I fucked up bad. Srs thread

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Send her my way
no doubt. Trouble or not just keep fucking her but make sure she is on the pill for sure.
Also, OP, WTF you doing talking to her dad, I thought you were just fucking? I think OP is full of shit.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Red Flags everywhere, lesbian who loves you after one night but just wants to hook up and is an alcoholic. I don’t mean to be rude but this sounds like trouble. What I am confused most about is why you are talking to her father and not the woman you’re actually interested in. Go after what you want instead of getting yourself into a shitstorm.
You missed the “talked with father part” that’s the biggest red flag

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
That sounds like a red flag on his end, but I doubt she would think so lmao.This woman must have some sort of magic pussy if she got folks reaching out to her father after a couple of days. God bless her freaky soul

1664886712265.png

1664886753186.png

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Turned out she's been to rehab and in addition to that she's an alcoholic. I had no fucking clue. Just had a very uncomfortable conversation with her father.

How in the flying hell on earth did you turn my "FYOD" advice into talk to her father? My god, man.

Of course she's trouble. It's the kind of trouble that if you keep going back to it, gets you tossed in jail for a pack full of lies like domestic....or rape.

Reaction score
She is trouble. I'm done with her.
Haha that's what you think. Be careful. She lives in your building right?
Good luck inviting any other female companion over. Like jol said, women can say anything they want to. Don't get into the elevator alone with her. Actually, just move, and find a new job. And fake your own death.
At least you didnt mock one of her life altering paranormal experiences.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Haha that's what you think. Be careful. She lives in your building right?
Good luck inviting any other female companion over. Like jol said, women can say anything they want to. Don't get into the elevator alone with her. Actually, just move, and find a new job. And fake your own death.
At least you didnt mock one of her life altering paranormal experiences.
Fucking hilarious man. Thanks for the laugh!

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
How in the flying hell on earth did you turn my "FYOD" advice into talk to her father? My god, man.

Of course she's trouble. It's the kind of trouble that if you keep going back to it, gets you tossed in jail for a pack full of lies like domestic....or rape.
I didn't plan on it trust me. It's hard to explain but she had to go to the hospital to get an IV. She's an alcoholic that was on a bender before we even met. She never told me anything about being an alcoholic. When her dad came to pic her up we talked briefly. Das it

chicago311

Reaction score
just eat her out better than the other girl, and then she will be jelious and join both of you, and drive her home in the back door and will fall in love with you.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
just eat her out better than the other girl, and then she will be jelious and join both of you, and drive her home in the back door and will fall in love with you.
Even better I went no contact and haven't heard from her in a month. I'm happier than I've been in a while. Making her coom was a full time job, I ate her out and fingered her at the same time

Kraken

Reaction score
Update. She's cool with us just fucking. Actually refreshing, literally spent nothing on her, no games just wants to suck my dink and get fucked. She asked about other girls and I told her straight up.

Still claims to be a lesbian.

Still don't like the fact that she lives so close.

*sigh*

If you win Powerball tomorrow, are you gonna refuse the cash? Just fuck this girl when you have time to kill. Couldn't be more convenient. Just don't let her problems become your problems.

Now, start a "dating log" thread so we can get traffic back to this board. @nissan11 seems to be done with his thread sinch finding that eastern european hottie, so step up!

New Threads