Hey everyone, new member

Reaction score
Greetings! I’ve been posting / replying in the forum and realized I haven’t even introduced myself. I saw someone get slapped down after asking something dumb and realized I need to head over here for an official introduction.

I originally made an account after realizing I wanted to get more serious and ask questions within the forum. First and foremost, ya’ll seem awesome. I’ve genuinely laughed a few times today reading replies and feel fairly like minded to some of you.

If it’s alright, I’ll share a little bit about myself as an introduction. I was diagnosed with low T in my mid 20s and was started on supplemental testosterone. I was dealing with a eating disorder at the time which is likely why my numbers got so low in retrospect. Thankfully this is a historical problem, not recent. The gym sort of became my church during this period of time and ever since I’ve been working out in some form. Starting in my late 20’s up until now I’ve had several chronic injuries that annoyingly don’t heal, leaving me pretty restricted in my day to day. I’ve worked through most conventional methods (PRP / cortisone injections, “laser” therapy, PT and joint surgeries). This is actually how I ended up here. A friend was sharing stories of being in the BB world and it got my mind thinking about HGH and other non conventional methods to heal what is mostly chronic tendinopathy. To be transparent, my initial goal was to learn about HGH, then peptides, and now whatever else I can find related to injury prevention / treatment. I feel like the BB community is sort of on the “forefront” of musculoskeletal pain. I hope my initial interest in HGH therapy doesn’t push anyone away by too much. I am already so grateful for the knowledge and care you give to one another. It’s given me a lot of insight and to be sappy for a bit, has been tremendously uplifting. Plus ya’ll funny as hell.

I am here to learn. I am stoopid. I will try likewise to help others best I can. Thank you so much!!

Reaction score
Thanks Tazz! I’m happy to be here. Truly. Bro’s in arm, bronation

TomJ

Reaction score
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew, and thank you for the well thought out introduction.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome dude nice intro

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. Great place to be.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, seriously. I feel it. I am starting to recognize some of your names from elsewhere, trump the unstoppable force is a hard one to miss haha. Such gains, commander in beef 💪

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thanks guys, seriously. I feel it. I am starting to recognize some of your names from elsewhere, trump the unstoppable force is a hard one to miss haha. Such gains, commander in beef 💪
I can assure you that name is not seen anywhere bodybuilding related. Not by me anyway