I'm a fan of Putin

Hughinn

Reaction score
😢

Putin is a shit eating tyrant, dictator etc. 👍
🖕

Btw the title of this forum is underground bodybuilding. I don't think you've ever contributed anything related to that topic. So....

So...this forum is called general chit chat and conversation.

Open topics and subjects.

If you don't like the topic of the thread, feel free to move on to the next.

You don't have to feel inclined to come here and sling insults and vitriolic comments because you're displeased with the topic at hand.

Simply unfollow the thread, click on the next and go away.

That way other people here who want to read and post here on the subject can feel free to do so without your own venomous insults and unnecessary rude comments.

Good day then

Hughinn

Reaction score
Putin is a patriot. A patriot to the hierarchy the old mother Russia.

Being a patriot doesn't make him a good man. Like most politicians in this modern world, he could give two shits about his people.

Leaders like Biden, Obama, George W, George H are/were scum.

Reagan was fucking great. Clinton (BILL) not his bitch ass wife was solid even though I never voted for him.

He was a smart man and and even though he didn't always his way, worked with congress and made some wise compromises, especially in his 2nd term.

Trump was not a politician (THANK GOD), but he knew how to get shit done without sending our military overseas to fight in needless wars.

Politicians in the US make money in war.. The central bank makes more money and therefore controls the politicians.

Politicians on both sides hated Trump for that.

Man how shit has evolved over the last 40 years.

When Biden first ran for president in 1988, he was exposed for his lies (BY THE MEDIA) and had to drop out of the race.

There was no mention of his past in this election, and even if it was, we've become such an easily offended nation of pussies that it wouldn't have mattered.

We're getting what we deserve

Yeah, I know I got off topic, but I had some time to kill.

Now: I'd absolutely love to sit down and have a beer with Putin. I would probably end up kicking the living shit out of him, but yeah it would be interesting to know his thought process.

Clinton: Hell yeah even though I think he's scum.

Trump: OH hell no. I couldn't tolerate him, but I would vote for him to run our country. I fucking hate my CPA, but he's done a good job with my portfolio.

I've been interested in this subject because the war in Ukraine has opened up alot of questions about what we vs know vs what we're told by our own government as Americans.

I've read a decent amount of the history of the region and of Russian history itself and found most of what we're told by our own government is flat out lies.

Examples are numerous, but we're told for 20 years that the Taliban was so evil and wicked that we had to spend trillions of dollars and get hundreds of thousands of people killed to "liberate the Afghan people from the Taliban". Nothing was more important.

Then after all the death and destruction, the corruption, the lies, the money laundering and grifting.... we've replaced the Taliban with......the Taliban?

Why?

Obviously a large amount of the Afghan people would rather be ruled by the Taliban than a corrupt Washington DC puppet regime in Afghanistan. There can be no other rational explanation.

Now, the same people that lied to us about Afghanistan for 20 years and lied about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction before that, are the same people today telling us that "Putin is a megalomaniac cartoon supervillain bent on world domination and must be stopped at all cost".

When do we say enough of the bullshit? I just don't buy it anymore. Saddam Hussein was a "megalomaniac cartoon supervillain" and everyone who comes along that Washington DC doesn't like is the "new Hitler".

I've read about what Putin did to stop the plundering of Russia after the fall of the USSR and seen his speeches and I can see why many people would like him. I've also seen how he handled disputes and rivalries and can see why many people would hate him.

I see him no different than Joe Biden or any other corrupt ogliarch in the world and I don't believe American citizens and taxpayers need to fund yet another DNC/Washington DC holy crusade of death and destruction against the new Hitler of the month.

Enough already

Reaction score
They're all bad guys, we just want this Russia vs America war to end.

If US wants war so bad they could at least use their own land instead of their polygon territory Ukraine.

Come to EU you will hear that it's US vs RU, yeah we are forced to support "ukr" combatants because america says so or more politely nato...

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, how would you really know either way?

You don't know anything, anyone else here doesn't.

Our own media and government doesn't tell the truth. They censor opposition views.

So how do you know?
Ironically, Putin does the same.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I will say under Putin you don’t get this.
In fact this gets put in camps so yeah I’m kind of a fan too I suppose

Attachments

• A5493708-F361-4FB4-9CA0-46C8F0042E80.jpeg
    A5493708-F361-4FB4-9CA0-46C8F0042E80.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 5F8D25B7-D08A-4C6B-9DB7-8968C324A82F.jpeg
    5F8D25B7-D08A-4C6B-9DB7-8968C324A82F.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 7

buck

Reaction score
Comparing politicians, political parties dictators or world leaders is like asking would you rather be covered in shit or puke. Some people have a preference others find it a tough call.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
That's no different than someone telling me they heard someone say Jeffery Epstein killed himself.

