest day though and listen to my body. Because it’s screaming it.

Anyway, ate breakfast then ended up falling asleep until about 10:30. Woke up took some supps. Went to the gym.

back and bi

Overhead pull-down. Wide grip.
1 warm up day
1 moderate set 10x160
1 set to failure 11x220

rope attatchemnt on cable pull downs
1 warm up set
1 moderate set 12 reps
1 set to failure 10 reps

Seated rows w/ wide grip attachment
1 moderate set. Slow and controlled
2 sets to failure. 12x 180

Seated uni lateral rows
Whole stack 250x10-12 failure. 2 sets
Last set superset and go to both arms
Dropped weight to 160

Bi’s
Cable curls. Up high both arms
12x25 lbs
12x30lbs

Dumbbells
10x 50lbs failure
10x 50lps failure

Preacher curls
2 sets
Both arms 12x 250 lbs

Reverse grip with bar on cables
2 sets to failure I think I got about 14 reps with 45 lbs on the stack

Well that done it. Not to good at this log stuff but I’m trying lol.
Post workout. 8oz chicken 2 cups rice tbsp olive oil
Took a nap.
Stomach is toreeee up digestion wise. Taxed the system I think I overdone it yesterday. Lol
Trying to get another meal in now but gawwwww i feel like poop. Got some digestion /green supplement today hopefully that helps keep my body up with the high food.

Anyway I’ll probably rest tomorrow. I’ll see how I feel. But it’s leg day if I’m feeling it by then

Reaction score
How old are you? Have you always had systemic inflammation issues?

Reaction score
How old are you? Have you always had systemic inflammation issues?
26. I don’t know if I used the right word choice. I know that’s pretty vague and can mean a lot saying systemic inflammation. I think I’m backed up a little from the day before, and my bodys pretty beat up from training. Im also prob getting a little toxic from a bombs.

Reaction score
Chest day. And holyyyyyy smokes things are cranking up for sure. I was on the way to the gym getting that feeling I always look for on my way. That’s the mentality of a madman. Ready to outwork everybody and destroy anything in my way. I was harnessing that energy. Feeling more ramped up than usual, it is approaching 3rd week on this protocol so things are starting to pick up. Anyway, I was feeling intense. Knowing my sets to failure were going to be a battle. I was prepared. 1st movement was a seated chest press. My set to failure was good. Everything felt great, chest shoulders all working well. I was on one. 2nd movement was incline smith. I was feeling good so for my failure set I threw on 225 and repped 10 which is good for me. My pump was insane, chest was filling with blood. Now I’m revved up to the Max. Probably looking like an insane maniac, grunting pushing out those last reps with sheer intensity. I love it, I live for it. So, to the cables. I done an incline fly movement. And holy smokes the upper chest felt full and this had been a very week point in my structure. So I’m pumped to see it progressing. I pumped out flies until I couldn’t anymore. By this time I was sweating out my oversized t. Listening to kick start my heart Motley Crue on repeat the whole time in the gym, I’m a NUTT. and I love it. I take off my pump cover to reveal what is most def the most insane look I’ve ever had. Shoulders wider and fuller than a house. Chest pumped beautifully together with the shoulders. It’s safe to say today was a great workout. I than went to finish with a couple tricepcmovements and shoulders.

Here’s the workout

Seated chest press. Warm up set
Moderate set 12 reps
Failure set. Stack for 10

Incline smith
Moderate set 170x12
Failure set 225x10

Incline cable fly
25x16 reps failure
30x12 reps failure

Peck deck
205x12 failure

Triceps
Rope over head extension

Skill crushers
40 lb dumbbells 12 reps (2 sets)

Push downs
2 sets

Shoudlers
Lateral raises
40 lb dumbells 12 reps (2 sets)

Shoulder press
140 lb x 8
105 x 12

Rear delt flyes
25 pound dumbells
15 ish reps 2 sets

Reverse peck deck
145 lbs 12 reps 2 sets

Calories were 4,100 today. All clean calories
Eggs with a bagel
(4 meals) 6oz chicken 2 cups rice 1 tbsp olive oil

Nutrigrain bar with some naked fruit juice to get a little easy extra calories in.

