Hey there my name is Mohssen

Reaction score
***Jump to Post #10 for a formatted version of this introduction, courtesy of Dted23.

Hey 👋 my name is mohssen. I'm just gonna jump right into the sob story. It's very long. I'm sorry.
I was super skinny up until 9 years of age. I don't remember much from back then but I clearly remember getting picked on and being made fun of for being too skinny. When I ate a lot of food I got praised by my family and my uncles and I liked that. But soon it stopped being about the praise and I got addicted to the feeling of full stomach and the taste of food. I have my health documents from back then. In the measurement section shows that I gained 16 kgs in 4 months. That's 35 lbs and it's a lot for a 9 year old! I just kept gaining weight. And after that point I just got made fun of for being fat. at 13 I had a major change in my life style and I became completely immobile and stationary and it exacerbated my problem. I went from fat to obese to morbidly obese at 16 years of age! I tried to diet and lose weight many many times but to no avail. At 16 I said enough is enough and I went to a bodybuilding gym. I trained for 6 months. When I started I was 120 kgs. I lost 7 kgs in 6 months (wieght at the time: 113) but I also gained a lot of muscle. Then I injured my elbow like an idiot. I tried to work around it. Then I injured my ribcage muscles ( how is that even possible? ) but I just found exercises around that too. But then I injured my left shoulder too! When I tried to do any kind of pushing motion my shoulder would make a disturbing sound and uncomfortable popping and grinding feeling which left me unable to do anything. I dropped out of the gym. I lost all my muscles and gained 17 kgs and became morbidly obese again. I was 130 kgs or 288 lbs! Fast forward to 17 years of age, One day I got into a fight and got my ass kicked. Decided to pick up some self defense lessons. There was a jujitsu gym nearby so I signed up and started going. It was horrible for the first 2 weeks but I kinda liked it. My weight steadily dropped without dieting and I lost 13 kgs and became 117 kgs. I was still obese but I had insane stamina. I could out run a lot of skinny guys in a marathon. I got addicted to running. it was insane how much I ran. But I was still super fat and I didn't realise all the high intensity running with that kind of weight was fucking up my legs. After 6 months of jujitsu I became obsessed with cardio and pushing myself to the brink of passing out and death! It was so fun to nearly pass out from all the effort I was putting in. So I picked up boxing too! I did both of them at the same time! I was training 2.5 hours per day. 7 days a week. Then I finished my high-school and took a breather year which turned into 3. That's when things got kinda crazy. I got into cycling and power walking too! I would wake up 8 in the morning go for a ride. Come back at 12 then i would just play games until 4 pm. After that I would go out for a power walk with my cousin and at around 6-8 I would go to the gym for boxing or jujitsu. I was obsessed. Then I decided to diet down and get a six pack!! But every body knows you can't diet without resistant training! So i went back to the gym. Pushed through my injuries or worked around them. I was in pain but I didn't care. I was like a maniac on crack. I was crash dieting and then doing super intense activities for 7+ hours per day with no rest days. It kept going on like that. I lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of muscles. Because of all the running while I was that big my fucking feet had six packs. As I got leaner muscles poped out from everywhere in my body. I reached 200 lbs! I had some digestion problems. I went to a doctor he wrote me for a heart exam. I was having minor heart problems. All that working out was catching up to me. But with further examination I just got some pills and doctors told me I can go back to the gym. So I went back. After a while my knees started hurting. Specially my left knee. It got loose and was acting weird And my pelvis started making weird sounds too. I just didn't feel right. I felt like my legs were bent but I thought I was crazy. I went to doctors and got examined and they told me I had completely destroyed my knees and my legs were bent from too much long term tension and repeated shock and trauma And they said I have to stop any and all kinds of exercise immediately and become lighter. I got bummed out. I kept myself out of the gym for 8 months and gained 10 kgs of fat and lost some muscles. I can't lose wieght when I am not working out because I can't control my appetite and I seek confort in food. I went to a boxing gym again I said to myself I don't care If my legs fall off or I have to crawl for the rest of my life! I need this thing to be a normal human and without it I am just a fat loser. My legs hurt a lot but i pushed through and lost some wieght Until corona came. I stopped going to the gym. I got into a university after 3 years of doing nothing. But when I stopped going to gym that's when I found out how truly fucked my knees had gotten. right now I have trouble walking for even a minute. As soon as I get up my knees burn and I get sharp pain in my bones. 2 years of corona and staying at home made me gain 30 kgs! And I became 126.5 kgs. But the good thing is After 7 years my shoulder is kinda alright right now so I've started lifting again. I am morbidly obese. I have 0 muscles. I have a lot of pain but I am going to continue. I decided to sign up here for motivation and accountability. Specially accountability.
I need accountability.
The picture is me right now. I took it yesterday coming back from a bookstore. I would love to hear your opinions and whatever you've got to say. 20211202_180353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

