Hello!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently 20 years old living in the UK. I am 5'10" at 257 lbs. I never really remember a time when I was "skinny" or "healthy". I've pretty much struggled with my weight my entire life.

I wasn't morbidly obese my whole life, I just gradually gained weight throughout my teenage years and just stuck to it, eventually balooning up to about 300 lbs. After years of trying to lose weight via different methods, I managed to gain the discipline to stick to it, I've lost about 20kg so far. I've been going to the gym on and off for a year now and would like to continue as I do enjoy it a lot.

However, I've been thinking about weight loss drugs for almost a year now. I've read a lot of articles, personal stories and just looked at pretty much everything and at one point I tried Ozempic (Semaglutide). I was originally going to just go with Glen and maybe some T3 but after doing additional reading, I made the decision to go with DNP.

I'll be honest, I came across this forum while looking for DNP information/how to source for the UK as I've made my decision and I'm convinced I want to go down this route. From all that I have read, as long as I stick to the recommended doses and am not a fucking moron, I'll be good.

I've prepared myself pretty well, I've got my diet in order, high protein with mid carbs and barely any fats and I do intermittent fasting. I go to the gym 6x a week or try to at least. I know I might get some posts telling me to just continue doing this etc but I have made up my mind. I want to do DNP and most likely other stuff in the future.

After looking around this forum, I decided to stick around as I'm hoping I can learn more about all this as I am very new to the world of PEDs. Anyway, thank you for reading this rambling introduction.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
How many calories are you eating per day?

Which app do you use to track your food intake on a daily basis?

You've been going to the gym on and off for a year? Any reason why it hasn't been consistent?

What kind of training do you do when you do go in the gym?

beefnewton

Reaction score
You won't find anyone here to support your DNP usage, at least where you're at now.

Prepare for battle.

I've been down the road you are on, and I'm a lot older so have had time to make a lot more dumb mistakes... and I have. A lot of others here have, too. I looked for chemical solutions for years and years. I even have DNP myself, though it's collecting dust somewhere. Nothing works other than just logging and consistency over the very long-term. I get wanting an edge, though. I do. But chances are it won't take you where you want to go. So much of where you (and I) are at now is as much mental/emotional, and that is only going to change one way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How many calories are you eating per day?

Which app do you use to track your food intake on a daily basis?

You've been going to the gym on and off for a year? Any reason why it hasn't been consistent?

What kind of training do you do when you do go in the gym?

Nowadays, I'm eating about 2000 calories a day but used to eat around 2500. I use MyFitnessPal and the main reason for the inconsistency with the gym is that I had some university exams and holidays/work that came up.

I try to do about 30-50km of biking cardio or incline walking on the treadmill but I mainly do weight training, lat pulldown and shoulder press machines are my favourite.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your decision to start DNP is born of laziness.

If you let laziness stop you from building healthy habits and discipline, you will always gain the weight back.

Instead of taking the lazy, stupid, and risky route, why not focus on learning how to eat and train properly so that you can make sustainable progress?

Reaction score
Sounds to me like your decision to start DNP is born of laziness.

If you let laziness stop you from building healthy habits and discipline, you will always gain the weight back.

Instead of taking the lazy, stupid, and risky route, why not focus on learning how to eat and train properly so that you can make sustainable progress?
You're definitely right, I'm still very much in debate about it in my mind, I am currently sticking to my regime and if I'm honest, this need for DNP is born of my lack of patience. I'm trying to lose as much as I can by December and I know it's stupid to rush this, it's took years to get to this point and I'm trying to lose most of it in 3 months.

I'm willing to hear out people's opinion and I guess you're right, I should just try to stick to it, we'll see I guess. Thanks.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're definitely right, I'm still very much in debate about it in my mind, I am currently sticking to my regime and if I'm honest, this need for DNP is born of my lack of patience. I'm trying to lose as much as I can by December and I know it's stupid to rush this, it's took years to get to this point and I'm trying to lose most of it in 3 months.

I'm willing to hear out people's opinion and I guess you're right, I should just try to stick to it, we'll see I guess. Thanks.
Anybody who states an opinion other than "taking DNP is downright retarded for a person in your position" is either a catastrophic moron or does not have your best interests at heart.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Nowadays, I'm eating about 2000 calories a day but used to eat around 2500. I use MyFitnessPal and the main reason for the inconsistency with the gym is that I had some university exams and holidays/work that came up.

I try to do about 30-50km of biking cardio or incline walking on the treadmill but I mainly do weight training, lat pulldown and shoulder press machines are my favourite.
Post up screenshots of everything you entered into MyFitnessPal on August 29th.

Post up your actual training routine you use when you do go to the gym. List your routine for every day of the week.. if you rest on certain days then list that too.

Also, the reason any of the drugs you've tried don't work for you is because it still requires that a person applies discipline, self control, and hard work.

What I wrote in the next two paragraphs is not sarcasm, or intended to be rude. It's honest feedback that you should think about. Please post the other information I requested at the start of my reply here. There may be something there that needs to be improved as well.

It is near impossible for you to not lose weight at your age, height and body weight if you are only eating 2000 calories. At that amount of calories, for your statistics, you could literally do nothing but lay in bed and still lose weight.. albeit at a very slow pace, but you would lose weight all the same.

If you cannot lose weight then consider something may be medically wrong with you and go consult a doctor.

New Threads