Shits going good. This regiment is going to yeild amazing results I have a feeling im gonna blow up. Looking good so far. Just gotta keep grinding, the food is tough but everything else is just what I love to do so it’s not hard. See ya tomorow. Get some.

Reactions: PZT

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Chest day. And holyyyyyy smokes things are cranking up for sure. I was on the way to the gym getting that feeling I always look for on my way. That’s the mentality of a madman. Ready to outwork everybody and destroy anything in my way. I was harnessing that energy. Feeling more ramped up than usual, it is approaching 3rd week on this protocol so things are starting to pick up. Anyway, I was feeling intense. Knowing my sets to failure were going to be a battle. I was prepared. 1st movement was a seated chest press. My set to failure was good. Everything felt great, chest shoulders all working well. I was on one. 2nd movement was incline smith. I was feeling good so for my failure set I threw on 225 and repped 10 which is good for me. My pump was insane, chest was filling with blood. Now I’m revved up to the Max. Probably looking like an insane maniac, grunting pushing out those last reps with sheer intensity. I love it, I live for it. So, to the cables. I done an incline fly movement. And holy smokes the upper chest felt full and this had been a very week point in my structure. So I’m pumped to see it progressing. I pumped out flies until I couldn’t anymore. By this time I was sweating out my oversized t. Listening to kick start my heart Motley Crue on repeat the whole time in the gym, I’m a NUTT. and I love it. I take off my pump cover to reveal what is most def the most insane look I’ve ever had. Shoulders wider and fuller than a house. Chest pumped beautifully together with the shoulders. It’s safe to say today was a great workout. I than went to finish with a couple tricepcmovements and shoulders.

Here’s the workout

Seated chest press. Warm up set
Moderate set 12 reps
Failure set. Stack for 10

Incline smith
Moderate set 170x12
Failure set 225x10

Incline cable fly
25x16 reps failure
30x12 reps failure

Peck deck
205x12 failure

Triceps
Rope over head extension

Skill crushers
40 lb dumbbells 12 reps (2 sets)

Push downs
2 sets

Shoudlers
Lateral raises
40 lb dumbells 12 reps (2 sets)

Shoulder press
140 lb x 8
105 x 12

Rear delt flyes
25 pound dumbells
15 ish reps 2 sets

Reverse peck deck
145 lbs 12 reps 2 sets

Calories were 4,100 today. All clean calories
Eggs with a bagel
(4 meals) 6oz chicken 2 cups rice 1 tbsp olive oil

Nutrigrain bar with some naked fruit juice to get a little easy extra calories in.

Shits going good. This regiment is going to yeild amazing results I have a feeling im gonna blow up. Looking good so far. Just gotta keep grinding, the food is tough but everything else is just what I love to do so it’s not hard. See ya tomorow. Get some.
You need a YouTube channel brother

Reaction score
It's not any work at all when nobody follows you or gives a shit like mine, lol
You got one? Lol and but still like having someone film my workouts because I don’t even wanna walk in the gym let alone press record and stop every 30 seconds 😂

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Yeah you right but I can’t be handsome jacked and literate come on man I gotta leave the literate part to you.
1/3 ain't bad. Shouldn't take you long to get the other 2 with hooked on phonics and a couple dumbbells

Reaction score
You got one? Lol and but still like having someone film my workouts because I don’t even wanna walk in the gym let alone press record and stop every 30 seconds 😂
1/3 ain't bad. Shouldn't take you long to get the other 2 with hooked on phonics and a couple dumbbells
Lol wait what two do I not have? I’m confused. Or you saying you’re 1/3 😂?

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Following. Do you have any starting physique pics?

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Lol wait what two do I not have? I’m confused. Or you saying you’re 1/3 😂?

If I may translate:
He's saying you have 1 out of 3 of those qualities, so let's break it down.

The 3 qualities in question are handsomeness, being jacked, and literacy.

To get the remaining 2 qualities you need hooked on phonics and some dumbells.

Hooked on phonics would help with literacy and the dumbells would help with being jacked. By process of elimination we can now conclude he believes you are handsome.

Which is still a very nice thing to be. :)

New Threads