Israel / Hamas Conflict

Hughinn

Reaction score
Holy Fuk Hugh! I can understand your sympathy for the Palestinians. 1200 innocent people were slaughtered. If this is not blood thirsty shit what is?

Also the rapes are documented with video and eyewitness accounts. Hell,I don't watch the news & I'm not going searching for this evidence because it sickens me.

The one video that I did see right after this happened showed a woman with her hands zip tied. Hamas Solders surrounding her with the crotch of her pants soaked in blood. Also a video of a woman in the back of a pickup with her legs bent at a very unnatural angle driving though what was Gaza being hit with sticks probably dead.

I get your overall sympathy and even pointing fingers at Israel. But man again this was 1200 innocent people. At this point it seems like you have almost no sympathy for them.

Damn I apologize if I seemed callous towards the innocent people on the Israeli side that suffered.

It's not that I don't have the same sympathy for them I do the innocent Palestinians suffering for this, because I do

It's just that I blame the Israeli government for all of it

Because Hamas is a result of the Israeli government policy and it's mistreatment and abuse of the Palestinian people

Oct 7 was the result of stealing those peoples homes and property then locking them up in a prison compound and abusing them, then they senselessly lashed out violently

I guess when I see somebody's children on a playground get bit, chased and mauled by a vicious dog that got off his chain after being mistreated by an abusive and sadistic owner, I understand that the dog has to be dealt with.

But the owner is the one responsible for the suffering of the children (especially when some of the children belonged to the dogs abusive owners) and not just the dog itself

Last edited:
Reactions: DF

Hughinn

Reaction score
Now I'm starting to think @DF brings up a good criticism of me.

My seemingly unsympathetic attitude towards the Israeli victims here might have turned some of the brothers here against my point of who's to blame at the core.
Even if I'm 100% right, that type of attitude is going to turn some people against what is otherwise a valid point

Because what happened to them is just as tragic and inexcusable as what's happening to the Palestinians

Point taken @DF

Reactions: DF

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

My seemingly unsympathetic attitude towards the Israeli victims here might have turned some of the brothers here against my point of who's to blame at the core.
Even if I'm 100% right, that type of attitude is going to turn some people against what is otherwise a valid point

Because what happened to them is just as tragic and inexcusable as what's happening to the Palestinians

Point taken @DF
Playing the blame game here is useless & futile. I've followed this thread since the start. You have made valid points.

Until the world can get some kind of empathy for their fellow man. Stop viewing people by race, religion, gender ect... and have an actual want for each other to live in peace. The world will continue to be a brutal place.

Reaction score
Holy Fuk Hugh! I can understand your sympathy for the Palestinians. 1200 innocent people were slaughtered. If this is not blood thirsty shit what is?

Also the rapes are documented with video and eyewitness accounts. Hell,I don't watch the news & I'm not going searching for this evidence because it sickens me.

The one video that I did see right after this happened showed a woman with her hands zip tied. Hamas Solders surrounding her with the crotch of her pants soaked in blood. Also a video of a woman in the back of a pickup with her legs bent at a very unnatural angle driving though what was Gaza being hit with sticks probably dead.

I get your overall sympathy and even pointing fingers at Israel. But man again this was 1200 innocent people. At this point it seems like you have almost no sympathy for them.
1200 people?
its 500 worst case, in the other hand Israel killed over 20,000 people, more than half of those are women and kids

in their best case they didnt kill more than 100 people of Hamas

and am telling you again find me the raping videos and am going to send you 10 pens of genos 36iu + 100 ampoules of testoviron pharma grade for free and am keeping my word

+ its not israeli lands they came and sat in that land claiming its their own, if you stole something you should handle the risk from that , they deserve whatever shit happens to them
most of those are being born in EU they're not even born there.

i will make it easier for you, i dont want the raping video, send me a video for israeli hostage saying she was being raped or been treated nasty

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1200 people?
its 500 worst case, in the other hand Israel killed over 20,000 people, more than half of those are women and kids

in their best case they didnt kill more than 100 people of Hamas

and am telling you again find me the raping videos and am going to send you 10 pens of genos 36iu + 100 ampoules of testoviron pharma grade for free and am keeping my word

+ its not israeli lands they came and sat in that land claiming its their own, if you stole something you should handle the risk from that , they deserve whatever shit happens to them
most of those are being born in EU they're not even born there.

i will make it easier for you, i dont want the raping video, send me a video for israeli hostage saying she was being raped or been treated nasty
I will not look into that. You want to see it feel free.

