High dose test Vs Other compounds

Reaction score
I'm currently limited to a few vials of Test just came off Tren A Test P Mast P , can't get any other compounds for a week or so I've also got some Tren but i'm taking a little break
i've still got the blend of Test Tren Mast

I personally fucking love Tren until I don't its been 2-3 days since i've hopped off Tren I don't have the same drive as when I was on Tren I've never ran Test over 600mgs I usually always another compound currently cruising on 250 Test my options are

1: Up the dose of Test to 600mgs +
2: Get back on Tren ASAP , I wanted to wait 6 weeks but the Tren is calling my name
3: Recover and stick to my 250mgs

I need some honest feedback I'm feeling a little demotivated I need to get my ass back in the gym how would a low dose test Tren mast cycle go I'm thinking
60-100 mgs Tren
60-100 mgs Mast
400-600 Test

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Depends on your goals, when I cycled completing in powerlifting the answer for me would have been 500mg test then back on cycle.

Reaction score
Depends on your goals, when I cycled completing in powerlifting the answer for me would have been 500mg test then back on cycle.
sounds good , I was gonna wait 6 weeks but fuck that 2 weeks and I'm hoping back on my goal is to maximize recovery while off Tren my supp stack rn is

Goals : Maximize growth work on larger delts and chest Tren auto just pumps shoulders and traps when on cycle I love that , drop down in BF and overall just gaining more definition to my physique I want to pack on alot more size i'm 79kg 5'7-5'9 ft , I'm trying to work on that V shape

Ashwaghanda 600-1200mgs
Vitamin D 5000 IU
Vitamin B 1000
Vitamin C 2000
Magnesium 600mgs
Probiotic
Kava Kava Extract 500-2000mgs

What other supps and vitamins should I add to for optimal recovery

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm currently limited to a few vials of Test just came off Tren A Test P Mast P , can't get any other compounds for a week or so I've also got some Tren but i'm taking a little break
i've still got the blend of Test Tren Mast

I personally fucking love Tren until I don't its been 2-3 days since i've hopped off Tren I don't have the same drive as when I was on Tren I've never ran Test over 600mgs I usually always another compound currently cruising on 250 Test my options are

1: Up the dose of Test to 600mgs +
2: Get back on Tren ASAP , I wanted to wait 6 weeks but the Tren is calling my name
3: Recover and stick to my 250mgs

I need some honest feedback I'm feeling a little demotivated I need to get my ass back in the gym how would a low dose test Tren mast cycle go I'm thinking
60-100 mgs Tren
60-100 mgs Mast
400-600 Test
You need the drugs for motivation to train?

You just came off a cycle so recover and stick to 200 mgs test. You sound like a junkie.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Have you considered learning how to eat?

Might be easier than drowning yourself in a stupid amount of drugs that you can't even properly utilize
People can't understand this even when hit over the head.

At 220lbs my meals are appetizers to when at 285lb.

Yes I ran NPP and Test for 24 week cycles but not as much as one would think, 750 test and 350 NPP on average, found 350 NPP to be the sweat spot and over 750 test to start to suck for me. Nobody talks about diminishing gains anymore!

The food on the other hand took a lot of force feeding. I recall the only time food seem to go down best and seem to be not enough was after lower days, squats and deadlifts.

It's why I have no extra sup answer for him, I ate and slept, I did both a lot, there was naps happening lol.

I really had no life, it was train, eat and sleep.

buck

Reaction score
What does your blood work show?

Reaction score

You just came off a cycle so recover and stick to 200 mgs test. You sound like a junkie.
Not really bro I'm sensitive to 19 nors and especially coming off I'm still training but my intensity had dropped by 50% I'm pushing my self to my limits I've got a comp in 6 months & I just got charged got another case coming up so I'm stressing like a mother fucker I'm gonna hop back on in 2 weeks and train till my I collapse

Reaction score
Have you considered learning how to eat?

Might be easier than drowning yourself in a stupid amount of drugs that you can't even properly utilize
I had my shit dialed in but I just got hit up with 2 charges + another case pending I'll admit I didn't get the most out of my cycle due to issues in life

But fuck it i'ma solider through it and fucking push beyond my limits I'm still training eating but i'm sleeping way to much after coming off tren I get up and drag my ass to the gym and break myself idgaf my next cycle im eating until I collapse I'm training till my bones break and I'm crushing any distractions from my life just straight training

I didn't celebrate Christmas I was in the gym training fuck new years i'm in the gym while people are getting high drinking I'm here for the long run

Reaction score
I had my shit dialed in but I just got hit up with 2 charges + another case pending I'll admit I didn't get the most out of my cycle due to issues in life

But fuck it i'ma solider through it and fucking push beyond my limits I'm still training eating but i'm sleeping way to much after coming off tren I get up and drag my ass to the gym and break myself idgaf my next cycle im eating until I collapse I'm training till my bones break and I'm crushing any distractions from my life just straight training

I didn't celebrate Christmas I was in the gym training fuck new years i'm in the gym while people are getting high drinking I'm here for the long run
Fuck yea brutha! You got this. Eye of the tiger man. You won’t be outworked!

Reaction score

Call me what you want bro I've got a comp in 6 months I'm abusing whatever I can to win this shit this is what separates the boys from men I've been through shit most people couldn't fathom but fuck it I'm gonna push my self until I collapse I've lost almost everything in my life so fuck it I'm here to kill shit

Reaction score
Call me what you want bro I've got a comp in 6 months I'm abusing whatever I can to win this shit this is what separates the boys from men I've been through shit most people couldn't fathom but fuck it I'm gonna push my self until I collapse I've lost almost everything in my life so fuck it I'm here to kill shit
Hell yea! Mom’s spaghetti and shit brutha!

Reaction score
I don't know on the sups and vitamins to be honest, never fucked with them just steriods and a multi vitamin.

Nutrition and rest would be the greatest options.
Fair enough bro that's the best way keep it simple without adding a million different supps appreciate the feedback I've upped to the test to 500 just for recovery

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Hve you had labs done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads