Hello! .. help?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I uh.. need some help. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to do this in my introduction, I apologize if I'm overstepping, but I signed up here because I have some questions.

I'm 29, I'll be 30 soon... And Im trying to get back into shape. I'm 6 foot 3 inches, about 220 lbs, but I feel a little flabby and weak. I'm pretty unmotivated to work out with any consistency, and I feel like I'm wasting some solid genes and physique.

I recently got ahold of some Test E, and, well, I don't really know what im doing with it. Im hoping this is a place I can get some reliable information!
Are you lacking energy as an after effect of drinking?

Hughinn

Reaction score
Eating a ton, not a problem. The inject, not. Problem. The effort and level of exhaustion I reach from even 30 minutes of excersize is the problem, and then Im too tired and sore the next day to so it over again

You may want to get some blood work prior to considering AAS.

Various things, like thyroid function or vitamin deficiencies can also cause fatigue. A metabolic function test will tell you.

If you've got a problem, gear will just make it worse. You'll want to treat any issues you have first.

Hughinn

Reaction score
@Geezer , yes, I am trying to get back in shape. I was just saying that Im disappointed if I'm supposed to reach a natural plateau before using test, because I was hoping to use the test as like... A shortcut. But Im being advised against it and I appreciate the help.

@cj and gunz, honestly I don't know all the jargon here. If you could just recommend a routine written out for a newbie or even link a video, that would be great

The problem is this,. Yes the test could boost you to get in shape faster. But without already being in shape, then as soon as you get off the gear, you'll go right back to where you started very quickly, along with dealing with the mindfuck of coming off steroids. It's not fun.

Everyone here is giving the same advice, because we've all seen it before.

Get in shape first. That's hand's down, the safest, and by far the most effective way to get real benefits from using AAS.

We've all seen guys who've never really worked out start injecting steroids and some buff up a little bit. Then as soon as they come off, they're right back to being tired fat guys. Except now they're bald and thier dicks don't work anymore.

You're hearing that advice for a reason. Most of here use AAS and have no reason to lie.

But, of course you're free to do whatever you want.

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Threads like this are increasingly more common. Someone with zero experience that has done none of their own research wants everything handed to them. Do your own damn research. Read every sticky. Search through old posts. Click and read the research articles linked here. Hangout. Get to know people and want their various levels of expertise and experience are. Read, read and read some more. Get your ass in the gym comsistently, quit bitching about being too sore and learn how to train. After you’ve done this for a decade and feel you have a good understanding of things then start pursuing other options. Or not. people are so weak mentally amd physically these days and it’s pathetic.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
@Arts I'm exhausted every fucking day. I don't EVER feel like lifting after a long day of work! Let alone not drinking myself into oblivion. But once you hit that iron no matter what you think you have going on. You WILL feel better. Hangover? Hit the weight! Tired? Hit the weight! Sore? Pick a different body group and hit the gym.

Soon you will feel so damn good you won't want to drink or be a bitch!

As for test......I was very low. It calms me down and chills me out. I am a absolute rage monster without it. It won't light any fire under you're ass.

You're being a bitch. I can only say that because I have been one too. Everyone has been one. It doesn't matter in the slightest. It's what you do with it now. Smash the weight and your weakness while you at it!

I'm still in the process lol. It never ends

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro