Hey not selling anything. (Shameless Plug Though!)

Reaction score
Hey guys just promoting my podcast FCW (Full Circle Warrior). It's on iTunes and Spotify. Please give feedback if you give it a listen. Thanks!!! I coached gymnastics for 25 years and am a nutrition and trainer. It's about self improvement and making a better self day in day out.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You could sell it a little bit better. What's it about?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm also curious what this is about also. I'm guessing the episodes are free since you have then on Spotify and iTunes?

Reaction score
I'm also curious what this is about also. I'm guessing the episodes are free since you have then on Spotify and iTunes?
Yes free and no ads. My co-host and I want to keep it that way. Plus we have fun with it.

Reaction score
What topics do you discuss?
We talk about day to day things you can do to improve plus we have on guests that are living their best life. We have a episode about making a comeback from addiction, an episode about relationships of high performers a lot of different topics but always about becoming better.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
We talk about day to day things you can do to improve plus we have on guests that are living their best life. We have a episode about making a comeback from addiction, an episode about relationships of high performers a lot of different topics but always about becoming better.
Very cool man! Thanks for sharing with us. I'll make a note to myself to check it out.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Hey guys just promoting my podcast FCW (Full Circle Warrior). It's on iTunes and Spotify. Please give feedback if you give it a listen. Thanks!!! I coached gymnastics for 25 years and am a nutrition and trainer. It's about self improvement and making a better self day in day out.
Athlete127?