Info on test suspension stack

Reaction score
The suspension. Is it in water or oil.

Suspension has to be used everyday.

I used it a bunch in the past. The last time was a year ago.
I usually just used it @ 100mg a day. 1hr pre workout.
I also used it to up my test I take.

If it’s I. Water it has to be used multiple times a day to be effective.

In water. Ed.

If you want to “blow up”
Why not use 500mg of sust or any other test with 4-500mg of deca..

The winny is going to dry your joints out a bit.

Not a well thought out plan.
Revamp it and come back and let Gus know.
Also I have been staying away from deca these years since it takes so long to get out of system for testing reasons

Reaction score
The suspension. Is it in water or oil.

Suspension has to be used everyday.

I used it a bunch in the past. The last time was a year ago.
I usually just used it @ 100mg a day. 1hr pre workout.
I also used it to up my test I take.

If it’s I. Water it has to be used multiple times a day to be effective.

In water. Ed.

If you want to “blow up”
Why not use 500mg of sust or any other test with 4-500mg of deca..

The winny is going to dry your joints out a bit.

Not a well thought out plan.
Revamp it and come back and let Gus know.
How did your cycle look with your suspension

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I am being modest on test mg usually I hang around 750mg
So how would you do a cycle adding suspension

My goals were always performance based. But, if I were going move up a weight class, I'd put it in the front of my cycle and not have the winny in there at all.

And for me personally, If I did commit to suspension, I'd probably do 50mg ED that I trained. The pharmacokinetics of suspension gets weird and haven't been uniform for me in the past. Some days I'd get a couple day punch. Other injects would leave leave me short fairly quickly. But that's a lot of pins.

And since most of my sides come when I get an unfavorable balance in my adrogen to estrogen ratio, the 100mg eod thing just never really looked good to me--despite that lone study with a 48 hour peak said.

If you are set on suspension, try it out. See for yourself. But you won't be able to see it's utility in a sea of other drugs.

In my eyes the dbol and suspension are interchangeable. But thats a preference based on what I like to gain weight on. And how much pinning I'm down for.

The end of your cycle (having a different goal) is entirely up to you. But if it's hardening you want...dbol doesn't really have the most optimal profile for that.

Reaction score
My goals were always performance based. But, if I were going move up a weight class, I'd put it in the front of my cycle and not have the winny in there at all.

And for me personally, If I did commit to suspension, I'd probably do 50mg ED that I trained. The pharmacokinetics of suspension gets weird and haven't been uniform for me in the past. Some days I'd get a couple day punch. Other injects would leave leave me short fairly quickly. But that's a lot of pins.

And since most of my sides come when I get an unfavorable balance in my adrogen to estrogen ratio, the 100mg eod thing just never really looked good to me--despite that lone study with a 48 hour peak said.

If you are set on suspension, try it out. See for yourself. But you won't be able to see it's utility in a sea of other drugs.

In my eyes the dbol and suspension are interchangeable. But thats a preference based on what I like to gain weight on. And how much pinning I'm down for.

The end of your cycle (having a different goal) is entirely up to you. But if it's hardening you want...dbol doesn't really have the most optimal profile for that.

I do agree regarding dbol, but usually don’t have a problem using it at the beginning, and then harden up some at the end . Not looking for real harden look.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Test and tren suspension I've only used as a preworkout. I wouldn't center my cycle around something that needs to be pinned so frequently; it works well for a preworkout if you have other gear lined up as the basis of your cycle.

Reaction score
Test and tren suspension I've only used as a preworkout. I wouldn't center my cycle around something that needs to be pinned so frequently; it works well for a preworkout if you have other gear lined up as the basis of your cycle.
So you would only use it on days that you work out

So if you worked out 5 days a week you would use and the other 2 days you wouldn’t

Reaction score
How did your cycle look with your suspension
So I am in a different situation . And some are in the same..

I like to run high test. But I am on trt. Thru a dr. A legit one not a mens health clinic.
Everything goes thru my ins. So there are parameters I have to stay in. The highest my dr want to see my test level is 1000-1100ng. And he flips when he sees that.

I have been with him ten years and he knows what I do.So he excepts when my numbers come up high. But he likes to see me at around 5-700

So I always use my trt dose of 300mf and I supplement with fast acting test.
Usually prop or right now I am in test ace.. almost the same thing.

Anyway I do this so I can run test at what I want and stop long enough before my test with the dr and my levels come back down.

So to your question.
I used test no ester which is what “suspension” iis.
Mine was in oil. I blasted 100mg a day pre workout.. about 1-1/12hr before..
The oil makes it last longer. I read somewhere you could almost get 24hrs out of it.
When it is in water it is in and out in about 6 hrs. If I am not mistaking.

Also wants you got to watch out for is when it crystallizes. Happens all the time. I had to run it under hot water to get it to mix again..
Anyway that’s it. I am sure there are other that will agree with me or. It.

I still think you need to take a step back and revamp your cycle.

I have not read thru all the post but I do not think you are too experienced with this stuff just by the questions you are asking.

Like I said before. Run a test/deca stack and you will get nice and big and strong..🤙

Reaction score
BTW..
it’s a lot of needles.

