Healthy estrogen levels on trt

Reaction score
This is very wrong, the results of the blood test won't tell you much since you waited 1 week after last pin of cyp, you are testing when your testosterone levels are the lowest. 200mg of test is too much for almost everyone for TRT purposes.

You should pin more frequently, once a week with cyp is too little, EOD would be optimal since you are aromatizing a lot, you should try insulin pins for convenience.
If you still want to pin once a week I would look into test undecanoate in castor oil.

It seems like your doctors don't care too much about you.
Yes. It's hard to find good care. The Dr said since I pin on Wed morning my test levels would be sky high if they drew blood We'd eve. So they told me not to pin the following Wed morning and they drew my blood Wed eve for test levels and I'm waiting on lab results. I agree with you. This reasoning did not make sense to me.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Yes. It's hard to find good care. The Dr said since I pin on Wed morning my test levels would be sky high if they drew blood We'd eve. So they told me not to pin the following Wed morning and they drew my blood Wed eve for test levels and I'm waiting on lab results. I agree with you. This reasoning did not make sense to me.
Once a week on Cypionate is ok. Every 3.5 days is a little better. Not a big deal. A lot of guys pin once a week. Half life of Cypionate is 8 days.

Reaction score
Once a week on Cypionate is ok. Every 3.5 days is a little better. Not a big deal. A lot of guys pin once a week. Half life of Cypionate is 8 days.
no its not ok, it's a roller coaster of hormones. We will see how low his testosterone shows after 7 days of a shot of 200mg.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me dosage and frequency for arimidex since I'm on trt and my estradiol level is about 95 when healthy range is 25 to 45 ng or however its measured? I'm not on a cycle. Just trying to get estrogen down and feel better. And yes I've googled pct

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
no its not ok, it's a roller coaster of hormones. We will see how low his testosterone shows after 7 days of a shot of 200mg.
Once every 7 days works fine for many men, for TRT purposes. Especially since our natural hormones are also a rollercoaster... it's not like we naturally stay flatlined at a fixed hormone level. We are constantly ebbing and flowing.

Hell, if you want to go by the "book" then 200mg is way too much for 98% of people to consider as a true TRT dose.

In the end it's about how the individual feels; bloodwork results are only relevant under the context of anecdotal feedback for each individual. For some every 7 days will feel fine, for others more frequent dosing may be required.

Reaction score
Once every 7 days works fine for many men, for TRT purposes. Especially since our natural hormones are also a rollercoaster... it's not like we naturally stay flatlined at a fixed hormone level. We are constantly ebbing and flowing.

Hell, if you want to go by the "book" then 200mg is way too much for 98% of people to consider as a true TRT dose.

In the end it's about how the individual feels; bloodwork results are only relevant under the context of anecdotal feedback for each individual. For some every 7 days will feel fine, for others more frequent dosing may be required.
Thank you. I told my Dr about the high estrogen, and she is going to lower my test for me. I believe to around 150mg. I'm getting on trt to feel better. Not worse.

Reaction score
So I looked at my lab results for test results on labcorps site. It said the name on the test specimen and the name on the requisition did not match and attempts to reach the specimen collector were unsuccessful. I just got my meds from the clinic too. I told them I wanted my AI in pill form so dosage could be adjusted and not have to order new test. They said no problem. When I received my meds, the AI is mixed in with my test. I'm pretty passed and not sure whether to go to an endocrinologist or stay here. I'm tired of seeing Dr's for this and getting nowhere. I'm afraid of going to a third dr and having same experiences. Any suggestions?

New Threads