In your opinion was the shooting justified?

Hughinn

Reaction score
I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard, or I would have if I actually voted which I don't. No way the US would be playing hide the nuke with Russia had she been elected.

I liked her a lot she would of had my vote over Trump as well.

Her Rogan episode was really good felt she had really good intentions for the country and she put Kamala in her place quick as fuck.

But obviously she was not gonna play ball with the agenda and got tossed aside.

I love Tulsi, and really want a blow job from her!

The democrat party, quite clearly, rigged it's own primary against Tulsi gabbard and Bernie Sanders. And to a lesser extent : Andrew yang. All to get joe Biden elected.

The democrat party, promoted , sponsored and endorsed the worst political violence in over 50 years. To get joe biden elected.

The democrat party, changed voting laws in midnight, un-recorded and transperant sessions in a dozen states or so to game a mail in ballot system to get joe biden elected.

The democrat party has already passed trillions of dollars and is trying to pass trillions more in additional spending to expand government powers and reach, IS WHY THEY GOT JOE BIDEN ELECTED.

I also really liked Tulsi gabbard.
For the same reason I supported Donald Trump. They were both outsiders to the establishment.

Wake up assholes.

Kraken

Reaction score
The democrat party, quite clearly, rigged it's own primary against Tulsi gabbard and Bernie Sanders. And to a lesser extent : Andrew yang. All to get joe Biden elected.

The democrat party, promoted , sponsored and endorsed the worst political violence in over 50 years. To get joe biden elected.

The democrat party, changed voting laws in midnight, un-recorded and transperant sessions in a dozen states or so to game a mail in ballot system to get joe biden elected.

The democrat party has already passed trillions of dollars and is trying to pass trillions more in additional spending to expand government powers and reach, IS WHY THEY GOT JOE BIDEN ELECTED.

I also really liked Tulsi gabbard.
For the same reason I supported Donald Trump. They were both outsiders to the establishment.

Wake up assholes.
Bro, who are you talking to? I agree with all that. Did you read my posts?

Hughinn

Reaction score
Bro, who are you talking to? I agree with all that. Did you read my posts?

No sir, it's just simple observation any objective person can make if they choose to look, and think logically.

When Kamala Harris, met with Jakob Blake and his family, all doe eyed and teary calling him a hero and the police evil racists for not allowing him to escape a warrant for sexual assault while stealing a car and kidnapping two children, she knew what she was doing.

When joe Biden condemned the police and blamed "racist white cops" for preventing Blake from leaving, he knew what he was doing.

The people who handle those democrat party politicians are well aware of how they craft those statements and actions they scripted for the politicians.

They wanted political violence. And they got it.

All the democrat party propoganda networks helped push the lie.

Then something like 80 million mail in ballots, all perpetuated by democrat party governors basically nullified the election. It's such a convoluted mess, nobody knows what really happened.

The republican party is asleep on the job right now. That have to oppose all of this openly. Where are they? Hiding like the cowards they are.

Kraken

Reaction score
No sir, it's just simple observation any objective person can make if they choose to look, and think logically.

When Kamala Harris, met with Jakob Blake and his family, all doe eyed and teary calling him a hero and the police evil racists for not allowing him to escape a warrant for sexual assault while stealing a car and kidnapping two children, she knew what she was doing.

When joe Biden condemned the police and blamed "racist white cops" for preventing Blake from leaving, he knew what he was doing.

The people who handle those democrat party politicians are well aware of how they craft those statements and actions they scripted for the politicians.

They wanted political violence. And they got it.

All the democrat party propoganda networks helped push the lie.

Then something like 80 million mail in ballots, all perpetuated by democrat party governors basically nullified the election. It's such a convoluted mess, nobody knows what really happened.

The republican party is asleep on the job right now. That have to oppose all of this openly. Where are they? Hiding like the cowards they are.
As I said, I agree with all this. But calling us all assholes is an unneeded escalation, to say the least.

Hughinn

Reaction score
As I said, I agree with all this. But calling us all assholes is an unneeded escalation, to say the least.

I agree it might've been a bit harsh.

My frustration was actually with @lifter6973 and the whole debate of being incapable to discuss any viable policies, but he just "don't like trump".

So now we've got what we've got.

Hell, to be honest I don't like trump. And refused to debate the guys character because I don't see it as important, but I do see policies as important.
He doesn't talk policies, just character. And let's face it, joe biden is about as sleazy as they come. His family got all sorts of lucrative contracts and his son sat on on foreign boards for obscene amount of pay. Etc.

But he just "don't like trump".

Everyone is entitled to their opinions of course. But some are just hard to comprehend.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I agree it might've been a bit harsh.

My frustration was actually with @lifter6973 and the whole debate of being incapable to discuss any viable policies, but he just "don't like trump".

So now we've got what we've got.

Hell, to be honest I don't like trump. And refused to debate the guys character because I don't see it as important, but I do see policies as important.
He doesn't talk policies, just character. And let's face it, joe biden is about as sleazy as they come. His family got all sorts of lucrative contracts and his son sat on on foreign boards for obscene amount of pay. Etc.

But he just "don't like trump".

Everyone is entitled to their opinions of course. But some are just hard to comprehend.
ugh, I just dont like Trump was never my argument.

I said I am not a liberal when people were calling me that. I am a Republican but not a Trumper.