So be prepared. And it does have oil.
And I have never brought suspension in 10ml vials before in water..
I am not sure if that is safe.

A few years back I was getting glass amps. I mixed it everyday myself..

Usually UG labs have it in oil.
And it stinks to holy hell .
You will sweat it out.
I am on test ace and npp and I also sweating at night like I am on the tren.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I like to run high test. But I am on trt. Thru a dr. A legit one not a mens health clinic.
Everything goes thru my ins. So there are parameters I have to stay in. The highest my dr want to see my test level is 1000-1100ng. And he flips when he sees that.

I have been with him ten years and he knows what I do.So he excepts when my numbers come up high. But he likes to see me at around 5-700

Anyway I do this so I can run test at what I want and stop long enough before my test with the dr and my levels come back down.
I'm getting my test tested this Thursday on my own as well as on Friday from my doctor. I read glucose can drop your total and free test by up to 25%, so I'll be taking a few glucose tabs about an hour before my draw on Thursday, and then get drawn as regular at 8am on Friday to see if there's a discernable difference in the readings. If so, I may be able to work the system a bit better in the future spiking my insulin before the doctor ordered draw to be in better range, ie run a cycle a little bit longer. We'll see.

Reaction score
I'm getting my test tested this Thursday on my own as well as on Friday from my doctor. I read glucose can drop your total and free test by up to 25%, so I'll be taking a few glucose tabs about an hour before my draw on Thursday, and then get drawn as regular at 8am on Friday to see if there's a discernable difference in the readings. If so, I may be able to work the system a bit better in the future spiking my insulin before the doctor ordered draw to be in better range, ie run a cycle a little bit longer. We'll see.
How often do you get bloods.
Are you on trt.
Do you use insulin for growth.?? If you do please PM me. I would like to learn.

Do you manipulate the system.
Run high test and then lower it before test??

Reaction score
So I am in a different situation . And some are in the same..

So to your question.
I used test no ester which is what “suspension” iis.
Mine was in oil. I blasted 100mg a day pre workout.. about 1-1/12hr before..
The oil makes it last longer. I read somewhere you could almost get 24hrs out of it.
When it is in water it is in and out in about 6 hrs. If I am not mistaking.

Also wants you got to watch out for is when it crystallizes. Happens all the time. I had to run it under hot water to get it to mix again..
Anyway that’s it. I am sure there are other that will agree with me or. It.

I still think you need to take a step back and revamp your cycle.

I have not read thru all the post but I do not think you are too experienced with this stuff just by the questions you are asking.

Like I said before. Run a test/deca stack and you will get nice and big and strong..🤙
Never messed with suspension but have been cycling on and off for 21 years, I have always wanted to use suspension almost every where I read was only doing the 6 week cycle, usually followed the cycles from the anabolic books from the early 2000 just changed the dosage or substitute

Reaction score
Maybe I will try it as a pre work out, I really just want to see what those crazy gains in strength and size and see how I handle it since it is supposed to be painful

Thank you all

Reaction score
BTW..
it’s a lot of needles.

So be prepared. And it does have oil.
And I have never brought suspension in 10ml vials before in water..
I am not sure if that is safe.

A few years back I was getting glass amps. I mixed it everyday myself..

Usually UG labs have it in oil.
And it stinks to holy hell .
You will sweat it out.
I am on test ace and npp and I also sweating at night like I am on the tren.
Dam it sweats like tren I remember those days

Reaction score
I also remember the smell of tren like yesterday and I have not done tren in 5 years

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Maybe I will try it as a pre work out, I really just want to see what those crazy gains in strength and size and see how I handle it since it is supposed to be painful

Thank you all
I’ve used it pwo and I didn’t get any crazy aggression or push.
I got much more out of mtren, sdrol, and adrol pwo.
If you’re looking for something physique changing run mtren for 4 weeks
I’d just up my test instead.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
How often do you get bloods.
Are you on trt.
Do you use insulin for growth.?? If you do please PM me. I would like to learn.

Do you manipulate the system.
Run high test and then lower it before test??
Bloods were every 6mos, but now he pulls em annually. I've been on trt for 5yrs, but I've needed to be on trt and had to self prescribe for closer to 10 since the doctors were hesitant to prescribe trt when I was in my early 20's.

I have used both insulin and growth but never together, and honestly not sure I actually want to lol I use a small dose of slin before bed (just the first night) to kick start a keto diet to jump into ketosis basically in the first 24hrs. I don't continue using it in keto though, I don't even know how that would work. But I do usually jump on growth once I hit ketosis.

And yes I have been known to try to manipulate a test here and there, hence why I'm trying to boost my glucose before this next test, to see exactly what it does. I'm not specifically sure if it's simply the glucose that decreases serum testosterone or if it's the spiked insulin as a result of consuming glucose/sugar.

Reaction score
I have never used mtren before that sounds pretty cool how did you run it , and sdrol took that back in the early 2000 when I was in the service and adrol you are referring to a anadrol 50

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I have never used mtren before that sounds pretty cool how did you run it , and sdrol took that back in the early 2000 when I was in the service and adrol you are referring to a anadrol 50
Methyl tren is definitely my favorite all time steroid. It's like tren, on steroids!

New Threads