Help me find body goals

Reaction score
I’m a 25 year old male and I’ve started going to the gym for the first ever time (never really done any exercise to be honest) could somebody please help / advise me on what type of body/look I should strive for? I don’t have any kind of “body goal” in mind at all but I know I don’t want to be ripped with a. 6 pack and I definitely want to get fitter / in better shape. I’m 12 Stone 8 lbs (80.2 KG / 177 lbs)

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know you and you want me to tell you how you should look like???And you can't decide this yourself.
Guess some people don't like when people go off on this type of stuff.
Somebody will sit down with you and help you figure out you own body, probably sip some tea with some cookies.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Figure out for yourself what you want to look like. This may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen someone ask.

hard_gains

Reaction score
I say just be fat. No gym or food management. And it will save everyone from this very awkward conversation. Please go away.

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Being ripped and jacked with a six pack is super easy. I’m glad you don’t want that cause it’s not much of a goal really. Set your sights higher.

Reaction score
Figure out for yourself what you want to look like. This may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen someone ask.

Ridiculous???? That’s not insulting. The guy took the time to write out a post. He just needs some guidance. 🙄

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I think you should strive for a body like a teenage girl….fuck muscles anyone can gain muscle I wanna see you lose it all…just kidding welcome to the ug …this isn’t a beauty pageant so you might catch some shit…be a man decide what your goals are then go attack them ..good luck!

New Threads