You don't have to be a Trumper to be a Republican. In fact, Trump is the least Republican acting President I can remember until he convinced conspiracy goons in the legislature to back up his lies for fear of losing the older redneck base that is easily conned by con artists.

All you see now is nonsense from the Boeberts, MTG, the anime guy, Gaetz etc to draw attention to themselves. Desperate and pathetic. Ill take Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger and any other rational, sensible Republican over those attention whore idiots that spew stupidity constantly.

As for Biden, I never said what I thought about him. I think any politician that gets to that level is corrupt and does not give two shits about the average Joe, no pun intended.

Last edited:

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
1638564727714.jpeg
Guess who was invited to Trump’s wedding?

The only one that Trump serves is himself. He has been a conman for his whole life. The Republican Party is just a tool for Trump to get ahead.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
View attachment 15841

The only one that Trump serves is himself. He has been a conman for his whole life. The Republican Party is just a tool for Trump to get ahead.
Exactly. Interesting how those who get conned by him think he is great because he is not a true politician. Like I said, most politicians lie and are corrupt especially at high levels.
The problem is Trump lies more than most politicians and the sad thing is he even lies about petty things that easily proved to be lies yet he is still able to con people.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Trump was a ringer. The Dems literally staged a rebellion on his watch and he did absolutely nothing to stop it. The Left rubes got someone they could truly hate, and the Right rubes got someone they believed was on their side. IMO it was the greatest political coup in US history.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trump was a ringer. The Dems literally staged a rebellion on his watch and he did absolutely nothing to stop it. The Left rubes got someone they could truly hate, and the Right rubes got someone they believed was on their side. IMO it was the greatest political coup in US history.
Don’t think for a second I don’t know both parties are run by the same devil worshipping kid fuckers

Hughinn

Reaction score
ugh, I just dont like Trump was never my argument.

I said I am not a liberal when people were calling me that. I am a Republican but not a Trumper.

You don't have to be a Trumper to be a Republican. In fact, Trump is the least Republican acting President I can remember until he convinced conspiracy goons in the legislature to back up his lies for fear of losing the older redneck base that is easily conned by con artists.

All you see now is nonsense from the Boeberts, MTG, the anime guy, Gaetz etc to draw attention to themselves. Desperate and pathetic. Ill take Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger and any other rational, sensible Republican over those attention whore idiots that spew stupidity constantly.

As for Biden, I never said what I thought about him. I think any politician that gets to that level is corrupt and does not give two shits about the average Joe, no pun intended.

In other words, you support the status quo that actually represents both entrenched sides of the ruling class. The same people who promoted, instigated and financed the political violence that destroyed a third of small businesses and decimated the middle classes.

Congratulations.
View attachment 15841

Bill Clinton, like most democrat politicians also was very good associates with Jeffery Epstein.
So why don't you post those pictures?

Exactly. Interesting how those who get conned by him think he is great because he is not a true politician. Like I said, most politicians lie and are corrupt especially at high levels.
The problem is Trump lies more than most politicians and the sad thing is he even lies about petty things that easily proved to be lies yet he is still able to con people.

Barack Obama conned people as well.
He convinced most Americans he was something different. But he was the status quo. Just like mitt Romney, Cheney and kindinger.
So we all know what you are.
Why pretend to be something else?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna start a thread about lawn furniture or something just to see how quickly y'all turn it into a dumping ground for political rants and conspiracy theories.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I'm gonna start a thread about lawn furniture or something just to see how quickly y'all turn it into a dumping ground for political rants and conspiracy theories.
Go right ahead.
Because people like you called "vaccine mandates" and "election fraud" "conspiracy theories" just a few months ago.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go right ahead.
Because people like you called "vaccine mandates" and "election fraud" "conspiracy theories" just a few months ago.
People like me?

I'm just looking for a good chaise lounge, my dude.

Hughinn

Reaction score
People like me?

I'm just looking for a good chaise lounge, my dude.
Cool.
I get it.
And I used to hate to talk politics. Until I realized that without talking about it openly with other people. Most of us miss the bigger picture.

Perspective is a good thing.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Bill Clinton, like most democrat politicians also was very good associates with Jeffery Epstein.
So why don't you post those pictures?
Two reasons:

1) The conversation isn’t about Bill Clinton or Epstein, so why would I post pictures of the two of them? The point was that Trump’s friends and political beliefs change as they suit him. He has zero morals and will do whatever will benefit him and only what will benefit him.

2) Trump and Epstein were buddies as well. Epstein’s pilot testified that Trump had flown on Epstein’s plane to his island many times.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Two reasons:

1) The conversation isn’t about Bill Clinton or Epstein, so why would I post pictures of the two of them? The point was that Trump’s friends and political beliefs change as they suit him. He has zero morals and will do whatever will benefit him and only him.

2) Trump and Epstein were buddies as well. Epstein’s pilot testified that Trump had flown on Epstein’s plane to his island many times.
Where is the article of the pilot testifying Trump flew to the island many times? From my understanding a victim testified and said she met trump 1 time and nothing illegal happened. Also Trump kicked Epstein out a party for hitting on a guests underage daughter.

Also Trump made it well known he ran under the republican flag cause they knew he had no chance under the Democrat one and everyone knows Trump is more democrat then republican but it ended up being I guess so many of us are labeled republican not by choice but got tagged that way cause of all the craziness you love America your republican I guess now a days

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
They come from China I know this I work in logistics …. China is communist, communism is bad America is becoming communist

bam there you go few sentences I win lol

New Threads