paragraphs bro
I don't know how to. English is like my 4th language 😅 I am not that well versed in English grammar. I structured it as I would in my academic language. How can I edit this thing?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know how to. English is like my 4th language 😅 I am not that well versed in English grammar. I structured it as I would in my academic language. How can I edit this thing?
No need to edit.

Go to the link below, start a daily log. What you ate, how much, what you did to train that day. Every day make an entry.

What are you doing for nutrition and training?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I received your request for editing help. I'll take care of it, I just can't right this moment. I'll try to get to it tonight though.

And welcome to the Underground.

Reaction score
No need to edit.

Go to the link below, start a daily log. What you ate, how much, what you did to train that day. Every day make an entry.

What are you doing for nutrition and training?

For nutrition I try to get 1.6 grams of protein per kgs of my body wieght and try to keep my calorie intake less than 2500.

For training I just do the basics. I do a push pull split.

For push days I do:
3 sets of Close grip Bench press with tucked in elbows for minimum activation of my shoulders and more activation of my triceps.

Then I do 1 set of inclined Bench press at 40 degrees for activation of my upper chest and front deltoids. Then I go to 30 degrees and do 1 set there to take out the shoulders and put more focus on the upper chest then I go back to 45 degrees to finish it off. It's 3 sets of inclined Bench total.

Then I do 3 sets of chest flys if I feel like it.

Then I do 3 sets of standing shoulder press for my shoulders and it kinda hits my core too.

After that I do 3 sets of lateral raises for my side delts.

Then I do 3 sets of isolation triceps exercise behind the head for the long head muscle which I haven't hit in the close grip Bench press.

For pull days:
First i start with A few reps of sumo deadlift.

Then I do 3 sets of bent over pull with wide elbows for maximum activation of the rear delts and upper back.

I do band extentions for my shoulder blades after each set of bent over pull.

3 sets of dumbell rows for my lats.

Then l do 3 sets of some variation of bicep workouts.

I do 3 sets of alternating hand position between supinated and pronated dumbell curls to hit my fore arms and biceps at the same time.

Then if I had any energy left I would do crunches.

I don't do legs because I can't. I've wrote about it extensively at the post above.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Hey 👋 my name is mohssen. I'm just gonna jump right into the sob story. It's very long. I'm sorry.

TLDR:
Skinny as a child, obese as a teen. Love of cardio, cycling, Jiu Jitsu, and weightlifting. Lots of injuries. Undulating weight up and down over the years.

Childhood Body Image:

I was super skinny up until 9 years of age. I don't remember much from back then but I clearly remember getting picked on and being made fun of for being too skinny. When I ate a lot of food I got praised by my family and my uncles and I liked that. But soon it stopped being about the praise and I got addicted to the feeling of full stomach and the taste of food. I have my health documents from back then. In the measurement section shows that I gained 16 kgs in 4 months. That's 35 lbs and it's a lot for a 9 year old!

