I’m on TRT - can I do a cycle?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The helpful people from here have DM’d me, and have directly helped me. The “others” over here just thought it more effective or fun to try to ridicule. Wouldn’t that make them the trolls? I’m just wasting time right now with them.
If anyone DM'ed you trying to "help you" acquire drugs, be ready to only have your wallet lightened.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
How are people supposed to learn, if asking questions gets you ridiculed? What kind of community is that?
Not everyone is like that. You need to search them out; the assholes come out like fly on sh!t (TRUTH)

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I have to think that anyone that isn't a troll would have already long been gone from this thread and abandoned the tit-for-tat in favor of just simply reading and learning.
i like his witty comebacks; I'd say it's fair game, all of them against him....:LOL:

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I know you guys aren’t actually being malicious. I can take being poked at. (Insert gay joke here)
....no, you were right at the beginning, there are @$$holes and then there are the ones that give you a HARD (where can I insert) time.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
400mg of trt a week?

Brother you're already doing a cycle lol.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
What he said. At 400 migs EW, ur blasting saucony like nobody’s business!!

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m 38, relatively fit (15% body fat, 205 lbs, 5’11”) and workout twice a day. Lift in the morning, cycling or running at night.
I was diagnosed with low T earlier this year, and started doing everything but T injections. But after a few months of being on Clomid and Anastrazole, my T levels were still low, so now I’m on 400mg of Test C (200mg/ml, twice a week) + .25 mg Anastrazole + Gonadorelin injections.

I had contemplated doing a cycle of T before I was diagnosed, and have two vials of Test E + tamoxifen (Ultima-Nolva) + exemestane (Ultima-Aromasin).

I was planning on using the Test C - 250/injection twice a week for 500mg, for 12 weeks, then cycling off.

Does anyone have experience doing a cycle of T in place of their TRT, and then getting back on the TRT? I’m assuming I wouldn’t need PCT since I’m just changing the amount of T I’m injecting, and never coming off of it?

Am I crazy? Lol.
Goddamn, I need to change doctors. What's your doctors number? I want to see if he'll do a telemedicine appointments. I need to get on your "trt"

New Threads