I can't be the first one to bring up "Liver King"....

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Can't stand that guy. Yeah bro, you got that big by eating testicles and liver 🙄👍

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Tip of the day primals!!

If all you eat is liver you can afford more gear and ab implants! That's the 10th ancient tenet. iavlj2q4swj91.jpg

Reaction score
Cooking food was literally done to het more nutrition out of it through digestion. Not cooking your food is absolutely retarded. It's like pulling your car with your horse. Also parasites and all kinds of nasty shit..... not only bullshit but harmful to your health.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I'd say less than 10 will do it. Who's eating raw organ meats? 😝

I had to educate a friend because he bought into the bullshit. He's an educated individual but caught up in the belief that if there's a video of something it must be true. I bet more than 1% believe his nonsense unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

Iwanttestdecatren

Reaction score
I see he wants to get on JRE to discuss his natty status. Didn’t I read somewhere he has ab implants too?
I hope he gets on soon. I think Rogan will tear him a new one rather than bitch out and play along with his game like Bell and other podcasters have.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I hope he gets on soon. I think Rogan will tear him a new one rather than bitch out and play along with his game like Bell and other podcasters have.
Rogan clings to almost anything he perceives as masculine. He loves nonesense and fads.
He’s not really smart enough to tear anyone apart

Iwanttestdecatren

Reaction score
Rogan clings to almost anything he perceives as masculine. He loves nonesense and fads.
He’s not really smart enough to tear anyone apart
All true things, I just feel that his attitude is different. This is just me being hopeful, I really just want to see someone drill this guy on the natty thing until he has more to say than what he already has.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
My first time seeing this guy was him eating his "time-saving breakfast" which was 6 Raw eggs and a raw beef brain. 🧠

Overall I think he's an obnoxious piece of crap who is peddling advice that could legitimately put people in the hospital (or worse).

Reaction score
It seems like nobody likes him anymore.
There's no fucking way you're over 18. I don't ever bet but I'd bet on that. My best guess is 13-15 yrs old.

I'm guessing you just got into working out and thus reading about steroids as well. Your threads are fav cycle, worse cycle, fast food, anal, anal, and how big is your dick. Growing up is tuff man. You can always use the search and read a lot of stuff before you ask something. I recommend you try that more often.

New Threads