GSgator

Reaction score
I agree in a way

I try to imagine what the American people who rebelled against the British empire over taxes would have done were they alive today

We're way too pacified
My great grandfather would have put Pelosi in a fucking tree as well as fucktard McConnell both parties are traitors and should be hung for treason.

GSgator

Reaction score

Point taken @DF
There’s a post here brother were you don’t condone the killings that happened, I kinda indirectly asked when both sides are killing innocent ppl I suppose it’s hard to take a side unless your in the fight .

Hughinn

Reaction score
There’s a post here brother were you don’t condone the killings that happened, I kinda indirectly asked when both sides are killing innocent ppl I suppose it’s hard to take a side unless your in the fight .

Exactly

And when both sides are killing civilians, especially deliberately and in mass numbers, then nobody is in the right.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I wonder how many in this thread have actually been to that part of the world, and is anyone even from there able to truly know the history of what has happened there over the past 50+ years?

There was one guy in here from Gaza but he didn't go into too much detail about it.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
There was one guy in here from Gaza but he didn't go into too much detail about it.

My wife's from around that region... born, grew up, and lived most of her life there. It's entertaining to hear all these opinions from people who haven't even been there most likely, let alone lived it and seen it firsthand.

Reaction score
think when people say "hate America", they should clarify whether they mean the culture, the principles it was founded on, or the government/leadership.
I think they mean the tomahawk missle that blew up grandpa's house.

You would think that a country with the problems we have would address those problems before we become the policeman of the planet.

Xxplosive

Reaction score
I think they mean the tomahawk missle that blew up grandpa's house.

You would think that a country with the problems we have would address those problems before we become the policeman of the planet.

There seems to be a gigantic disconnect between what Americans actually want and what American govt does.

The problems that America has are the problems our government wants- because the problem is for us, the people- not the government.

Reaction score
There seems to be a gigantic disconnect between what Americans actually want and what American govt does.

The problems that America has are the problems our government wants- because the problem is for us, the people- not the government.
90% of the public have a serf mentality. You can fuck them up the ass, and they think you are shaking their hand and giving them a pat on the back.

GSgator

Reaction score
I thought this shit was crazy . I know it happens everywhere but it shocked my wife .

So the mind set of a liberal in real life HAHA . We are pulling into Costco and this 50 something year women I would think if she wasn’t doing what she was doing she looked normal . So this bitch is peeling at a trump sticker and I said did someone put that on your car . She said no I hate that asshole referring to the trump sticker .

It took my wife by surprise and she said I wish I caught on I would have told her your a grown ass woman you can’t be fucking doing that. I told my wife it wouldn’t have matter that bitch like the rest that for some reason hate trump like they know that guy are legitimately bat shit crazy.

So let’s take this further and imagine with just a bit more brain washing you already whiteness this person picking off a pretty solid sticker off a car that wasn’t hers ,so take that mind set a bit further and let say she or another nutt case doesn’t like something you may support what stops them in there mind from doing something worse. Also hun you ain’t saying shit to her she will only get triggered just by the behavior your seeing now should prove that .

Fuck it was a great moment to see the wife finally give me that she gets it look. These fucking ppl are crazy as hell .

Last edited:

Hughinn

Reaction score
My wife's from around that region... born, grew up, and lived most of her life there. It's entertaining to hear all these opinions from people who haven't even been there most likely, let alone lived it and seen it

I agree

But your point applies to both sides themselves here and not just the people on the outside looking in.

Neither side here, especially Israel has made any attempt to try to see things from the other side.

For example The idea that Israel had to take a page out of anyone’s book to hurt and degrade their prisoners is silly. This BS about the mistreatment of hostages by Hamas is hypocritical at best,band downright dishonest

Israel operated the Khiam detention center in southern Lebanon, where thousands of people, including women, were subjected to rape and severe torture routinely.

They operated it from the 1970s until they were driven out by Hezbollah in 2000.

Lebanon set set it up as a memorial for the victims who suffered there, so in 2006 Israel bombed it to smithereens.

imagine it

Then imagine putting on a facade and pretending you don't understand why those people would hate you

Being Jewish is not even on a long list of reasons people hate Israel

Screenshot_20231209-045656.pngScreenshot_20231209-045705.png

Last edited:

New Threads