I think I’m going to cop some sh*t for this post

Adzg

Reaction score
Same here brother. Even when I’m doing everything right. Sleep is always lacking
I have found that Monday’s is when most my weight piles on.

Reaction score
I thought the govt pulled mostly all the pro hormones off shelves

Steeeve

Reaction score
a couple clinics are around $100 a month in cost if youd rather get with them and run the 200mg a week they write. Id personally prefer that over prohormone only cycles. Plenty has been stated above about orals and their problematic nature as a stand alone.

Steeeve

Reaction score

apparently its a nasty one as a c17 a methyl + DHT derivative. Still digging for aromatization rates but Im seeing quite a bit of this being hypothesized... "Although not conclusive, there is some evidence to support its conversion to desoxymethyltestosterone (Pheraplex)."

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
Epistane is a designer steroid, not a prohormone. It's active on the first pass through the liver and requires no conversion to an active metabolite like a prohormone would. Not all methyls are created equally, it's not very harsh at all, I'd consider it rather mild, excellent for a bump in strength, a few lbs of lean mass or recomp as it is a nonaromtizeable "dry" compound. Like with any prohormone or steroid though, with or without a test base, it's going to shutdown your hpta - hCG (on cycle) can help make the pct much easier.

MisterSuperGod

Reaction score
Hey peeps
This is my second post since my intro. So far liking it here. Everyone seems pretty cool.

Well due to being a bit of an introvert I lack options when it comes to “supplementation” so I have jumped on pro hormones. I have found Epistane to give me some decent results.

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find much details about what it converts into.

Thanks in advance for any info.

i can understand the introverted part if you're trying to find a gym source, but you really don't need any special skills to order from an online source.

It's not much different than writing out a post here. Unless you live in a country that has customs officers that are too damn good at their jobs. Then it would all make sense.

Adzg

Reaction score
i believe they're still available in the UK.

Yeah it’s just a matter of figuring out which website is legit. If I knew I’d stop asking the dodgy drug dealer at work. Came up to me with a vial of nandrolone and said “this is the scientific name for dianabol”
Luckily enough I have been doing a lot of research into this shit for the past year and a half. I’m no expert but I can easily tell you they are two different things and nandrolone gives me bad anxiety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sityslicker1

Reaction score
i can understand the introverted part if you're trying to find a gym source, but you really don't need any special skills to order from an online source.

It's not much different than writing out a post here. Unless you live in a country that has customs officers that are too damn good at their jobs. Then it would all make sense.

Exactly online sources don't care if your shy or dorky. There here to make money.

Going the gym route puts yourself in more danger and gym prices are set to rape you. You don't want people all in yout business at the gym, do ya? Look around here plenty of guys offering here. Research the feedback, the product brand if possible. Everything you can and then if you feel comfortable take the plunge. I would never buy anything at my gyms, it's just too risky these days.

Sityslicker1

Reaction score
Prohormones are a hit and miss. It seems like when there is a good one, everyone pounces on it and soon after the FDA is banning it. Some of them are extremely hard on the body as well. Research the guys here offering real gear right in the open. They make it easy for you. Just got to research what you can about them and see what others think to make calculated risk to try them or not.

Adzg

Reaction score
Prohormones are a hit and miss. It seems like when there is a good one, everyone pounces on it and soon after the FDA is banning it. Some of them are extremely hard on the body as well. Research the guys here offering real gear right in the open. They make it easy for you. Just got to research what you can about them and see what others think to make calculated risk to try them or not.

Yeah I have taken on some advice and done some different type of research. Contacted para pharma about who they supply to and they said teamroids.to
Just need to figure out this crypto crap and then I will make a small purchase to test the waters.

Sityslicker1

Reaction score
Yeah I have taken on some advice and done some different type of research. Contacted para pharma about who they supply to and they said teamroids.to
Just need to figure out this crypto crap and then I will make a small purchase to test the waters.

Good deal brother. Once you get your feet wet you'll look back and wish you did it sooner.