Hcg syringe wastage help

Riot

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I've just got some HCG. 5000IU and mixed it with 1ml BAC.

Im supposed to inject 500iu 3x week, so that 0.1ml each time I inject.

My issue is, I just tried this with a 1ml barrel and small grey needle and after I 'tried' to inject it felt like nothing happened. I then pulled the plunger back and I saw nearly all the 0.1ml was still there. Must have sat in the small void at the end of the barrel.

How do you guys accou t for this and actually properly dose such a tiny amount?

The vial it came in I think hold 2.5ml so should I dilute it more so its easier to see and inject and the amount wasted is less concentrated.

Or do I need a different needle, I see insulin mentioned but never used them. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I've just got some HCG. 5000IU and mixed it with 1ml BAC.

Im supposed to inject 500iu 3x week, so that 0.1ml each time I inject.

My issue is, I just tried this with a 1ml barrel and small grey needle and after I 'tried' to inject it felt like nothing happened. I then pulled the plunger back and I saw nearly all the 0.1ml was still there. Must have sat in the small void at the end of the barrel.

How do you guys accou t for this and actually properly dose such a tiny amount?

The vial it came in I think hold 2.5ml so should I dilute it more so its easier to see and inject and the amount wasted is less concentrated.

Or do I need a different needle, I see insulin mentioned but never used them. Thanks.
I always put in 2ml of BAC water.

Therefore each tick on the insulin syringe is 25iu.

Riot

Reaction score
Do insulin syringe still have some wastage but just less than the normal ones I use for my test?

Riot

Reaction score
Lol I never knew this, mind blown, such a simple change

Riot

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys.

And FYI, you all answered before my GP got back to me. She's still not responded.

Ugbb GP's win!