I'm telling you that opinions are not monolithic.

Congratulations. I'm happy to hear it

How is that any different than the permanent Washington DC establishment that simply moved from one administration to the next?

How many Americans do you think genuinely approve of that?

That's exactly my point

Except, you don't have any experience with them either.

Now, here all I can say is to go fuck yourself.
If you don't like what I have to say, then just block me. I couldn't care less.

This is a discussion, and discussions have opposition views. If you can't tolerate that, then don't read these threads. There's plenty of others
Experiences of Russian citizens aren’t opinions but okay.

Not saying that I’m stoked about our current political state of affairs in the US but I think it speaks volumes the lengths people from the rest of the world will go to so they can join our country.

And although I am not sorry I do apologize for calling you a cunt. That was in bad form.

I encourage conversation and debate but it’s a two way street. Don’t belittle others experiences when arguing. You have multiple people here that are either Russian, married Russians, and/or visited and spent time in Russia with Russians. You would be wise to take a moment and let that soak in before you reply. Just saying.

And I actually don’t think people would be so defensive with you if you softened your tactics here a bit. I’ve had your side in more than one thread here in the past but you’re so fanatical about your views that you don’t allow for outside information. Just how I see it.

Have a good day.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Comparing politicians, political parties dictators or world leaders is like asking would you rather be covered in shit or puke. Some people have a preference others find it a tough call.
I have an aversion for anyone who thinks that, by some odd set of circumstances, they have been given the right to rule over me. How dare they.

And when I see my fellow citizens jumping on the bandwagon for one of these politicians, I must confess to gaining an aversion for them too.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I will say under Putin you don’t get this.
In fact this gets put in camps so yeah I’m kind of a fan too I suppose
Not only do we get that in our society, we also get it reading and dancing for small children.

A "woke" chick used to be my boss at Gold's. Now she's a teacher of (I think) first graders. I follow her IG story just to keep tabs on the shit that really goes on in our schools. Her lesson yesterday was "create a new American flag."

I remember saying the Pledge Of Allegiance every single day in school. I'm willing to be in countries like Russia, patriotism is still celebrated in schools.

Screenshot_20230125-220314-092.png

buck

Reaction score
I have an aversion for anyone who thinks that, by some odd set of circumstances, they have been given the right to rule over me. How dare they.

And when I see my fellow citizens jumping on the bandwagon for one of these politicians, I must confess to gaining an aversion for them too.
In a society there are laws. I look at them as a set of guidelines that i can choose to follow or not. But there will be consequences. If i don't want those consequences then i can choose to leave that society of or i can deal with them even if i don't like what is going on. Same thing with leaders of nations. In the US they are elected that is why they have the right. If i don't like it i can choose leave that society or just deal with it. If i want the benifits of a society then i take the good with the bad. And being outraged accomplishes nothing and does not help my life. I can actively engage in changing or i can choose to be unhappy that i am not getting my way.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
In a society there are laws. I look at them as a set of guidelines that i can choose to follow or not. But there will be consequences. If i don't want those consequences then i can choose to leave that society of or i can deal with them even if i don't like what is going on. Same thing with leaders of nations. In the US they are elected that is why they have the right. If i don't like it i can choose leave that society or just deal with it. If i want the benifits of a society then i take the good with the bad. And being outraged accomplishes nothing and does not help my life. I can actively engage in changing or i can choose to be unhappy that i am not getting my way.
In this country politicians are bought, not elected. And the politicians do not represent you or me, they represent the special interest groups who bought and paid for them. If you think any politician gives a shit about you one way or the other, or have any legitimate right to rule over you, you have not been paying attention. I have as much right to be here as you or anybody else. And if I choose to stay it does not mean that I approve of this fucked up country. It just means that this is where I landed.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
In this country politicians are bought, not elected. And the politicians do not represent you or me, they represent the special interest groups who bought and paid for them. If you think any politician gives a shit about you one way or the other, or have any legitimate right to rule over you, you have not been paying attention. I have as much right to be here as you or anybody else. And if I choose to stay it does not mean that I approve of this fucked up country. It just means that this is where I landed.
Yep.

Show me someone who actually believes that the government represents your average citizen’s wants and well-being and I’ll show you someone with their head up their own ass.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
And people like you are the problem. Thankfully throughout history there were people who didn’t like the way things were and fought and even died to change it.

Could you imagine if everyone during ww2 in Germany thought like this? Or in Cambodia under Polpot.
You’re a weak spineless coward

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
If the world was filled with Buck we’d still have slavery in America

New Threads