Gyno Reversal-The Struggle

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I agree with doc...big time.

Good luck with the boobs.

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys. Didnt think this would get that much response. Lots of information.

So I just found out the other day, researching this stuff that my health insurance might actually cover gyno surgery. Had no idea. Just assumed not. Going home from school this weekend to try to see my doctor, ask about the surgery and maybe get a confirmation from the insurance.

Yea the letro experiances I hear are way more critical than mine have ever been. I want to say my joints are starting to hurt now, similair to another time I was on letro but its just my shoulders and hips. Think its just from really getting into lifting heavy again.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Insurance typically will only cover it if it's causing you functional or physical impairment among other criteria that needs to be met. You may need to take an acting class or two but if the doctor asks, give some made up examples of how it's functionally or physically impairing you.

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally starting to get some stuff figured out the past couple weeks. Went to see the doctor 2 weeks ago and asked him to do another physical on me. Told him I've been concerned about my hormone levels which I wanted to have checked and also wanted to ask him some questions about gyno. Went real smooth, only second time ever talking to this guy but he's big on the nutrition and fitness side of things. Looked at my gyno, said it was noticable. Asked him about surgery and insurance coverage, told me he doubts they'll cover it but said to get in contact with them and ask. I showed him a document for Blue Cross Blue Sheild North Carolina that confirmed surgery coverage, which he read thoroughly, then told me to go get an ultrasound to confirm it's glandular and call them.

So as of yesterday, after getting jerked around on the phone a few times over multiple days trying to get help, I got an appointment to consult with a plastic surgeon at the local hospital and a sort of confirmation that it will be covered by my insurance 90%. Hoping this pans out. Gonna be a while till the 1st appointment. Meant to wait list for a sooner one, I'll have to call back.

Also (a little more important) in the works is an appointment to see an endocrinologist. Blood test came back and not that I have low testosterone like the doctor thought but I have low thyroid levels. Apparently, they are pretty ****ed according to the reaction of the 2 nurses I had to speak with had over the phone. One told me to make sure I see a doctor right away if anything gets worse. Not sure exactly what that meant.
Anyway heres the test results. I went and picked up the paperwork to have the details of all of the tests but didnt realize they only gave me results for the areas with abnormal numbers. I need to go back and try to get it all as I need to look at other things like estroidal.

TSH .045ulU/ml (normal range .350-5.500)
and heres the kicker
T4 -6.4ug/dl (normal range 4.5-12)

Also what was interesting was my testoserone was "abnormally" high according to them too.
Testosterone ~1300 ng/dl (normal range 300-1200)
Free Testosterone ~30pg/ml (normal range 8.7-25)

Sounds pretty freaking good to me. Other endocrinology place tried to send me to their other busier doctor to intervene when they found out my testoserone was out of range.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have you tried to use nolva or ralox for 90 days + yet....??

Reaction score
I've ran raloxifene for at least 2 months a couple of times. Usually letro was being ran at some point also. I stopped taking both a month ago before I saw the doctor. Noticed a slight estrogen rebound pretty quickly. Now running both again since I have leftover bottles from RUI and the lumps are definatley larger now. Not like it's major differences but I can tell the drugs do work somewhat and there is some rebound after stopping them abruptly, noticed on multiple occasions. I also ordered ralox from peptidepros to give that a shot. Gyno is getting me down again and being a distraction, didnt care as much few weeks ago. It's gonna be another month till I still talk to the plastic surgeon. Still not very optimistic. Seeing the endocrinologist finally next week. Hope the thyroid levels really help bring my gains up. Havnt been able to gain any weight since I lost a bunch this summer.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ran raloxifene for at least 2 months a couple of times. Usually letro was being ran at some point also. I stopped taking both a month ago before I saw the doctor. Noticed a slight estrogen rebound pretty quickly. Now running both again since I have leftover bottles from RUI and the lumps are definatley larger now. Not like it's major differences but I can tell the drugs do work somewhat and there is some rebound after stopping them abruptly, noticed on multiple occasions. I also ordered ralox from peptidepros to give that a shot. Gyno is getting me down again and being a distraction, didnt care as much few weeks ago. It's gonna be another month till I still talk to the plastic surgeon. Still not very optimistic. Seeing the endocrinologist finally next week. Hope the thyroid levels really help bring my gains up. Havnt been able to gain any weight since I lost a bunch this summer.

dude dont fuk with rc's on ralox, make sure you get real stuff. rx

Last edited:
Reaction score
dude dont fuk with rc's on ralox, make sure you get real stuff. rx

Actually I've been meaning to note at one time I had a months supply of name brand raloxifene (Evista) and at two seperate times had the generic brand (Ralista). Didn't see any noticeable results from either. Both were only each taken a month at at time. I should have seen best results from the name brand but dont know why not. Name brand shit was expensive.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Idk how many RC companies you have tried but I've stayed RX for as much as my wallet allows and it's always done me well.

I've taken ralox for 150 days plus, so I wanted the best stuff I could get my hands on

Reaction score
I've been prone to gyno (right side only) it always seems to go away. . . Well shrink so much that it's not noticeable. I'm pining twice a week Wednesday and Saturday 250mg test E and 150mg deca and d-bol 40mg per day split into two doses. My right nip is not good, to say the least. I've never taking arimidex and tamoxifen at the same time because I have read it can hinder the strength of one or the other, is this true? I'm hitting up 40mg of tamoxifen split in two doses and arimidex. .5mg eod. Will this lower it over time or should I go letro while on cycle and kiss ****ing goodbye till I'm done. Any info will help.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Drop the dbol.
Do bloodwork to check your e2. Anything else is a guessing game.

Reaction score
Weird, this says last post was 2-11-2016, yet it's in my unread list and won't clear?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Nice bump.
Something weird is going on here, cause I didn't make that last post "Nice bump." I was busy reading the latest dragonball super....

Is that some kind of SEO fuckery reposting my post several weeks later to bump a 'hot' frequently viewed thread?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Something weird is going on here, cause I didn't make that last post "Nice bump." I was busy reading the latest dragonball super....

Is that some kind of SEO fuckery reposting my post several weeks later to bump a 'hot' frequently viewed thread?
Just had to reply to give you a head nod of approval for reading manga!

I knew I liked you for some reason beyond this board, I just couldn't put my finger on it until now 😂.

New Threads