I just kept gaining weight. And after that point I just got made fun of for being fat. at 13 I had a major change in my life style and I became completely immobile and stationary and it exacerbated my problem. I went from fat to obese to morbidly obese at 16 years of age! I tried to diet and lose weight many many times but to no avail. At 16 I said enough is enough and I went to a bodybuilding gym. I trained for 6 months. When I started I was 120 kgs. I lost 7 kgs in 6 months (wieght at the time: 113) but I also gained a lot of muscle.

Then I injured my elbow like an idiot. I tried to work around it. Then I injured my ribcage muscles ( how is that even possible? ) but I just found exercises around that too. But then I injured my left shoulder too! When I tried to do any kind of pushing motion my shoulder would make a disturbing sound and uncomfortable popping and grinding feeling which left me unable to do anything. I dropped out of the gym. I lost all my muscles and gained 17 kgs and became morbidly obese again. I was 130 kgs or 288 lbs!

Teen Years and Renewed Exercise:
Fast forward to 17 years of age, One day I got into a fight and got my ass kicked. Decided to pick up some self defense lessons. There was a jujitsu gym nearby so I signed up and started going. It was horrible for the first 2 weeks but I kinda liked it. My weight steadily dropped without dieting and I lost 13 kgs and became 117 kgs. I was still obese but I had insane stamina. I could out run a lot of skinny guys in a marathon. I got addicted to running. it was insane how much I ran. But I was still super fat and I didn't realise all the high intensity running with that kind of weight was fucking up my legs.

After 6 months of jujitsu I became obsessed with cardio and pushing myself to the brink of passing out and death! It was so fun to nearly pass out from all the effort I was putting in. So I picked up boxing too! I did both of them at the same time! I was training 2.5 hours per day. 7 days a week.

Then I finished my high-school and took a breather year which turned into 3. That's when things got kinda crazy. I got into cycling and power walking too! I would wake up 8 in the morning go for a ride. Come back at 12 then i would just play games until 4 pm. After that I would go out for a power walk with my cousin and at around 6-8 I would go to the gym for boxing or jujitsu. I was obsessed.

Then I decided to diet down and get a six pack!! But every body knows you can't diet without resistant training! So i went back to the gym. Pushed through my injuries or worked around them. I was in pain but I didn't care. I was like a maniac on crack. I was crash dieting and then doing super intense activities for 7+ hours per day with no rest days. It kept going on like that. I lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of muscles. Because of all the running while I was that big my fucking feet had six packs. As I got leaner muscles poped out from everywhere in my body. I reached 200 lbs!

Injuries Catch Up:
I had some digestion problems. I went to a doctor he wrote me for a heart exam. I was having minor heart problems. All that working out was catching up to me. But with further examination I just got some pills and doctors told me I can go back to the gym. So I went back. After a while my knees started hurting. Specially my left knee. It got loose and was acting weird And my pelvis started making weird sounds too. I just didn't feel right. I felt like my legs were bent but I thought I was crazy.

I went to doctors and got examined and they told me I had completely destroyed my knees and my legs were bent from too much long term tension and repeated shock and trauma And they said I have to stop any and all kinds of exercise immediately and become lighter. I got bummed out. I kept myself out of the gym for 8 months and gained 10 kgs of fat and lost some muscles. I can't lose wieght when I am not working out because I can't control my appetite and I seek confort in food. I went to a boxing gym again I said to myself I don't care If my legs fall off or I have to crawl for the rest of my life! I need this thing to be a normal human and without it I am just a fat loser. My legs hurt a lot but i pushed through and lost some weight.

Now:
Until corona came. I stopped going to the gym. I got into a university after 3 years of doing nothing. But when I stopped going to gym that's when I found out how truly fucked my knees had gotten. right now I have trouble walking for even a minute. As soon as I get up my knees burn and I get sharp pain in my bones. 2 years of corona and staying at home made me gain 30 kgs! And I became 126.5 kgs. But the good thing is After 7 years my shoulder is kinda alright right now so I've started lifting again. I am morbidly obese. I have 0 muscles. I have a lot of pain but I am going to continue.

Why UGBB?
I decided to sign up here for motivation and accountability. Specially accountability.
I need accountability.

@CJ275 good enough

New Threads