Gynecomastia surgery recovery ?

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On tuesday August 16 im getting gynecomastia surgery the doctor told me i had to wait 4-6 weeks to lift heavy again. Has anyone on this forum had the surgery done and how long was your recovery before you where able to lift heavy again?

Reaction score
On tuesday August 16 im getting gynecomastia surgery the doctor told me i had to wait 4-6 weeks to lift heavy again. Has anyone on this forum had the surgery done and how long was your recovery before you where able to lift heavy again?
Doctor said 4-6 weeks.

What’s your question?

Hey, but can we see your sweet titties before they’re removed?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i remember you your the kid that would get every side effect known to man from gear ...

beefnewton

Reaction score
Just going to have to accept the downtime. You'll probably get cleared for escalating levels of activity after the first week, but lifting heavy? You really do run the risk of cocking up the recovery and results if you get impatient. I'm probably looking at having to get surgery to remove excess skin from abdomen and lower back. Even to have my turkey neck address takes 4-6 weeks of recovery. The strain you put on your body when lifting is intense. It's not just them trying to hedge liability or anything by giving you that recovery time. It's real. I've actually gynecomastia my whole life, but it's gotten a lot less prominent with more muscle and less fat. In spite of that, I may also look at surgery, but finding a surgeon that really knows how to do it, particularly the nipples, is very important. I'm just not there yet. I may just get the turkey neck done and that's it. Hoping some microneedling with a Ghk-Cu lotion can take care of enough loose skin that I can tolerate it.

Last edited:

TiredandHot

Reaction score
I had the surgery last year. I was having issues with my ulnar nerves before so I wasn't lifting at the time of the surgery. My doctor told me absolutely no heavy lifting for 4 weeks, due to internal stitches. Don't assume because the external incisions look good at week 2 or 3, it's OK to start back. You DO NOT want complications.

Word of advice...wear your compression vest! My surgeon was an idiot and I believed him, that I didn't need one. I battled seromas for 6 weeks as a result. What little muscle you lose in the recovery period can easily be regained.

Reaction score

Word of advice...wear your compression vest! My surgeon was an idiot and I believed him, that I didn't need one. I battled seromas for 6 weeks as a result. What little muscle you lose in the recovery period can easily be regained.
☝️ Is that a fancy way of saying Sports Bra?

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand i need to listen to the doctors advice about waiting 4-6 to lift heavy. I must of worded my question wrong. I want hear others experience that went through this surgery and how there recovery went? Thanks to the people that understood my question with a help full response.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You would think after a decade of failed cycles and none stop sides this idiot would have stopped using steroids but no he’s still at it but with tits now .. come on over sometime for a good titty fuck

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You would think after a decade of failed cycles and none stop sides this idiot would have stopped using steroids but no he’s still at it but with tits now .. come on over sometime for a good titty fuck
Whats with you with all this gay shit?

Reaction score
i had it done as a teenager. i had to wear a compression vest for a short while with this little plastic drainage capsule on it. its now some 12 years down the road and i still have no feeling on the very surface of my nipple. it was very easy to get tattooed. BUT im on a cut for the first time since then. losing fat, im now noticing that there is a noticeable dent in the pec just next to the nipple. im hoping its minimal once my body fat is way down but we'll see.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
I understand i need to listen to the doctors advice about waiting 4-6 to lift heavy. I must of worded my question wrong. I want hear others experience that went through this surgery and how there recovery went? Thanks to the people that understood my question with a help full response.
Other than the seromas, recovery was easy. The bruising looked bad for a week but pain was minimal. I only took ibuprofen twice, but could have done without anything honestly.

I only had excision, if you're getting lipo with it you might have a little more pain post surgery. Overall, it was nothing like I expected.

New Threads