I can't be the first one to bring up "Liver King"....

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I searched our forum but didn't find any content. The more I watch, the more I watch! Plenty of haters for anyone so controversial with his unique philosophy. I'm really intrigued by this guy and yes I know that may seem ridiculous but this guy has found his own way to social media, money, life....I'm still undecided but I this f'ng guy is smart. Thoughts before I continue with narrative?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally I feel he's just becoming influence phenom, but the guys been doing this ship for years, made his money already. Maybe is agenda is just pushing this ancestral thing. He's more articulate than most...again...trying to figure this guy out.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ain't nobody going to do what he says. He's entertainment at best.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know I'm not...but the guy is certainly passionate whatever is agenda.

Reaction score
Most people I think are wise to his bullshit. I think most dudes who actually train realize that genetics or not, guzzling bull semen ain't getting you that physique. I think it's like you said, most watch it because they wanna know what stupid shit he'll say or guzzle next

hard_gains

Reaction score
When the liver queen goes to bed at night ,, this is who he dreams he is. There is only one bearded madman , Robert Frank
That guy cracks me the fuck up.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Personally I feel he's just becoming influence phenom, but the guys been doing this ship for years, made his money already.
As if he's earned an arbitrary amount of wealth and said okay, that's enough? There's no such thing as enough. There's only one reason why he does what he's doing.

Reaction score
I see he wants to get on JRE to discuss his natty status. Didn’t I read somewhere he has ab implants too?

Oml

Reaction score
I loved that clip where he was working out and he says to the camera “why do you like liver king” and he was talking to a few 14 year olds.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I see he wants to get on JRE to discuss his natty status. Didn’t I read somewhere he has ab implants too?
Sounds a like meeting of the minds. Can’t wait to not ever know if it happens

New Threads